Misc. Erotica Kasturi : The Enchanting Scent Part - 2
The kisses were getting deeper and passionate. Rajendra had all his palm spread over her peachy ass and had his fingers burried in them. And finally he pulled her over himself...he might looked ordinary but he was definitely athletic. It took Kasturi no time to be over him. 

His kisses shifted to her neck as he undid the knot behind her neck. 
"No...We shouldn't be doing it...you are my son's friend. Stop...Aaahhhh...Ummmm." Kasturi was already moaning...she wanted everything to happen. Rajendra had his hands over her skirt and finally he pulled it up on her waist... exposing her ass in the broad daylight. Grabbing her ass cheeks again. Kasturi had been wearing a fancy pink panties with just enough cloth to cover her love traingle and almost a thread over her asshole. Rajendra smirked getting a free pass...his fingers ran past her titillating asshole before coming to her valley of her. The cloth perfectly covering her bulge out...her lips sealed...and he could feel her nozzle in his fingers. As he rubbed her up and down...she moaned wiggling in his arms.
He smirked... knowing she was the most special thing he was going to ruin.

He fetched in the panties between her ass and kept it on her right cheek...as he went for skin to skin touch. All smoot mushy and divine. He felt as if he were touching the softness itself. The thing his fingers were feeling...he wanted to see it all. He pushed her back on the sofa. 
Kasturi looked at him as if asking him for the final time to stop...his hands moved in...her came... grabbing his wrist. She shook her head in "No" while her expressions said something else. It took him no time to defy her strength and once again he was feeling her softness. He didn't waited long and got rid of the tiny cloth immediately. 

He was looking at her womanhood like a hungry dog...his tongue stuck out as if already tasteing her. Kasturi blushed red and closed her legs burryin his hands in between.
"Ohhh...No baby...open it. Let me see your pinkness...Ohhh what a lovely Pussssyyyy you have." Rajendra said...his tone all changed. He was behaving like he was her master.
Kasturi who always had been submissive in intimacy let her legs loose. His palm spread all over her womanhood. She could see her cushions spreading out of his control. And then he slapped her....right there on her pussy. It was harsh and pinchy... making her cry out loud and wiggle on her seat. His palms cupped her before hers. She looked at him with anger...while he responded with his firmness and stern gaze making her anger deflate in seconds. 

He took control of her legs and pulled it up on his lap...and pushed her back down on the couch. His leg right leg came on top of her to keep her under control. Kasturi tried to push him off her but she didn't had enough guts. He took both her wrists in his control and kept it there above her head. Kasturi streached herself as much as she could...only to make matters more miserable for herself. It were the partial resistance she had been showing to come off as a really submissive woman. He took both her hands in his left one and his right fingers went down... tipping her arms and playing tunes over her all beautiful armpits. Kasturi wiggled and giggled as he played some tunes right there. He lowered his head to nuzzle in her divine scent. Kasturi moaned in pleasure as he bit her a little. Her breathing all up.. making her breasts go up and down really fast. He kept himself on top of her looking at her beautiful face.
"You are very beautiful...you know that right? Ohhh I wanna love every inch of your body." He whispered. Looking at her heaving left melon. Kasturi looked him planning his attack on her mangoes. His fingers fetched the left side zipper and the dress losed out. His hands got in to fetch her bra...he was an expert and her mangoes losed out. Her left strip came off her shoulders and almost mercilessly he exposed off her left titties. Her cherries all red and erect... glowing with the lusciousness it contained. Her aerolas still smaller. He was just mesmerised by her beautiful breasts. And right after a few seconds he had his lips spread all over. Kasturi's back arched as he showed off his animalistic behavior right away. He sucked her in... filling his mouth with the sweet milk she contained in those medium sized delicious tanks. He sucked harder and harsher. Kasturi grabbed his hair and tried to pull him up of her. But all in vain...he was behaving like a hungry pig to his mother's milk.

As he was going to her next one. They heard a car sound.
"Listen someone is here." Kasturi said worried.
"I don't care." Rajendra replied exposing the other pair with same brashness. 
Kasturi slapped him hard enough to let him know that the situation. She grabbed in all her belongings and ran away inside. Closing the door immediately. She was panting. She closed in her ears to listen who was it.

"Heyyy Man...how come you are already here ?" Said the stranger.
"Couldn't you have come a little later...I was in something." Rajendra replied.
"Yeah....I can look. Beer...WHAT THE FUCK !" He almost cried.
Kasturi couldn't see anything but she already was getting an idea where it was heading. She was panty-less.
The guys started taking in low tone.
"Seriously No kidding....Haha...what his Mom." The stranger said.
"You wont believe she has milk in those tanks. So fucking delicious. Asshole I was this close almost ready to take her to the bed." Rajendra proudly said...but it wasn't a story anymore. He definitely would have and Kasturi by then would have been moaning under him. 
She heard a hitting sound and the men chucking.

"Now let me check on her...let me finish things off while she is still warm. Keep an eye." He Instructed.
"Here take the beer...take her good." The stranger replied.
A minute later she heard the knock on the door.
"Comm'on Baby...its me...let me in." He said.
Kasturi didn't responded at all. She was all scared and trapped. She couldn't go out until there were enough people around. The knocks were getting stronger.
"Comm'on don't tease the thing inside my pants...its hurting. It won't be good for you." He behaved as if he was going to break in have his ways with her.

