Incest adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA
A week passed without kalpana's call and i had no one to check out with what happened to her. Then on the sunday my phone rang and it was akka, she asked me to reach office immediately. I said it is sunday ya, but her voice was concerned and she asked me to reach office immediately and cut the call. I hurriedly got up and and told divya that i have some work and left to office. When i reached office, there was akka with kalpana, since she already had the spare keys they were sitting in the office. Akka was glowing after her marriage days and wanted to pull her closer and savour her, but kalpana was also along so kept quiet. Asked akka what is the matter? akka said what did you do to her, i said nothing, akka got up and gave me a slap and asked what did you do to her, i said ask her now. Akka turned towards kalpana and asked what did he do to you, she said everything, i didn't know how to react or what was happening. Kept quiet. After a while kalpana spoke and said she got her periods and her mother got suspicion and she couldn't tell to anyone what i did and finally she couldn't control and told akka about it. I thanked all the gods that she told only akka about it. Akka then said, she is saying she is in love with you, i turned towards kalpana and looked quizzingly.

kalpana said, since everyone was talking good about you in sekhar's place and after seeing you for first time i fell in love with you, secondly all my relatives want to marry me off with sekhar's younger brother too. I cut her short and said, i am already married. Her jaw dropped as though she heard that earth was going to end in some time. She then asked me why did you do to me then? i said, first time i saw you in sekhar's place, you poured haldi and kumkum liquid on me and secondly, when i was still there, you were saying bad things about my akka whom i love too much. What better way to teach you than taking a first kiss from you. She asked how did you know that it was my first kiss, i said i am married and also have good experience with kisses. Then you yourself wanted me to take you out and i already had a place here and you came on your own, one thing led to other and we ended up making love. Don't tell me you didn't enjoy too. You had 3 orgasms that day while i released.

Akka gave a stern warning that i was using bad words in front of her and kalpana's lips blushed. I said sorry akka, but it is not that i didn't enjoy, but both of us enjoyed and suddenly she left me and went. I didn't know what to do and what happened to her later, you know i was very worried. I looked and kalpana and said, you didn't give me your number or a way to contact you and then you expect me to be guilty for a whole week, girls and their nakharas. Akka finally said, keep off her to me and to her she said keep off him. he had his revenge and you had your enjoyment, it should be settled now between you both. Leave the matter here only. Akka warned me to be very careful from now on with outsiders and other women. I asked akka, are you coming to work, she replied she needs time to think about it as her inlaws have given her the complete house responsibility. I said without you and kavya how will i run my office, she winked and said hire new people and winked. I said no akka, can't trust people anymore with the work and you know it. Akka just nodded her head.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA - by sarit11 - 11-10-2019, 07:58 PM