Misc. Erotica Kasturi : The Enchanting Scent Part - 2
There was a sexual tension getting up all over. The guys were getting extra touchy and games broader and erotic. Rajendra had his eyes only on Kasturi, he was giving her signals blankly...even though noticed by a few guys. It was time when she got off her seat and headed up to her room. Rajendra had moved behind her...she couldn't do anything but to let him come to her. Seeing him really closer to her...she stopped in the middle.
"Where are you following me ?" She inquired.
He didn't responded at all and placed his palm on her ass. Kasturi flushed out...She looked if someone staring up above at them. But there was no one. She turned back around and continued moving up.
As soon as they got away of the public view...Rajendra pinned her on the wall and showered his kisses all over her neck. Kasturi couldn't do anything to save herself. She wiggled in his possession. Letting the animal play with his doll.

Soon he picked her up in his arms and headed towards her bedroom. The door was open but it was pre-occupied, there was a couple stark naked making out on her bed. Kasturi blushed at seeing those rabbits. Rajendra's face fell down as every room was already occupied. 
"Looks like you won't be getting the dessert after all." She teased him.
"Don't you worry about that...there ain't anybody taking you off me tonight." He replied...getting into the open space near the pool. 
There was also a couple right there...girl with a girl.
Rajendra was shell shocked to see them...
Kasturi gigged seeing him witness the women making out.

Rajendra took her hands and pulled her out in the parking lot. There were three cars...and all of them occupied...steams raging out of tangled bodies. He was helpless. 
"What now..." She teased him further.
"I have a bike...let me take you to my place." He declared fetching out his keys.
"No...I ain't going anywhere unsafe...we rather push it for tomorrow." Kasturi suggested.
She started walking back inside the house when Rajendra came right behind her.

He was about to collect her hands...but stopped seeing Rehan standing there.
He looked inquisitively at Rajendra...Kasturi looked at both of them.
"Hey is it okay for you...if she goes out for sometime you know for fresh air." Rajendra said.
"yeah...sure Please" Rehan said...as if he already wanted her to go away.
"But I am good here..." Kasturi was in middle when she felt his palm back on her waist.
"Take me somewhere of your choice then." He whispered in her ears.
Kasturi collected a few things and there they were out in the middle of the night...on a bike. She exactly knew where to take him. The place where Anil took her to. It was perfect...the full moon night...away home...out in no where.
Rajendra rode hard as he knew what she were talking about.

He took the bike offroad and went deep inside the woods. Closing in the perfect place. She took her to the exact same place.
As she got off the bike...he kept the headlight on. He grabbed the hem of her saree and pulled it hard. She grabbed it in the middle...as if knowing this was about to happen...showing off her ample cleavage in the yellow light. She had a smirk on her face.
"What now." he asked.
"Turn off the light." She replied blushing.
He shook his head in "No" but didn't argument-ed much. She ran and he ran after her. Grabbing her saree once again pulling her to a stop...on the water soaked sand she fell down...soiling her clothes...when he came on top of her....intertwining his fingers once again.
She shook her head in "No" when he placed his lips on hers...sealing her lips and soon her eyes. Kissing her in deep passionate french kiss. He took her pallu off and undid the knot on her back...throwing off her blouse. She cupped her breasts to save from his penetrating eyes...He plucked her hand off her love bulbs and let them dazzle his eyes. His lips spread again...to savor her sweetness that he tasted a few hours ago.
"Ohhh I wanna drink all of you." He said in muffled sound as he switched breasts. Soon she was only left with her petticoat. He had his hands inside her...She was all bare and shaved there. 
"Looks like you already had the dessert ready...Huh." He continued talking dirty to her as he undid her knot and throw out the remaining piece of shame left on her. Her body glow up like a mermaid as she arched and made sensuous moves on the soil. He got off her. 
He picked her up again...dropping her in front of his bike and turning on the headlight back.
"Dance for me sweetheart...impress me with your sluty-ness." He ordered.
Kasturi smirked at him and started swaying off her glowing body...touching her...showing him a glimpse of her treasure.

Rajendra had gone all naked himself. He came right in front of her. His shaft all raised and erect.
"God he is bigger than I expected him to be." She thought in her head looking at his manhood. He knew by her expressions she was intimidated by his size. He started dancing with her...poking his shaft at a few places on her. But finally he took her to the bike. He settled himself down on the machine across the seat...his legs spread apart.
"Please me sweetheart." He said. 
Kasturi knew what he wanted...he had already killed off the lights. She grabbed his shaft in her hands and marveled at its girth, shine, size and erectness...he had his veins all out. She spread her comforting lips and took his throbbing meat inside her. Slowly she took his apple shaped bell inside her and wrapped her lips on his sensitive roundness. He wiggled at such sensuality.
"Ohhh God...You are so good." He moaned out in the silent valley. Kasturi continued pleasuring her favorite play thing in the world. Her tongue coming in action as she already tasted his oozing out pre-cum. 

Rajendra grabbed her hair and thrusted himself inside...making her face red as she gasped for air. But he didn't stopped there...he continued tormenting her...depriving her...choking her. It was enough for him. He placed her back on the bike and came right between her legs. He buried his fingers in her fleshy thighs and pushed them apart... making her wiggle to held her position...she grabbed the handles as her pussy popped out as he pushed against her natural body structure. It took him no time to place his tongue on her burning clitoris. As he plucked it off her mushy-ness with his lips she moaned out in pain and pleasure. His tongue dived in...between her sweet lips...spreading them apart...savoring the more sacred honey of her. Kasturi couldn't help but to hold those handles tighter as she arched her back in pleasure.
He made sweet passionate love to her till its all clear in the morning. He didn't let her sleep at all. As promised he had marked her at three places...in each round. Kasturi too had fucked his brains out...emptying his balls all inside her...taking off all his strength. It was 6 in the morning when she returned back with him. He hadn't let her wear her blouse for the journey...that had kept her all awake and as close as possible to the man riding in front. 
He dropped her off on the gate and rode away. She got inside the house...and it was a mess all over. She looked inside her room...there were two couples sleeping on the same bed...the girls in the middle wrapped in sheets. Their faces looked all tired out. 
She collected her clothes and checked in another...it was all empty. She closed her inside and took a long bath.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Kasturi : The Enchanting Scent Part - 2 - by rashmi_rathi - 15-01-2019, 03:05 PM