Incest adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA
Time showed 5:30, she asked anything else sir. I said yes, can i call you kriti, she said yes sir infact her parents also called her kriti only. I said kriti from tomorrow please wear saree only, she looked with question in her eyes. I took the next room key and took her into it and made her stand in front of mirror. She shied assuming i am going to take her, but i held her salwar and lifted it up a little till her boobs and showed her her hips, see such sexy hips cannot be seen if you wear the salwars kriti, and also from tomorrow after you come to office remove the bra during office time and wear it back when you start for home, that is till someone new joins and also wear your saree below your hips and your beautiful navel should be visible to me, i loved your hips and navel the first time i saw and i don't want to miss such a scenic natural beauty even for a minute when i am in office. She said ok sir and continued, you are definately going to get married for beauty only sir, not for money or status for sure. I told her i am already married, she didn't believe it, showed her some snaps of divya with me, then she believed and said, you are going to be surrounded by wives only sir, madam at home and me in office. I laughed and said, house madam is the biggest boss.

She too joined in laughter and said, wished my hubby was also like you, i said during daytime he will also be, if you are loyal and great at work. She again promised that she will do her best for me. I kissed her cheeks and it turned red now. I told her lets go now, i need to go to college, changed the mind and took her to kavya's house, introduced kriti to aunty, aunty went inside to prepare tea, she prepared tea and all of us had it, there was kavya's younger sister watching from distance with jealousy, i went to her patted her head and gave her choclates i had got for her. Aunty didn't spare a minute to thank me enough for the support provided for marriage. I asked kavya's number and called her, she picked up in an instant and said hi sir, i said i am at your place, please ask mom to give office keys kavya, i have a new hire who will take care of work. Kavya asked me to give the phone to her mom and aunty went to get the keys, kavya continued, is she going to take care of you like me, i said not so sure till it happens but i will keep trying. Didn't spill beans of kriti to her. Kavya said, sir from this month dont worry, i have found a part time work and my hubby is co-operative so i will send money to parents. I said anytime for you kavya, anything you need i am just a call away. Aunty came back with the office and scooty keys, i said aunty keep the scooty, she said no one knows how to drive here and kavya will be out of country for how long i don't know, atleast it will be useful for you if you take it. I asked kriti, do you know driving, she nodded her head with a yes. I took the keys and gave it to her and bid bye to aunty and came out. Kriti asked me when we came out, you got her the bike, i said yes. She happily took the bike, i told her to fill petrol with office money. She added only for travelling to office and back home. I laughed and bid bye to her with a small flying kiss and she too pulled her lips together like kissing.

Came out from there and stood near a roadside tea stall and called sexy to enquire about kid and her health. Saw 2 missed calls from shamili when i cut the call. Called her back and shamili asked what da you don't call or remember me, i told her i was busy with marriage work and stuff and informed about kriti to her. She said be careful da, if in one day some girl changes then you should be very careful with them. I said shall i send her to chennai to your place on some pretext and you can decide if i am right or wrong. She thought for sometime and said send her on friday morning at 10, give her some papers and send her, my inlaws or hubby will not be there and i can spend some time with her and will tell you. I agreed and cut the call. Went home and had dinner and came to balcony for a smoke, english madam also came out and asked why that teacher didn't report to school, i said, she joined my office today and i wanted to call and tell you but got extremely busy, sorry but thanks for the help. She said anytime. I told her come to office sometime, she said, no ways, it took so much time to forget what happened in chennai and you want to remind me that and make me mad. I told her i still remember your shouting, she waved her hand like hitting me and said go inside to your wife otherwise you will jump the balcony i think. Bid bye to her and went inside. It was as usual night and morning till i reached the office.

Climbed the stairs and opened the office, found kriti's bag inside. Went and switched on my system. Kriti walked in, cream saree with orange border and oragne coloured blouse with some work on it. Just like in main hoon na movie i could feel music playing all around me, with every step she took, her hips shook a little, just like waves in an ocean. Her deep cut blouse without bra and nipples poking and boobs jumping with every step was reminding me of manisha koirala in bombay movie running in blue dress. Something was missing and i realised and stood up and went near her and removed the knot of her hairs and asked her to put her long hairs on one side. When she bent and moved her hair to one side her clevage was clearly visible, i stood like that admiring the beauty of kriti for sometime, she blushed and came near and shook me, i was startled for a minute and then told her till date i have not seen any heroines more beautiful than you, not even kate winslet of titanic. If any director or producer saw you like this then you will definately become the top most heroine in the country. She blushed like a newly married and her smile stuck like a thunder to my heart. Yes i wanted her body, glowing like pearls, shapely like a mermaid. Couldn't control and held her neck and gave small pecks to her cheeks.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA - by sarit11 - 12-10-2019, 07:26 PM