Misc. Erotica Kasturi : The Enchanting Scent Part - 2
About a month later...
Kasturi had been celebrating a small success party. Roahn was really happy seeing her succeed with such ease. All thier clients and stakeholders were happy. The online business too was getting all the momentum he had hoped for. Later that day when everyone departed he called Birju in.

Birju came up followed by a really strongly built man on his back. He looked really intimidating. 
"Sweetheart he is Raghu...he will be your bodyguard." Rohan said out loud.
"But why...I don't need a guard...and what will he do...keep him with yourself." She replied.
"No I insist...you know how riskier it is for you to visit unknown places...and now when you might have to go off places you need somebody stronger to by your side." He said.
"Rohan I can take care of myself...and besides there will be people around..." She said out.
"I don't want any more discussions on it...come with me." He said getting up off his position.
"Give me Birju then...you keep the bull with yourself." She said out.
"Birju is my right hand...you know I can't function without him. Enough of this talking...get in the bedroom." Rohan made sure... everone know what he had in his mind for her.

As she finished him off in an hour or so. She stepped out to leave for the farmhouse.
"Wait Madam...I am coming with you." A rough manly voice said.
She looked and saw Raghu coming to her. He stood really tall against her and muscular. But she didn't liked the extra boundations. But she couldn't do anything for now.
Back in the car.. he asked for her number and sent her a confirmation message immediately. Kasturi looked at him with disgust. 

As the days went passed by...he continued living in around. At times he was really handy and helpful. She sometimes made him really uncomfortable when she asked to hold bras in front of everyone for demonstration. He blushed red and making her tease him even more. Once there were only women in the room and they made sure he ran off hearing thier double meaning comments. Kasturi giggled hard as he ran away. 
But at times he was really painful...She had no personal time...he was around everywhere. She couldn't talk to people anymore. Maksood as well didn't dared to touch her in presence of him. Afterall he had the authority.
Month passed by and Kasturi had been really hungry for sex. 

One night she woke up to thirst. She looked for water but it wasn't there. She came off her bed and came down in the kitchen barefooted. She could hear her staff still up. The next day was Sunday and that had made them ease out a little. Curious...She went in closer to listen to what they were talking about.
"Look at this fool... Whatever he will get...he will put half in that whore's pussy. Hahaha." The innocent cook said...
Kasturi was stunned to hear his tone.
"I can't help it...she is so tight. She promised she will let me play her side B as well." The door man said finishing off the glass.
Everyone cheered and rejoiced about it.
"What about you Raghu Dada..." The gardener asked.
"What to tell you...My newly wedded wife it there alone and all I have left with my hand. And your Madam...she is such a tease." Raghu replied.
"Indeed she is...such a slut...I have heard many stories of her." The door keeper replied.
"Ohhh Yes." Raghu Inquired.
"That slut thinks I am old...I don't know what goes in behind those raised windows." The door keeper was in full swing. Kasturi had her mouth open listening to all those dirty comments about her.

"You tell us na... Raghu...you spent time all day with her." Someone asked.
"What to tell you guys..." Raghu said running his hands on his chest... "I always have to relieve myself whenever she wears those short dresses...you know those legs and her ass. I am just dying for the day...I will push all of it inside her." He said grabbing his shaft. 
"I like her better in saree...once I had seen her in petticoat only...She just covered herself with the curtains...but I tell you...She had really small nipples." The cook said... making sizes with his fingers. Everyone gasped hearing that.
"I tell you...it still raises my cock." He continued.
Kasturi remembered that day. It was all of a sudden. She thought she had herself covered in proper time...but the truth was different.

"Listen this...I was once in her room for something and when I opened up the drawer...there was a vibrator and dildo inside...and her little panties...all soiled... smelling of her. I jerked off three times that day." Raghu opened up a few more. 
It was enough for her. She was really wide awake in the middle of night. All deprived and four men talking about her and discussing their weired fantasies of her. She tip-toed back in her bed and her fingers ran to her clitoris automatically.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Kasturi : The Enchanting Scent Part - 2 - by rashmi_rathi - 16-01-2019, 12:05 AM