Incest adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA
Sexy was admitted to hospital after she got labour pains, she delivered a beautiful baby girl. I called the kid happy, sexy and fil named the kid as santoshi, they were back to their home with the kid. After 11 days the naming ceremony was officially completed. Akka's marriage was due in a 4 days and all the preparations were in full swing. Went to sekhar's place to check for any other arrangements, as soon as i entered the door, one girl suddenly dashed into me with a plate of haldi and kumkum, my whole dress got spoilt by it. She started blasting me saying i should have knocked and stuff, i wanted to slap her then and there and suddenly sekhar's mother comes and scolds her, i whisper to her revenge will be mine. She moved her lips both sides first and said we shall see. After checking with sekhar's family, i went home and changed the dress, divya asked about it and i said, some kid poured it over me. Kavya called on cell and asked me to come to their home immediately. I went and joined her parents, her inlaws and her would be had come, they were pestering kavya to get married the next day as after their engagement, her "would be" has got a chance to go abroad for 2 years and he can process kavya's documents and take her too with him.

Kavya was reluctant first, but i said good idea and it was decided that her marriage will happen tomorrow morning itself. I called kavya's parents and pulled out 1 lac cash from bank and gave them. They were very happy with it, aunty asked what about us later, i said we shall discuss cooly after kavya leaves. They called all their relatives and the marriage was completed in a hush hush manner. I took divya and attended the marriage ceremony. Akka's marriage ceremony started immediately afterwards. We went to choultry for preparations and couple of sekhar's relatives also joined to oversee it. The girl who put haldi and kumkum on my dress also came to check, since every arrangement was overseen by me, dad and periyappa, it was excellent. I went to the place behind kitchen and lit a smoke, the girl came from behind and hit my back, smoke fell down and i turned to see who it was and found her. She started running from there and i leapt forward and put my hands on her waist and when she struggled, my hands reached her boobs and i held them tight. She stopped for a minute and then requested me to release her and said sorry, my hand was still on her boobs. I said no sorry nothing, you need to be punished for it and turned her towards me and pressed her to the wall and pushed my lips on hers, she was using her hands to push me away but i held her tightly and when she could not push me away, she said just one kiss and we are good, i said ok.

she closed her eyes and pushed her lips a little further forward and i too pushed my lips on her's and we had a good smooch, my hands were caressing her bums and once i poked my finger on her bum hole, she came back to senses and pushed me away and ran inside the marriage hall. I never bothered to follow her and lit another cig and was smoking and suddenly someone tapped my shoulder, i turned back to see and found her again. She said, not romantic at all, how will your future wife love you if you don't show her enough love. I tapped her shoulder again and said, i will tell you a secret if you let me kiss you again. She without any hesitation brought her face forward and held my head and pulled closer and pushed her lips on mine. I pushed my tongue on her lips and placed my hands on her boobs, this time i could clearly feel, she was not wearing any bra and her nipples were standing erect with the touches. I gussed she was horny by my touches now. After a good long kiss, she said, you should use mint after smoke. She then asked me what secret, i said later, but she pestered me and asked, i have fulfilled my promise of letting you kiss and you are not keeping your promise.

I asked her, will you be my friend even after knowing the truth? she said, dont tell me you have some bad diseases, i laughed and nodded my head as no. She asked me tell me, you are making me too curious. I pulled her closer and planted another kiss on her lips and carassed her bums and again poked her bum hole. She pulled back and asked are you gay? i laughed now and said no. But promise me that you will be my friend always and i will tell you. She said, i have let you kiss me 3 times now and you still are not sure about me. I said, how can i be, i don't even know your name. She said keshav is your name and mine is kalpana. I told her then if you consider me your friend, find time and meet me in my office tonight at 8, i will tell you. She said, not possible at night, but tomorrow after the marriage ceremony gets over i can come. I kissed her again and we both went inside together.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA - by sarit11 - 11-10-2019, 07:09 PM