Incest adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA
Kriti asked sir going alone to bombay or with madam. I said alone, she asked want me to accompany you? I said your inlaws will also come then, she said, my mil got tired with continuous travel and after she met shamili madam in chennai, i don't think they will travel with me. My mil infact said, please don't call me from now on. I told her i will think about it. Work started and kriti eagerly learnt whatever i taught her. After lunch i told her to use the opposite system and gave her akka's login id and password. Asked her to just make a note of work what i taught, not actual work, but practice without real money. She did and showed the notes after work. She was indeed a very fast learner and had made no mistakes. I wanted to hug her but kept quiet. I told her to go home, she said, she has to file the reports and then will go home. I went and dropped divya home and went to college. The day passed and as usual next day i went to office.

I reached office first and as soon as kriti came, told her not be as usual and went out and lit smoke with her, she had learnt smoking in a day. She said my behaviour has changed from last week. I told her nothing like that, just some tensions about conference thats all. She asked me did i do anything wrong sir. I was lost for words and nodded my head negatively. She kept quiet and after we both went inside, she ordered coffee for both of us. I told her to continue work like yesterday and make notes. She was just like kavya and had taken independant charge of the office and also work, no mistakes from her till lunch. I asked her to enter the trades from lunch till end of day. She had made better profits than me from lunch time till markets ended. I bid bye to her, she said she will wait for me in office and i can drop divya and come and meet her. I said ok and left. Dropped divya and came back to office. Kriti came and sat opposite to me and held my hands and said, is there anything wrong with what i did, did i do some mistake sir.

I told her no nothing like that. She continued, only from last week she is able to lead life like she wants, inlaws are happy that their house will be run smoothly from now on and i too had my desires for owning a scooty and also dressing like how you want me to, i have just started living life after 24 years of suffering and sacrificing and all of it is because of you only sir. If you want i will give my life to prove it. I told her it is not like that, i am really tensed about my conference, i really didn't know how to tackle her and words were not forming in my mind about sending her out. I decided to tell her the truth come what may. Took her to room and offered her a smoke i too lit one. After 4 or 5 puffs, i said, i sent you to chennai only for one reason, how could a girl agree to loose chasity within a day, i was confused and my akka there asked me to send her to you to guage the truth. I don't know what talks happened between you and her, but she told me to keep away from you. Kriti tried to recollect any mistakes she did with her meeting with shamili and she said no sir, i don't recollect doing anything wrong or speaking anything wrong. I think you should call her and check the reason, if she is right then i will find my own way don't worry sir.

I called shamili immediately and she picked the call, i indicated kriti to keep quiet. I asked akka what happened, she asked slowly someone there, i said yes, she said send her out for some time, i indicated kriti to go to office and sit for sometime and she left. Shamili said did you fire her, i said no, was about to, she said don't she is good, she will follow you like a traditional wife anywhere and do whatever you ask her to do. I asked then you said fire her, she said she wanted to confirm whether i will really listen to her. Shamili said thank you for trusting me so much. I said what thank you, you are always helpful to me. I asked shamili what happened that you cut the call and didn't call back for 3 days, she said, her mil came running and informed that my husband met with an accident on some road and i had to cut call and rushed to hospital. He had a major accident and doctor have operated him, removed his right leg and he has fracture to his right hand also. I asked her do you need any monetary help, she said, not as of now, her sister has also joined her and the fixed deposit of her father in law helped to make sure her husband survives. I asked her do you want me to come there? she said no, now he is out of danger and will survive. If there is anything i know where to look she said. I said anytime and cut the call. Called divya and asked her to put my clothes in a bag. Called kriti and told her to book a ticket for herself to chennai and leave immediately. Went home and had dinner and told divya that i will book tickets from chennai to bombay in airport and she and dad dropped me to bus stand. I took an early bus to chennai.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA - by sarit11 - 12-10-2019, 07:41 PM