Incest adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA
That night, periyamma, vini and akka called me to their room and said, akka wants her quota for the night, i asked them what if anyone comes to know. Since the room had a window, they showed me it and said you can leave from here. I told them to wait for sometime and i will finish dinner and join them. By the time everything was set it was already 1:30, i told divya and parents that i will sleep in with sekhar's friends and silently knocked the windows of akka's room. Reddy was beaming hot with anticipation and as soon as the window was locked, akka removed her dress and jumped on reddy. Had a blast with akka's both holes and once with vini. It was now already 4 and without sleep, leapt out of window when my mom called akka for bath. Came back from outside and joined the preparations. Akka's marriage got over as per traditions and by noon, i was feeling sleepy. Made sure that guests are treated with respect and everyone was happy. I and divya couldn't have lunch, we were the last and the when we went and sat on one table, kalpana came and sat next to me. Divya was surprised that a girl suddenly came and sat next to me. I introduced divya to her and added she only put the haldi and kumkum on my dress the other day. I deliberately didn't introduce divya as my wife.

Kalpana was poking me while having lunch, couldn't react as divya was next to me. Since divya was on my right side, i slid my left hand on kalpana's thighs and massaged them slowly and by the time we were eating curd rice, my hand had reached between her thighs on her dress, kalpana didn't react and we finished lunch and i told divya that i will join her after smoke. As soon as i went and lit the cig, kalpana came from behind and gave a good hug. I threw the cig and put a mint in my mouth and kissed her on her lips. She said cho chweet and kissed back. My hands roamed on her braless boobs but on clothes. She asked me i was waiting for you to take me out but you were all busy with other things. I said sorry, but since reception is also scheduled today i am extremely busy but you can join me tomorrow in my office. She took the office address and my phone number and left after kissing again. The reception went off well and akka and sekhar were shifted to a 5 star hotel for their first night.

Her parents with some elders dropped akka and came back home. I too came home with divya and had a good sleep and woke up at 9 in the morning. Hurriedly got dressed up and went to choultry and made sure all the things are settled. The time was showing 11 now and as soon as i started bike my phone rang. I checked and it was an unknown number. I decided not to pick the call and went to office. As soon as i reached up the stairs, i found kalpana there waiting for me. She had worn a white long gown and let her hairs free, she was looking like an angel descended directly from heaven.She started scolding me saying i don't pick calls nor maintain time. I asked her sorry and opened the door to office and pulled her inside. Once inside i pulled her on my lap and pushed my lips on her's. She just melted away and we were in a long deep kiss. My hands automatically went up to her boobs and slowly pressed them. She moaned slightly and then got up and came and sat in front of me.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA - by sarit11 - 11-10-2019, 07:10 PM