Kasturi did wanted to unlock the door let him in...but she didn't wanted unnecessary attention and exposé. She wanted to have her privacy maintained.
"Listen I know why you are scared of...I know this asshole had ruined everything. But don't you worry I am gonna push him off here...he won't be here anymore." Rajendra said before having the final knock.

It took three hours for her to finally come out of the room.
Rajendra came right after her as she took the upstairs to her room. She couldn't stop him anymore. There were people buzzing in...busy in decorating of the last moment. As she struggled with her door to open he stood in closer to her. Sniffing off her panties right on her face.
"Ohhh...I don't know how long it will have the scent of you." He said smirking at her. 
Kasturi rolled her eyes...in anger as she pushed the door open. And they got in. 
He pushed her on a wall and intertwined her fingers with him. 
"You wanna play it like this...why you always such tease huh?" He whispered at her as she struggled to get rid of him.
"I have thrown him out of the party...made some arrangements with his girlfriend. We are all okay now." He said. 
Kasturi pushed him off her and stormed away. He grabbed in her wrist and pulled her to himself once again. He twisted her arms on her back clenched harsher. She cried in pain. 
"Wear that red killer saree tonight...It will be so good to strip you off that.." He cleared off his intentions before pushing her on the bed.

Kasturi tried going away on the bed like a fish off the pond. But he grabbed her legs and pulled her back in. Pinning her down on the bed. 
"There are small hairs on your twat darling...please get rid of them...I wanna bite that little thing uninterrupted." He Instructed with crisp words before leaving off. 
In no time and after all her preparation her body had defied her again. She collected herself and hit the washroom.

About two hour later...she stood red hot in front of the mirror. Smiling back at herself. Smirking off her intentions.
And finally she stepped down the guys moaned out.
Rehan came to her.
"I thought you weren't going to attend it." He whispered.
"How could have I missed such an opportunity..." She said looking at Rajendra coming to her.
Rehan introduced her to the party and Kasturi made sure they won't felt any awkward. All of them rejoiced.
"Rehan if you don't mind...let me keep her in my company." Rajendra requested.
"Ohhh Please...I think you are the perfect match for her...I am sure...you have some special stories for her too." He said.
"Don't you worry." He said... taking her to the dance floor.

Kasturi could see the young people already grooving and guys were ready to make their moves. It was 10 in the evening and it looked like party was already in full swing. She looked around, they have made sure of everything...no flashy light and no loud music that can attract attention. She was in middle of thoughts when his hand landed on her love handles and grabbed her closer. His fingers almost burying in her skin. It was dim and crowded... Kasturi looked around...it looked like no body paid any attention to them. Rajendra grew bolder...he grabbed her ass as they continued to dance in.
"Sweetheart...you look damn hot in this saree...and your bare back and waist definitely gonna get some bite marks tonight." Rajendra said out bluntly as a couple passed by...the girl burried her face hearing him say. Kasturi looked worried  but still they didn't paid any attention.

It was an hour later when everyone was drunk enough the games started. And those were some really dirty ones. Where the women had to bent down and guys will have to come running with balloons and burst it on thier ass with their thrust. Kasturi watched as all of them behaved shamelessly. Rajendra too ran out after a girl and thrusted really hard... looking straight at her. Not only did he stopped there he asked others to keep placing baloons as he kept dry humping. The girls had thier palm on thier mouth as they blushed red. 

The next game was to unhook the bra and to Kasturi's surprise Rehan aced in that...ahead of Rajendra. They did a chest five as they finished off the game and other helped women to wear them back.

The next game was pretty simple one. Their were beer cups and balls...the guys gathered in separate groups boys and girls. Their was a challenger from each side. One had to throw in the ball in the only cup. If the men succeed they get to kiss women on the lips and if not girls slapped them.
A lot of guys failed that too for the same girl "Ria". Until finally when Rehan came in. Raging of his confidence he rather threw the ball off his mouth rather his hands. It jumped right in front before settling down in the cup. Although it wasn't the rule but everyone started chanting kiss-kiss-kiss.

Acknowledging the crowd Rehan came in the arean...where she stood smirking at her. 
"So finally...I get a chance to kiss you publically huh." Rehan declared his flamboyance.
"Only in your dreams...this might be your only time. Or do you wanna settle down with slap like always." She replied.
"Whatever but now... You owe me a kiss....what say guys." He declared and pulled her in his arms. 
Ria who stood proudly right there in no time shrank in his arms. Rehan was no longer a kid...he had evolved himself all over over the years. And finally he placed his lips gently on her.... kissing the upper one first then the lower one. And finally they separate apart. Ria stood their blushing while the guys congratulated him. 
"Would you make me the happiest of men once again..." He asked...but this time she replied with a gentle slap. The crowd cheered.
[+] 1 user Likes rashmi_rathi's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Kasturi : The Enchanting Scent Part - 2 - by rashmi_rathi - 15-01-2019, 10:18 AM