Incest Mom's Wild Fuck by Village Pervert
Mom's Wild Fuck by Village Pervert by storyfun

All credit to original author.

Hello friends, i am Bashu here and i am gonna tell the hot fling that between my mom and a nasty guy at my rural village. when this happend, i was youngd but i still remember it clearly. i am the only son of my parents. my dad is a business man and my mom was a housewife. Besides my parents, the only relative i had was my blind grandma living at my dad's birth village. my grandma was home sick and refused to leave the village. so, she stayed there with a maid. the fun began when the maid had to leave for some reason. now, about my mom, my mom's name is pramita and she is the best looking woman i have ever seen in my life. she was a professional dancer so she maintained a lovely figure. After my birth, she quit dancing and became the perfect housewife. her skin was milky white and her hair was pitch black that covered her entire back. she has very pretty lips which anyone can kiss forever. her ass is big and round. she used to wear saris and that made her butt more beautiful. it was the perfect match with her lusty figure. Although she maintained a lovely figure, the sign of her age could be found on her belly. she had a little touch of fat on her belly which made her even more sexier. But her greatest weapon would be her breasts. they were huge. the blouses would do a poor job of covering them because of their big size. they were like juicy coconuts. the sight of her clevage would make anyone mad. i always wondered how she danced with those things on her. maybe that's why she was so famous among my dad's friends. She was a 41 year old sex bomb. Still, she maintained a very ideal life.

Now, let me jump to the main stuff. One day, we got a letter from my grandma telling that she needed someone to look after her for a month as her servent had to leave for a month. my dad asked my mom to do that. my mom was more happy to do that. she and grandma always had a special bond. As it was my holiday, my dad told me to go with her. so one fine morning we left for our village. our village house was ok. it was made of bricks. the only problem it had was that the bathroom was not attached to the mainbuilding. so if someone need to do something they have to go out of the house. with our house a friend of my grandpa called ramesh lived. he was very friendly with us and was a good family friend. his wife passed away and her two son lived abroad, He was all alone. a was a rich mam and had influence over the village.he used to come to my grandma's place a lot. his house had a joining door with my grandma's house as my grandma used to live alone. when we arrived there, he was quite happy to see us.

ramesh: "ahh, at last all of you have come, i missed you all. welcome home."

dad: "thank you chaha. hope you are doing all right ?"

ramesh: " yes my boy, i am fine.how are you pramita ? "

mom: " i am fine ramesh ji "

now when ramesh was talking to my mom, he was looking at her in a different way. Although my mom and dad didn't notice, i looked at his eyes and saw that they were stuck at my mom's boobs. More importantly, i saw a bulge on his dhoti. At that moment, i just ignored it and went inside the house with everyone. Grandma was very pleased to hear us. After dinner we all got together to do a little chat. Grandma was talking about the bathroom problem. As it was not attached with the main building, it was very hard for my grandma to use it. My dad told grandma that he would make an attached bathroom for her very soon. We stayed up untill 10 pm and we chatted with ramesh uncle. At 11pm rameseh left our house and we went inside our rooms. My mom and grandma was staying together in one room but me and dad slept on the blacony as it was very hot. My dad went to sleep instantly but as it was a new place for me, i was having trouble going to sleep. My dad started to snore loudly. Man, this guy can really sleep. He wouldn't wake up even if an atom bomb explode around him. I was awake and was looking at the sky. It was a very beautiful night. Who knew that the most remarkeable event of my life was about to happen that night ?

