Misc. Erotica Kasturi : The Enchanting Scent Part - 2
For the next week Kasturi clenched him tighter. Sqeezing the breath out of him. She went mad and angry on him on pity things. While the rest of the servants enjoyed getting him screwed out. 

He was about to talk to her getting his wife in the house with him...but hearing it...she went totally mad. 
"It is not your Ancestral hotel. You work here. I don't want anyone else... Understood." She said.
"But Madam she is my wife...where would she be without me...and a man have needs too. I need to seed her enough...my parents wants kids." He retaliated.
"Why don't you quit your job and go back in your wife's arms do whatever you like for the rest of your life... Bastards." She cried out.
Raghu didn't said much but he was fuming with anger. 
Seeing him go out...she said, "Don't get angry...where have you planned to keep here...Here !" 
"She is my wife Madam...I would have kept her under me most of the times." He replied... Kasturi didn't expected such a blunt and weird answer.
However later she allowed him to get her on board.

She didn't expressed her anger to his wife. She was about an inch shorter to her and no match to her beauty. Kasturi didn't knew why...but she felt proud at comparing herself with her. She gave her a gift as well...which she received with a broad smile. Then for the next week the house was never silent of her hushed moans. At intervals it could be heard almost all night. That always wake her up. Raghu on the other hand always looked tired and sleepy...and always excited about getting home. 
A night before the end of their honeymoon she tip-toed upto his room. To look into all the actions. Raghu had all the lights on in the room. 

He came in closer to her and grabbed her breasts from behind. Mauling them roughly. The wife turned her head in pleasure. A faint pain also visible on her. He tore off her blouse and grabbed her small breasts.
"How many times I have told you baby to be naked, I don't like seeing even a thread on you." He said out crisp enough for her to hear.
He grabbed her hair and pulled it back..."Are we clear on this..." He said slapping her cheeks bringing her back to reality. She nooded.

He picked her up in his arms and placed his mouth on her titties. She saw him making really mad and passionate love to her... keeping her restless all the time. He teased her long enough to get stuffed. And when finally he got rid of his clothes she saw his shining black mamba. He was huge...reminded him of Nagendra immediately. Her mouth opened as he streached her in one go. And then followed her cries and moans on bed.
They made love in conventional way all the time. Him crushing her under. He was a lot to be taught about... Kasturi smirked. When she was moving back...she saw the men enjoying at the other corner. She came back hiding. Her breathing up. She couldn't just walk out of no where...she had to wait long enough and hope Shweta didn't woke up in between. One silly mistake could have been fatal to her. But it went all the way fine.

On the final day...the couple came to meet her.
"I hope he had seeded you enough for a few months atleast." She asked with a smirk on her face. 
Kasturi looked at her husband who was smiling broadly as he enjoyed well enough.
Out of nowhere he slapped her ass making her squeal.
"Madam has asked you something..." He said out.
"Yes...enough but somehow now enough." She replied looking at her husband.
"We still have an hour left..." He reminded.
"Don't you worry...there are too many lovers waiting for me at back home." She retaliated.
"Aaahannn..." He said... growling and about to grab her ass.
"Enough...." Said Kasturi blushing.
They were talking about it in front of her... shamelessly.
And soon they went out...she was giggling (raghu's wife).

Leter that evening...
"So if your fuck fiascos...is over...shall you resume your work ?" She said in the similar tone. Sqeezing the breath out of him. But he couldn't help it. Letting her do whatever she liked for the next week. 
It was almost winters...the nights were getting colder.
Kasturi had went really mad on him throughout the week... scolding him for pity things... denying his requests in a bad tone. While she didn't get enough chance to take on the rest of the staffs. But it was Raghu she wanted.

Once on a Saturday...when everyone asked to go out for the movie... Kasturi tipped everyone off. While keeping him to herself. 
"But Madam it has my favorite actress...I have heard there are really some scenes of her that I am dying to see." He replied.
"Then you should have looked for a job at the theatres... dismissed." She said...ending out the conversation.
He was really pissed. He came back fuming and crashed on the couch in that empty house. 

