Incest adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA
Didn't feel like going to college and roamed on the bike aimless, not knowing what to do or where to go. Kriti's smile and her eyes were poking me inside my heart. When the petrol got over, pushed the bike till petrol bunk nearly 2kms away, filled petrol and went home. Had dinner quietly and in room, divya asked what is the matter dear hubby, didn't know what to tell her and lied that i will miss her if i have to go to bombay alone. Dry night after divya gave some speech. Although i was doing earning money for her, i had my life other than money. Got up in the morning and left home as was not feeling good as i couldn't get kriti out of my mind. Went to office and stared at the system, called shamili to know the reason atleast and she cut the call and messaged back, will talk later, don't do anything till then. I decided to go to inlaws place and reached there. Sexy welcomed with both hands and gave a good hug even though uncle was sitting on sofa. Took santoshi in my hands and melted away with her smile. I hadn't taken anything for her, excused myself and went out and purchased lots of toys for her, held her in my hand and played with her for a long time. My worries had melted away playing with her. Decided that i need a kid at home, Santoshi cried a little while later and sexy put her nipple in santoshi's mouth.

After drinking from one breast, santoshi slept in her mom's arms. Sexy called me near and asked to lie down on her thighs, uncle shifted to single seater sofa and i lied down, put my head on sexy's thighs, she opened her blouse and put nipple in my mouth, i sucked it till it was dry and kept sucking a little more while. Sexy unzipped my jeans and pulled out reddy and gave a good mouthing, asked sexy to lie down, she said, the c-section happened and her pussy is still not ready for hard banging, she continued sucking and used her hand occasionaly to relieve pressure from reddy. I wanted to play with santoshi more, but divya called and asked me to come home, i still didn't tell her that i am in her paretnts place. A woman's resolve is more stronger than men and divya was the prime example for it. Went home and went out with divya to park. Dry night again as i was not interested. Next day took vini to periyamma's place and had a good session. Told vini if you were here then i could make time and come, a house i am not getting time for you dear. Periyamma immediately called my parents and gave some story about no kids now in her place and requested my parents to let vini stay with them for a while. My parents agreed reluctantly. Me and vini went home, collected her dresses and books and i dropped her at periyamma's place and came back. Had a single session with divya and slept. It was monday morning and dropped divya to college and reached office. I didn't know how to fire kriti, i had promised her moon and now was in a situation to ditch her.

I found her bag inside the office and went and switched on the system. There was 15 more minutes for markets to open. Kriti walked in just like the other days, she had worn a sky blue saree with parrot green border and similar blouse, the material was polyster and transparent. She had let her hairs loose and the wind blew and her hairs started swinging all around her back. It was very difficult to control emotions as well as desire. I told her you have 3 days off as i am going to bombay for some conference, if you want take an off tomorrow and come back next monday. She said ok sir, i will take off from wednesday but will come tomorrow. She wanted to say about her meeting with shamili, i was not interested. I asked her what can you do for me? she said anything, i called her out and gave her a smoke and said smoke. She was hesitant for a minute, i said see you can't do one thing for me when i ask. She said, its not that sir, i am feeling uncomfortable with this dress outside, i will smoke as you wish but please lets go to the room. I asked her to get the key, she opened the room door and went inside. The maid was very good, she had made sure the room was ultra clean. Kriti took the smoke and the lighter and lighted the cig, as she inhaled, she coughed and coughed and tears started flowing from her eyes. I patted her back and gave her some water to drink. After sometime she said, it is choking sir. I then taught her to smoke and after finishing the cig she said she is feeling kind of dizzy. I put my hand on her hips and pinched very hard, she literally shouted at the top of her lungs with pain. She asked sorry for shouting and said, sir you should have told me and i would control the shout. She was listening to whatever i say and do and shamili wanted me to throw her out. I thought, the maximum i will do is feel her hips and then by 1st i will only find her a good job and send her away.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA - by sarit11 - 12-10-2019, 07:38 PM