Incest adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA
Kriti called just after the college and informed that she is taking her mil to chennai and were already in the bus, i wished her bon voyage and cut the call. Went home and had dinner and another usual night. Next morning parents, vini and divya were ready, krish and kiddo went to school. We all went to showroom and after throughly inspecting the car i signed the delivery papers. Showroom manager came to handover the keys to divya, but she asked it to be handed over to my dad. Dad took the delivery of the car and asked me to drive it, i said you drive dad and he happily sat in the drivers seat. I sat in the front seat next to him and ladies occupied the back seat. He drove straight to temple and we did pooja there, dad this time asked me to drive and i sat in the drivers seat, divya beside me and others at the back seat. We took some sweets for neighbours and relatives from the shop nearby and reached home. Mom called neighbours and showed them the car and gave sweets to her friends. After lunch divya said let's go to office. I asked her why, she said just like that. I took her to office, the maid had cleaned the office properly and there was no dust or any hairs of kriti. I thanked all the gods and divya took the beareu keys and opened it and found 2 files, one was expenses and the other was profit or loss statement of each and every single day for last month, kriti had neatly arranged it.

Luckily i had changed the bank account for kavya's and akka's work and also created new mail id for receiving their daily work statements. Divya totalled and also checked my bank account, both were tallying and since expenses were paid with other account, divya didn't get a clue what i was doing. She then told me to give access to my email id and i gave it to her, there was no suspicious emails from anyone. There was one email from some training institute in bombay which said it was a 3 day course starting next wednesday and ending on friday. She opened it and asked if i am going to it, i said i cannot leave you and go anywhere divya, so had decided to drop it. She asked is it important, i said yes divya only if you agree to come. She said she has joined driving classes with vini and she has to finish it and persuaded me to go alone. I acted as though i didn't want to go but agreed only under pressure. I dropped divya home and she informed parents about my training trip to bombay for 3 days. I took bike and left towards college. Shamili called while i was driving and said kriti and her mil have left her place. I parked the bike on the side and asked her what she felt. She said throw her out. I felt sad and asked the reason, shamili said throw them out thats all and cut the call.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA - by sarit11 - 12-10-2019, 07:36 PM