Kasturi hit the bathroom while Shweta played in her room. 
"That is enough...let me remind her I am a grown man...and she couldn't talk to me like this." He said out in his head and headed up in her room. The door was open.
"Where is your mother ?" He asked kid. 
Shweta immediately pointed at the washroom. 
It was a golden chance...he wouldn't have to face her penetrating gaze. 
He knocked on her door. 
"Yes...who is it ?" She said out under the shower.
"Madam actually I needed to talk you about some things." He replied in a low tone like ever.
"Okay...come on in." She replied.
Raghu thought he had heard something else, but his hands defied him...he turned the knob in and got inside... closing the door behind him. 

There she was behind a plastic curtain...her radiating figure visible...translucently. She covered her in that and tilted her head to talk to him. Her body glowing of the water running down her body...
She caught him off guard checking him out.
"Will you only stare or say something ?" Kasturi said smirking at him. She knew he was totally turned on...she was probably beautiful than the actress he was talking about.

"I think you are only gonna look so..." She said and undid the curtains. Showing all of her to him. Her perfectly arched back...with her brownish hair on her breasts...her peachy 36" ass underneath her 26" waist. And not to mention her toned long and sexy legs. She tip-toed and arched her body to make matters worse for him.

He watched all of her elegant moves as she cleaned off the soap off her body. It was enough for him. He moved in. Kasturi could hear his shoes clicking but she kept on doing her chores. He stood right behnd her...fully clothed getting drenched in the shower.... feeling her divine presence beneath him. The raging enchanting scent off her body...making him mad every second.

She turned around.
"Yes you were saying something." She said looking at his lustful face....which was now fixed on her breasts and cherries on top of them. Hearing her talk he looked at her...his gaze stern strong. He took both of her hands in control... intertwining her fingers with his. Spreading her fingers apart with his big palm and fingers.
Pushing her body towards to the wall... sandwiching her in between. She lifted her head up to meet his thirsty lips. Her sweet lusciousness trapped in between his thrist...only to enhance it further. 

Breaking the kiss to her surprising tongue which she tried to sneak in. He had no idea what she was doing.
She smirked. 
"You clearly don't know the french way...do you ?" She replied.
Teaching him the steps in mufffled moans and his demanding attitude. It didn't took him long. And soon he was exploring inside her divine mouth. Encircling each other's tongues. He had let her hands go and had grabbed out her ass. While she worked on getting rid of his clothes. 
She unbuttoned him and kissed all over his broad chest...biting even a little. Raghu who has never been on the receiving end... wasn't pleased much about it....he liked things in control...but he also didn't wanted to ruin anything that was happening. 

Kasturi had his back on the wall as she struggled with his belt. He helped her and there it was his manhood all up...proud and raging. A pungent smell coming out of it. Although to her surprise he was a groomer.
He had no idea what was coming for him. He looked at her down on his feel. She had her arms on his thighs and she was holding his black manhood in her elegant hands. 
Then with a smirk and deep eye contact she open up her lips... taking his manhood in. Raghu had gone totally week on his knees as she clenched his bell in her mouth. Her tongue working on the sweet titillating spot. She had started flicking it.

He succumbed on his hip... against the wall. She got rid of his pants and shoes and came in between his legs. Her ass up...while her head lowered on his shaft. She was doing everything he didn't had any idea about. 
"Don't use your hands..." He growled... collecting her hair in his fist and making her go a few more inches down. His legs trembled as she did. Her vemnous mouth all streached on his shaft. He really liked the position switched... Although teary she never let the eye contact loose. Soon his shaft was shining off with all the extra effort she have been made to put into.
"I never knew you were such a slut...Ohhh Yes...keep sucking it. My balls have swelled up again." He was totally open with her now. 

Kasturi pressed his cock against his stomach and shifted her attention to his warm ball sack. Biting off a little the thick skin. And again swirling all her streched out tongue all the way to his dickhead.  Encircling it again with her tongue. He grabbed her hair back and pushed her down on his manhood.
"Get your ass here baby." He growled as she chocked. He grabbed her ass and put a finger in between her ass crack. Kasturi let his shaft go to let out a moan. 
"Aaahhhh..." 
"Looks like you have all of this planned out huh." He said running two of his fingers up and down her bald pussy. And slapping her hard on her ass.
"Aaaaahhhh...what are you doing...easy." She let a sweet moan out. 
He grabbed her hair back and pulled her to his lips...
"You ain't an easy thing..." Sealing her lips. 

