Incest adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA
It was very hard to control reddy with the sight but work was priority and asked her to pull the chair and sit next to me. Every now and then i would glance on her clevage and nipples poking her blouse and feel her hips. She couldn't control herself and let her hand on reddy. Told her don't otherwise i will unload immediately. It was lunch time and i had my box and ordered from hotel for her, the hotel guy's eyes didn't move a second when he came to give the food, he was staring at kriti all the time. Even he couldn't believe that yesterday she looked different and today like a superstar from filmdom. Kriti told him to get bills from now on for every order, he nodded smilingly and left. Kriti then came and sat on the next chair and said sir, i can understand that i am looking beautiful today, but i want to dress like this only for you, i don't want any outsider to see me like this please. I said as you wish kriti and what about your husband? she said, he goes early in the morning and come home drunk always so even if i dress like this, he will still lie down as usual. I asked again, so no sex, first time i used the word sex with her. She calmly said, sometimes when he is horny, rides me otherwise just sleep. I again asked her so no satisfaction for you? she said he is strong sir, he makes me cum and then he releases so there is no problem in sex life at home.

I asked her then what about kids, she said, with the position we are in now, i take precautions during my fertile days as we cannot afford kids. I joked to her what if you get preg now with my sperm, she said then it is office expenses sir and both of us laughed heartily. Work got over and i was in two minds whether to enjoy the beauty or drop divya home. Chose the latter and decided to drop divya home. Told kriti any work you finish and lock the door and leave, i am going to college to pick my wife up and drop her home. She asked for the login id for my email and i gave it to her, she said she has spoken to a maid and from tomorrow she will clean the office and the room and her sal is 750rs per month. I told kriti there is one more work and gave her all the manuals from training days and asked her to take xerox of all and also book 2 tickets for herself and family member to chennai for thursday night and return ticket for friday night, gave her shamili's number and told kriti to drop these materials personally to her place. Kriti said ok sir and anything else and bent her body a little.

Reddy was tempted but had to drop divya home, so bid bye to her and went to college, picked up divya and went home and had an immediate session with divya. Divya asked what happened dear, you were so horny. I said i remembered you during work and couldn't control. Asked divya to dress up and took her to a jeweller and asked for a hip chain with diamonds pendant for divya, there were lots of varieties and divya asked me only to choose, i chose and while paying the bill asked the owner if he has something similar in silver too. He nodded his head meaning yes and gave a small smile. I thanked him and came home and put the hip chain to divya and kept looking at her, obviously divya had a better hip i concluded. Divya kept changing positions displaying her hip chain in different angles and i had a huge turn on and immediately disrobed her and mounted her, banged her till i came and lay next to her. Divya asked what happened dear so much love suddenly. I said nothing di, suddenly my heart missed you too much that's all.

She then reminded me to take a break from office on friday as we were getting the car. I informed dad and mom about it and asked them to be ready on friday morning. Dad said he will take leave from office. Asked divya to learn driving immediately. Asked vini to also learn driving. Had another steamy session with divya while kriti's body played out in my mind. Didn't let divya sleep till 4 in the morning, i think she got a small doubt but didn't disclose. She asked me how is my work going and stuff and i answered positively. Slept till 9 and got up and dressed and dropped divya to college and went to office. Kriti was wearing a purple colour saree with matching blouse, she had let her hairs loose and her nipples were poking over her blouse, she had worn a semi transparent blouse and her nipples and areola were partly visible, her areola was normal size and her nipple were matching the size of her boobs. It was a great turn on for reddy, but controlled and after work got over, told her to leave as she needs to go to chennai that night, she put her hand on my jeans and asked nothing for you sir? i told her, i am mesmerised by your beauty and i want to savour it as long as possible, i want to enjoy with you like there is no tomorrow. I want it to be a memorable one for my lifetime. She blushed and said like first night sir? i said yes. Her cheeks turned pink, gave two small pecks on her cheeks and bid bye to her and said be careful with chennai trip. She said ok sir and i left.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA - by sarit11 - 12-10-2019, 07:27 PM