After about two hours , i heard the sound of gradma's door opening. it was my mom in a lovely yellow sari. man, she was a sex bomb. I guess she was going to the toilet. She came near to me and checked whether i was sleeping or not. My mom was very caring of me and it would make me mad if she finds out that i was awake. So, i pretended to be asleep. She came near me annd kissed me on my forehead. Then she got up and started walking towards the bathroom. i got up and watched her as she was going to the toilet. Everything was normal. Just that moment i saw a very weird thing. Ramesh was hiding behind the big mango tree besie the toilet. I was sure that he was upto something and my instinct told me that something was about to happen. I decided not to wake up my dad and.i was wondering why he was hiding like that but i got my answer pretty quickly. As soon as my mom entered the bathroom he came out behind the tree and took place behind the toilet wall. I was watching very carefully as he was looking towards us. After sometime, mother got out of the toilet. As she turned her back to lock the bathroom door,ramesh jumped on her back and put his hands on her mouth. My mom was about to shout but he was too strong for her. He kept one hand on her mouth and he wrapped around her belly with the other hand. he told her something and my my mother stopped fighting. ramesh had an evil smile on his face. He told my mom to walk. he was still holding herfrom behind and in the shinning moonlight, i saw a knife on his hand. He was smelling her hair like a dog. My mom looked at us helplesly. They entered remesh's house through the joining door. Now, i got up and started to follw them. Ramesh's house was bigger then ours. He took my mom upstairs. i was staying in the shadows and following them. ramesh took mom to a room and locked it from inside. i quickly followded them and stood behind the door. I heard my mom cry. There was a small hole on the window and light was coming through it. I peeped through the hole and saw the most sexiest scene in my life. My mom was in ramesh's arms and ramesh was trying to kiss her face. mom was trying her best to avoid her ugly lips but it was a hopeless try. He planted a number of moist kisses on her beautiful sexy face. After some time, he pushed mom onto the bed. Surprisingly the bed was covered with flowers. It was decorated for a shohug raat.

Ramesh: Stop fighting pramita, if you do as i say, there will be no problem.

Mom: what are doing rameshji, i am like your daughter. Please release me or i will tell everything to my husband.

Hearing this, ramesh started to laugh loudly.

Ramesh: you will tell your husband ? well, what if your husband never wakes up from sleep my lovely ?

Mom: what are you talking about ?

Ramesh: Listen Randi, if i want, my men can burn down your house in an instant. I am the most powerfull around here. No one can touch me. So cooperate with me or your son and hunband is done for, understand ?

Hearing this, mom started to cry. Ramesh was such a perverted asshole that he started to laugh. He then came near to mother and hugged her again. This time mom was really silent. Ramesh held her face to admire her beauty. He looked at her with lust and planted some passionate wet kisses on her lovey lucious lips. He started to lick her whole face. I was getting aroused to see this hot action. My modest mom was sucked by an ugly, fat black man. While kissing, he started to squeeze her ample buttock. His hands started to roam on my mother's sexy butt. Her ass was too big and round for his hands to cover. As this position was not suitable for ass roaming, he bent down and kept his mouth on her big ass. He started to smell her ass area and was giving small, lusty bites on her ass globes. Mom was trying to keep his head from her ass but it was of no use. He wbangd her belly with his hands and was smooching her buttock. After 15 minutes of ass loving, we went up and went for her boobs. This time, he didn't try to bite her boobs, he started to squeeze her breasts. My mom's breasts were so big that one hand wasen't enough for one breast. He then used both of his hands to feel her boob completly. He held each boobs a number of time. Finally he gave a little bite to each boob and released her. He stepped back a little and with a swift motion, removed the dhoti from his body. He was completly nude. Her chest was covered with white hair. His belly was huge and ugly but tthe thing scared my mom was his cock. It was almost 10 inch long and was fully erect. It was pointing towards my mom. He started to massage his cock and sat on the bed. Then he told my mom something really weird.

Ramesh: Pramita, go the bathroom, you will find some clothes there. Wear it with your mangal sutra and don't try to escape or anything. There is no window there. Hahahaha.
[+] 1 user Likes vault's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
Mom's Wild Fuck by Village Pervert - by vault - 05-10-2019, 02:03 PM
RE: Mom's Wild Fuck by Village Pervert - by vault - 05-10-2019, 02:04 PM
RE: Mom's Wild Fuck by Village Pervert - by vault - 05-10-2019, 02:06 PM
RE: Mom's Wild Fuck by Village Pervert - by Raja - 15-04-2020, 06:48 PM