"Enough lets go to bed." He said picking her up on his shoulder. And pushing two of his fingers straight inside her. Kasturi wiggled at this sudden attack...
"What the fuckkk...what are you doinnn." She cried out. He chuckled at her miseries.

"No No No No..." She was blabbing when he threw her up on the bed and came right on top of her. He pinned her down underneath himself. His thighs rubbing against her soft ones... taking the position. 
"Baby...why don't you go play in the other room while I make a baby brother for you." He said out to the kid. 
Kasturi blushed hearing him...a faint smile on his face. 
"Mommy are you alright ?" The kid asked.
"Yes... sweetheart...Uncle is playing with me...why don't you go to your room and play there." She replied peeking behind his shoulders. 
Shweta collected her stuffs and left the room.

He had his fingers intertwined and he looked thirstier. Placing his lips and tongue back on her. He did her hands on the top and shifted all his attention to yet neglected breasts. Shaking his head side ways to suck of her in... emptying her tankers in his mouth. Like the other too...he didn't let go off her cherries without biting.
And finally he positioned his piston and impaled her. Her back pressed against his right arm and his right hand resting on her waist. She had her nails burried on his back and he thrusted deep inside her. Streching her pussy all out on his cock.

She had her back arched. It was after a long time she had taken a living thing inside her. And that too a massive one. Her breasts wiggled updown as he pounded her deep. She arc her back further... opening her lips....her face redder with the pain she was receiving. He placed his lips on her neck... kissing her deep...with all his tongue involved he burried deeper...as if his shaft was not ending. She could feel herself all streached out on her.
"Ohhhh...Yes. you are so good....love this meaty pussy of your...fuck it." He said out.
And started impaling her.
Trapping her underneath...he had taken back her hands in control and have been giving her pinches on her titties with his mouth. His lips running all over her face...runing her further with his animalistic behavior. Slapping her ass in between.
While she moaned out in her room. He didn't even had to silence her. He kept on taking her in the missionary. Streching her all out. 

"Aaaahhhh...get off me please..." She moaned. Thier bodies all sweaty now with all the actions they have been performing. 
Reluctant he let her go. And she breathed easy. Lying like that only. While he kissed at her uncharted territories. Soiling her inner thighs and her back. 
"Get up...suck my cock." He commanded lying besides him. She obliged. Placing back his shaft in her mouth. She knew she couldn't take it anymore...she rubbed down on her clitoris and it didn't took long when she wetted her bed and fell down shivering. 
"Fuckkk...you are such a slut." He said... surprised. 
She had no strength left whatsoever. He pulled her to the edge of the bed and started slapping his shaft agaist her face.
"Take it Madam...you like it very much didn't you...Your lovers didn't feed with this much of cock...did they ?" He was taking like she was some kind of cheap slut. But she liked all of it...it was after a long time she was being humiliated. He rubbed his cock against her lips.
"Please...cum in mouth...I wanna taste all of you." She whispered...taking his cock in her hands and rubbing it herself. 
All of it was too much....He grabbed her hair and placed his cock on her face. It was his first time...of such an open kinky fuck. He came hard..thick cum of him on her left cheek...as he rubbed his shaft on her lips...a few more droplets restoring back the moisture he had taken back. She looked at him and sucked all of it. He had it collected in her mouth. 

To add more to her humiliation. He spat on his shaft. Cupped her hands on his cock and started taking a hand job. 
"Now suck it off nice and clean." He commanded. She obliged with a satisfactory smirk on her face.
He got off her. 
He picked her up in his lap and took her to the bathroom.
Cleaning off her the mess he had created. 

Back in the room.... Kasturi gave him her laptop. 
"Here...i hope these will help you learn." She said with a smile.
He took it walked back naked with all his clothes in a bucket and a laptop in his hands. He watched all of them naked in the hall itself. While Kasturi slept after all these hardcore action. On the same bed...which still smelled of the raw sex and her.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Kasturi : The Enchanting Scent Part - 2 - by rashmi_rathi - 16-01-2019, 09:51 AM