Incest adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA
She then lifted her head and said, she loved what my mouth did there, i asked where, she pointed towards her pussy, i said it is called pussy, she said i know. Now she wanted to get up and sit, but reddy was burning inside. I removed my jeans and jockey and reddy sprung out from the cage. Lay next to her and she started crying. I was shocked and taken aback. I asked her why are you crying? she said she is very scared now as to the consequences of having sex. I held her hand and said, we have not had sex still dear, it was just that i licked your pussy and you got pleasure and leaked, it is completely safe and harmless. I kissed her tears and her eyes and said if you want you can read about it in internet about what we did and it is completely harmless for you. Held her tightly on my chest to reassure her. She wanted to wear her dress and here reddy had gone down. Let her wear the dress and i too started wearing jockey. She stopped me from wearing it and after wearing her dress, pushed me back on cot, she started observing reddy from all angles, with her tender touches reddy started to grow. She took her hand back, i held her hand and put it back on reddy, she then held him and turned him all across and said thank you, for the first time i am seeing a dick.

I said, you got pleasure but you are not returning the favour and pulled her on the bed and pushed my hands on her boobs. I knew there was no time to be wasted if i wanted this budding beauty and didn't listen to her pleas and again disrobed her. I then got on top of her and was still kissing her nipples and then held reddy and in a sudden move, placed him on top of her pussy and widened her pussy lips a little and gave a small push. She cried on top of her lungs, i without wasting any more time, went up and locked her lips with mine and started moving reddy inch by inch. Her eyes were flowing like river and wet the pillow covers, i didn't give her a break and moved reddy till he touched her seal. Then let her lips and whispered into her ears, this is the most paining part and later it will all be pleasure only. She didn't respond, so i told her again, she just nodded her head. I pushed my lips on her's again and moved reddy slowly up and down and then gave a good push inside her pussy and her hymen seal was torn down, blood started gushing all over and i could feel reddy was also covered by her blood. Adjusted a little and gave small pushes to reddy till he was buried till the hairs. Kalpana had tears in her eyes all along.

I just lay on top of her for about 15 minutes and then gave her newly opened pussy small strokes, she was back to normal and she had her first release after opening ceremony. I kept pounding her pussy and she had another release and finally with her 3rd release after breaking the seal reddy managed to release along with her. I felt dead tired and lay next to her. All the while she had small moans or didn't speak at all. After sometime when i regained my senses, i looked at her, she tried to get up, i helped her get up and clean herself and put on the dress. We had coke still and i held her and fed her. She was all silent for now. I was growing impatient with her silence. After a very long time she looked at me and asked will i get preg? i told her i don't know, may be, but what are your period dates. She shocked me by saying, she has not got one till now. I was speachless for a long time and then said, nothing to worry, first time very rarely does one get preg and assuringly told her don't worry even if you get preg, there are many ways to stop it. Asked her to wait and went down and got unwanted 72 pill for her and made her take it. She took it and combed her hair and without talking anything started leaving, i held her and asked what happened to you, you were so cheerful when you came. She looked down and said she needs time to go over what happened now and she will talk later to me. I went down with her and put her in an auto and bid bye to her. With her eyes she had pierced my heart, suddenly my heart was paining for some unknown reason and it was not love for sure.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA - by sarit11 - 11-10-2019, 07:56 PM