Misc. Erotica The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust'
CHAPTER-3_EPISODE-2

Priyanka just nodded in response to Vikrant’s question. Then Vikrant turned her and now he was hugging her from back. Vikrant bulge was rubbing against Priyanka’s magnificent fat ass. Vikrant’s hand were on her waist. Priyanka anticipated restlessly what Vikrant was going to do next.

Vikrant smoothly moved his left hand up in her T-shirt and started to titillate her nipple, while his right hand moved gently toward downward. Soon Vikrant was rubbing her dripping pussy over her yoga pants.

“aaahhhhhhmmm” a slow moan escaped from her mouth. Vikrant was playing with two of her most sensitive body parts and she was totally enjoying that. This was the biggest difference between her husband Suneel and Vikrant, former was merely interested in hardcore intercourse while lateral was exploring her body and was giving her immense pleasure.

Priyanka was so engrossed in pleasure that she don’t even noticed when Vikrant slid his hand inside her yoga pants. Priyanka felt like an electric shock run through her body when Vikrant guided her hand calmly from her groin to her hairy pussy and cupped it in his palm.

“Uuhhmmmmmmm” Priyanka almost jumped on her feet as she felts Vikrant cold hands on her hot wet pussy. It was the first time when Vikrant was touching her bare pussy.
Vikrant started to rub Priyanka’s unshaven vagina in slow circular motions as Priyanka continued to moan in a very low voice. The mixer of bliss and fear of getting caught was making the whole scene even more intoxicating. Priyanka left her body loose in Vikrant’s embrace as she enjoyed the pleasure, that he was giving her.

“uuuuuuuuuuuhieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee” Priyanka’s sensual desires reached its peak as Vikrant pushed two of his finger inside her Pussy. Vikrant’s fingers enter her pussy easily as she was so wet down there. Vikrant started to finger fuck her cunt while pinching her delicate big melons in her t-shirt.

Priyanka started to arch her back with each thrust of his fingers in her pussy. Vikrant kept rapidly finger fucking her until she started to squirt.

Priyanka felts weak in her knees as Vikrant’s finger took her to the orgasm. She pushed back her ass and increase its pressure on Vikrant’s penis while cupping her boobs over her t-shirt. It was her first real orgasm in her life.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh” She squealed as she experienced her orgasm and her mind become numb.

~

When Priyanka opened her eyes after some time, she found herself in Vikrant's arm. Vikrant smiled at her when she looked at him but out of shyness she turned her eyes downward.

“Let's go home Priyanka darling,” Vikrant said slowly after kissing her lips.
Then they quietly sneaked out of the bush and come back to house after enjoying their morning secret escapade.

~

Vikrant and Suneel, dressed in formals, were sitting on dining table while Priyanka was serving them breakfast. Priyanka was wearing a saree and Vikrant was enjoying her cleavage every time she came to serve him. Vikrant also noticed that she was beaming with joy and her face looked more freshed and body relaxed. Vikrant knew it was due to satisfaction he had given her in the morning.

Vikrant finished his breakfast well before Suneel and he went to the kitchen with his plate. When he enters the kitchen, he found Priyanka cooking something. He kept his plate on the sink and then came close to Priyanka and hugged her and started smooching her delicious pink lips while her stupid loser husband was eating breakfast just outside the kitchen.  

“Best of Luck” Priyanka said as he breaks away from the hug.

~

When Vikrant enters his office, he saw Tanya and Arpita standing near Tanya’s cubicle and talking. He wished  ‘Good Morning’ to both of them. Tanya and Arpita both greeted him and then he went to his cubicle and started working. His other two colleague Rahul and Abhishek were also busy in their work. Vikrant looked around to see where Nazia was, but she was not there. After about half an hour he noticed Nazia entering the office premise in haste and quickly dashing to her cubicle.

During the lunchtime Vikrant went to cafeteria to have some snacks. On his way saw Rahul and Abhishek going to smoking zone, Arpita talking on her phone with her boyfriend while Nazia was Watching some movie in her cubicle.

As soon as Vikrant enters the cafeteria he noticed Tanya, sitting alone in a corner table. He ambles toward her and smiled at her as she noticed him approaching her.

“What's up?” Vikrant said, sitting on a chair, in front of her.

“Hi Vikrant” Tanya replied with a big grin on her face.

“You have not ordered anything yet?” Vikrant asked after looking at the empty table.  

“No, I was just waiting for you?” Tanya said, her voice full of excitement.

“For me?” Vikrant asked with amazement.

“Yeah, I Knew you will come here,” Tanya revealed.

“That’s amazing, but why you were waiting for me?” Vikrant questioned her.

“You know, I have told you my parents have given me just 2 years, after that they will get married me with a man of their choice,” Tanya told Vikrant.

“yeah, you have already told that” Vikrant said.

“So, the thing is I want to explore and enjoy my life fullest in these two years,” Tanya said with excitement.

“That’s Good”

“So for that I have prepared a list of things that I want to do before getting married and you are the only person I can trust in this city, so I want you to help me completing my wish list,” Tanya said and looked expectantly at Vikrant.

“Alright, Thank you for showing trust in me. I am in, so tell me, what are the things in your wish list that you want to do in these 2 years.” Vikrant said in an elated voice.

“I will reveal that one by one, first one, I will tell you this evening.” Tanya buzzed with joy.

Then they ordered for food and talked about the office and their work while eating.

~

Vikrant checked his mobile when he came back to his cubicle after lunch. He had a Message from Priyanka Bhabhi. Vikrant opened the WhatsApp message from Priyanka bhabhi, again she has sent him a hot photo of her.
[Image: 123314629_img_20190907_110510.jpg]
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by _X_ - 04-10-2019, 01:30 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 01-12-2019, 10:32 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 06-12-2019, 10:35 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by manas - 07-12-2019, 11:24 AM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 12-12-2019, 11:02 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 14-12-2019, 02:33 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 15-12-2019, 11:10 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 20-12-2019, 09:26 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 26-12-2019, 11:24 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 28-04-2020, 08:12 AM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 04-05-2020, 07:51 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by Bhavana_sonii - 11-05-2020, 02:03 AM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-05-2020, 04:50 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 20-05-2020, 05:53 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 12-06-2020, 12:04 AM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by Bhavana_sonii - 28-11-2020, 12:04 AM