Incest adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA
Kalpana asked me what is the secret i wanted to tell her, i said what is the hurry kalpana, first time you have come to my office and i should treat you, i asked her pizza? she readily agreed to it. We ordered pizza. She was curious to know what i do and stuff. I told her i am a college going and doing my bachelors in commerce and also have a small trading. She asked me only you in office, i said akka and another girl was working and since both of them have got married off now, i need to find new workers. She asked what office is the next room? i said not office, it is a small bed room and when i feel tired i go there and rest. I took the keys and showed her the room. Pizza deliver boy came and delivered the pizza. Took her to the room after locking the office and pulled her on my lap and we both started eating pizza. I started kissing her neck and back while eating and also cupped her braless boob while eating. She didn't mind at all. I asked her why she doesn't wear bra, she said since the day you touched me, the sensation is not going away and my nipples when they rub on clothes i feel like you are touching me, so stopped wearing bra. I told her then wear jeans tops otherwise everyone can see your nipples poking over your dress and many people will die of heart attack seeing such angelic beauty.

She blushed and hit me and said how many girl friends i have. I said none till now, you are the first one. She hit me again lovingly and said no ways, with your mannerisms and touches, i am pretty sure that you are very well experienced with seducing girls. I said i promise on any god you want that i dont have any girl friends nor had anyone. While speaking i loosened her zip at the back and started planting small kisses on her back, she said let me complete the pizza first dear. I put both my hands on her sleveless gown's edge on her shoulders and pushed it slowly down, She put her pizza down and held her gown over her boobs. I started small bites all over her back now and as she turned her face to tell me something, i held her cheeks and gave a deep kiss on her lips, she opened her mouth a little and my tongue was licking all the saliva from her mouth. I pushed her hands away and turned her towards me and her gown fell down till her hips.

We were still in deep kiss and now my hands started its movement on her small boobs and nipples, she turned completely towards me and i pushed her a little back and leaned forward on her nipples, my tongue and lips were non stop working on her small nipples and boobs. There was a small moan out of her mouth. I lifted her up and her gown fell down, she was only in her pink barbie printed panties. I tried to remove her panty and she said not today dear. We went on cot and i started kissing her boobs again. After another moan left from her mouth, i slowly moved my hands on her navel and circled it and then poked it, there was another moan from her. I slowly moved down and started caressing her pussy over her panty and her hips shook and her body stiffened and she had her first orgasm for the day without any penetration or massage. I was still on with her boobs and nipple, she regained her senses after 5 minutes and wanted to push me away. I looked up and asked her what happened, she said, what we did was only too much and this is the first time anyone other than her mother has seen her naked since last 7-8 years.

I said, let me just savour your beauty dear and went ahead with boob sucking, after 10 minutes i could hear her breathing increasing with every twist of her nipples. This time without wasting any time, i moved my lips on hers, one hand on her boob rotating her small nipples and then in an instant, moved my hands inside her barbie panty and on her pussy. She shivered and tried to move my hand away from her pussy, i found the pussy mound and started rubbing it with my fingers and her hold on my hand loosened with increasing pleasure. I slowly moved back to her boobs and then let my other hand move her panty down. I continued to slowly remove her panty and it took about 15 minutes for her panty to reach her knees, she was pleading to leave her panty, but after it reached her knees i went down on her pussy with my tongue and used both hands to remove the panty. Her pussy was shining like moon silver, she had no hairs at all and i was pretty sure it was not shaved. I got confused for a second, but she pushed my head on her pussy again and i was lost with the delicious nector pouring from her pussy. Her legs wrapped my head and she pushed my head closer to her pussy, her body shivered again and she released again. I lapped up all her juices without letting a single drop go waste.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA - by sarit11 - 11-10-2019, 07:54 PM