Incest adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA
As thought previously kriti came in the next bus and her mil accompanied her this time. I stood at a distance and gave kriti hospital address and asked her to go there and meet shamili. She took an auto and left. I reached hospital after 15 minutes of her reaching and enquired with shamili about her husband, time was still 7:30, called divya and informed that i have reached chennai and will leave to bombay in a while. She asked me to be careful. I had to pull away kriti from her mil and enjoy, but shamili said thanks for coming and had already arranged for kriti and her mom to stay in her house. I really didn't know what to do and asked divya to also join me. She declined. English madam asked me are you going back and i responded with an yes. She said then i will come too as college has asked me to join back tomorrow. I wanted to take kriti to bombay if she had come alone or if shamili had not arranged for her stay but i was late to hospital and couldn't show my frustration in front of all. Called divya and informed that i am coming back and booked the next flight to native from chennai for myself and english madam. Madam said she doesn't have that much money, i said don't worry about it madam. Called kriti to the side and asked her why mil? she said as she had to leave urgently her mil also accompanied this time. I told her i wanted to take you to bombay. She said then why didn't i tell first, i said for surprise. She said now nothing can be changed and said i shall leave tomorrow night and meet you friday sir, shamili madam has asked me to be with her for 2 days. I said ok, bid bye to shamili and informed her inlaws also that if there is anything i can do feel free to call me. Came out with english madam and asked her same hotel, she said we will miss the flight and we took a cab to airport.

During flight madam started about shamili and said, since their fixed deposit is exhausted now, her inlaws want her to start working and take care of the house, now additional burden on her. I told madam, if she needs any monetary help then i can do. Madam said it is not a one time payment that we can arrange, but a lifelong responsibility. I told madam call her here, she can join my office and smiled, madam said even during such tragedy you are still naughty. I patted her shoulders and said, heart listens and wants to help but he doesn't listen and you know him right? she just smiled and we reached our place. Took a cab and reached home, madam bid bye and left to her place. Went inside and was already feeling horny being with madam, locked the door and leapt on divya. Removed her dress and put my lips on her's, by the time we were done kissing, i had removed her top and bra, loosened her pyjama knot and pushed it down, held her panties and she herself removed it, she knelt down and removed jeans and jockey and put her lips on reddy. She held reddy in one hand and put her tongue inside the foreskin of reddy and licked clean the precum. She was the only one who could do it. After sucking for 10 minutes, she pulled me on bed and held reddy on her pussy and i pushed it inside.

With anticipation her pussy was dripping wet, reddy slid in easily. I put my lips on her neck and chin and licked as much as i wanted. Was moving reddy slowly and then increased the pace, divya said i am about to release, i said me too and due to being horny during the entire flight i unloaded with divya's first release. We slept in each other's arms for some time and then she said, you miss me so much da? i said yes di, i love you and cannot dream to be away from you for a day also. I had mastered lying to wife, probably she knew or didn't but my butter smooth words melted her and she was back to licking reddy again. This time i jumped on her and moved reddy in rythm and slow, we lost count of divya's releases and by the time i released for the second time, i was dead tired and so was divya. After about 30 minutes or so, she said, this was the longest time you were inside me da. I said look what one night of missing you has done to me. She said i want to get preg da, i am going to stop tabs from now on and other things at god's mercy. I said good idea. She wanted to quit college and start something on her own. I asked her what do you want to start dear. She said after kid i will think of something, until then i am going to be home and take care of you and will finish graduation through correspondance. I said as you wish. Had dinner and another steamy session with divya and slept.

Next morning dropped divya to college and reached office. As soon as i reached the office, i recived a call from kriti, i told her i am already missing you dear, she asked do you want me to leave immediately, i said even if you leave now, you will reach later in the night only, better take the reserved bus and come tomorrow to office. She agreed and cut the call. English madam called suddenly and asked if i am free, i told her will be free by college ending time. She asked me to meet her at bank at 4 and i agreed. Finished work and went to bank, madam asked me can you please stand as guarantor for 1 lac as i am pledging the house to pay shamili for her husband's medical expenses. I told her shamili didn't tell me anything and 1 lac i can pay you in cash why loan, but madam insisted and i put my signature as guarantor for her loan. As bank manager was known to me, there was no delay and he said he will transfer the amount to chennai branch tomorrow first thing in the morning and madam's sister can withdraw before 11am tomorrow. I thanked him and also added that if they are unable to pay please let me know. Took english madam to coffee day and asked her what happened, yesterday only i could have paid 1 lac in chennai and she didn't tell me anything of that sort. She said, shamili didn't want to burden you and also they have sold their house as more money was needed to save her husband and still were short of 75k so i pledged the house and paid.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA - by sarit11 - 12-10-2019, 07:50 PM