Incest adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA
Ordered food from outside and all three of us ate. After finishing lunch, i asked akka, how is married life, she blushed and said good, i asked other things and winked, she said they are also good. I asked akka why don't you join back, it is from 10 to 3:30 and you can be home by only, she said no da, i am fully occupied in house now and my inlaws are caring for me like queen and i cannot disappoint them and start working. Kalpana said, if you need people to work, i have one in mind, you can take an interview of her, i asked who is it? she replied my favourite teacher in school is searching for the job and i can call her now itself and check if she is interested. She took out her cell and called her ex madam and then turned towards me and said if you want she can come down for an interview immediately. I asked akka to take the interview as i was really not sure about hiring new people. Kalpana called her madam and gave the office address. Akka said it is getting late for her, but i called sekhar and informed him that i am hiring someone new and wanted akka to help me with interviews, he asked the phone to be given to akka and told her to finish the work and come. Another half an hour was spent chit chatting and winking at both the females sitting opposite to me.

Kalpana didn't know that me and akka were physically involved and i kept up with the same, although akka knew about kalpana, but the chance was ruined as i could not call her in front of akka. Kalpana's madam came and kalpana introduced her to us. I took the room keys and said we will wait in the next room to akka, akka glanced and signalled not to do anything. We left and kalpana's ex madam was sitting in front of akka. I went to the room and pulled kalpana on my lap and gave a deep kiss to her. moved my hands inside her top and squeezed the boobs, she said akka is there in next room and also i cheated her the last time. I said sorry kalpana for cheating you but you are such an angelic beauty that if i was not married then i would have married you only. She asked who is your wife? i said the one who sat with me for lunch in the marriage. She said, she looked elder to you and i thought another sister of yours may be. I said she is my wife. I went and locked the door and pushed my jeans and jockey till my knees, lifted her dress till her hips and removed her panty and since she was dripping from her pussy, there was no need for any foreplay and reddy slid in without any hassels. I continued kissing her and fondling her boobs and nipple. I pinched her nipples and she said ouch it hurt.

I said not as much as this and pushed a finger in her bum hole, her body jerked with sudden intrusion in her bum hole, she wanted me to remove it, instead, i held her hips and started moving reddy in and out and she got adjusted to her bum hole insertion of my finger. We had a quicke and she released all over me and got up, put her panties back and adjusted her dress and knelt and sucked reddy and milked him for all his worth. I moved my jockey and jeans up and both of us went and unlocked the door and came back and sat on cot. Kalpana said, she enjoys reddy's penetration and that day she couldn't control the emotions and that's why she left in a hurry. She asked sorry, i said we are friends and there should not be any sorry or thank you between us. She said great and also from now on i will not need any boy friends too as you are there and this room is there when ever i need a good fuck. I laughed and said what if akka comes to know, she said, who is going to inform anyone that i am coming here. When ever i feel like i need you i will come and you shouldn't stop me. I said promise but you should also improve in your education and make all of us proud. She promised too. Akka came to the room and asked kalpana to be with her madam and asked me to come outside.

We stood on the terrace and akka said she doesn't have any other experience other than teaching, our work doesn't require much education as you are guiding and we just entering in system. You too talk to her and decide. I asked akka, what about other stuff and smiled. Akka said i don't think that will be a problem as her husband is a low level govt employee and drunkard and she was the one running the house of her inlaws, it is up to you how you tame her, but don't make a mess or talk openly and go slow. I agreed with akka and went inside the office and called both kalpana and her madam. When they came inside, i guided them to sit in front of me.

Asked her name and kalpana interrupted her and said kritika. I told kalpana to go out for sometime as i need to interview kritika now. Kalpana made face and left. Asked kritika about education, she had completed her graduation and also done her B'ed. Asked her why she quit her pervious school job. She said salary was not paid on time and also it was not enough to meet her household expenses. I asked her what salary are you expecting here she said atleast 5k. I understood that she was in dire need of a job, asked her if i agree to pay 5k salary, how long will she work here as tomorrow if someone offers her more she will go and work for them. She said no sir, in previous school also i worked for 3 years and they didn't increase my salary for whole 3 years and when i went to principal and asked for a hike, they turned me down saying i am still a non permanent teacher and they can get a new one in my place for 2k where as i was getting 3k. I told i will verify from school tomorrow about it. She said sure sir and added i approached the management person with my grieviences and he started behaving inappropriately.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA - by sarit11 - 12-10-2019, 07:16 PM