Misc. Erotica Kasturi : The Enchanting Scent Part - 2
Her incident at Maksood's had fanned out Kasturi's supressed desires. The exhibitionist in her had woken up again. Still her strong will power didn't made her do what she once used to do on empty roads. However she touched herself thinking and imagining those incidents. Maksood had given her a satisfaction that was enough for her to last long. As resulted she abstained from making any contact with him. But whenever they met at school gathering Kasturi couldn't stop his inquisitive hands and he made his way in public... touching... grabbing... pinching and caressing....making her moan out load or make inappropriate faces. Those incidents asked her to fell back once again in his arms but somehow she always managed to escape. 

On the other hand Anil was getting petty restless...he wanted her back...once again...in all private. Although she avoided but deep down she liked the rawness in Anil...the way he behaved like an animal and that had caught her off guard a number of times in their one and only sexual encounter.

It was about two months later. 
The life had been going pretty good for Kasturi. She had taken over the lingerie and garment business unit and making most of her time to that. Although she wasn't an expert but her insights to various departments have been fruitful. Rohan was really happy to see somebody trusted to get along. Kasturi always dressed like a model to work...even in traditional dresses she made most of men moan. Seeing everyone desirous about his prized possession he sometimes made sure she received pounding in the office itself where their love making can be heard off and spread about. Kasturi didn't mind any of it...as long as Rohan was not exhibiting her or making her go physical with a someone.

On the other hand, Rehan had started his college and soon he was the one everone talked about. Not only he was rich and flamboyant...he showed exceptional skill in his studies and other co-curricular activities. And that had made him famous not only in his college but rather a few ones too. Kasturi had helped him a lot, she made sure he do what she couldn't in her college life. 
Many times his friends spent sometimes at their farmhouse and Kasturi just blushed listening to their stories how they teased girls.
"Boys will always be the same." She often said to herself.

Of the lot of 5 regular guys there was one named Rajendra. He always had the best of stories to tell. His style of storytelling always made the guys chuckle hard and Kasturi almost red. She always had to remind herself that these are merely his imagination but she herself had seen a few things...so wanted to believe all of them. Rajendra wasn't someone who was the instant attraction...but his made that sure with his supreme confidence. And that was the reason of his success.

Rehan's college was about to go on summer holidays...and so do several other college of his circle. All of his friends had different plans for their Holidays. It was when be decided to give in a small get together before leaving for his close circle.
"Actually Mom...I was thinking about organising a party for my college friends before they leave for summer holidays." He asked.
"Yeah...Sure." Kasturi replied without even looking at him. She was engrossed in some paperwork.
"At this house Mom." He further asked.
"I know. Will there be girls ?" She asked still not looking at him.
"Yeah a few of them." He replied.
Kasturi looked at him and said, "How many of you all ?" 
"50 at Max." He replied.
"30 not more than that." She reassured.
"Done." He replied smiling.
"Mom..." He asked again.
"Yes...what now ?" She replied back.
"I need some money...you know for party and stuff." 
Kasturi fetched in her bag and gave him a few ₹2000 notes.

The party was scheduled three days later. It was all hot and humid that day. Kasturi had been to her office. The farmhouse was all standstill. Rajendra and the other four had made a plan to arrive a few hours ago to look for all the arrangements. Rajendra had been sipping in some beer when Kasturi had been returning from office... Shweta was already at her original home... Kasturi had been there to collect some really important stuff.
She had been whistling to stairs when she noticed him sitting all alone on the couch.

"Heyyy...You all alone...where are others ?" She asked getting in closer to him.
Rajendra had his eyes popped out seeing her. Her powerful and elegant dressing had made him awestruck. He kept on blankly looking at her. The white dress that fitted perfectly at her every curve...the neckline upto the top with a thread to tie back. A slit in between to show just the delicious clevage... Leaving her goddess like hands all bare...with perfectly long well polished nails. The dress falling well enough short above her knees to show those toned and pedicured legs. Underneath her legs her medium high heels. And above all her radiating pinkish skin tone...like honey dripping off her.

"Hello...Heyy." Kasturi said waving at him..then only he could listen.
Kasturi blushed seeing the young man getting uncomfortable. 
"Yesss.....Ohhh Yes... Ma'am... Auntie." He only could manage.
Kasturi rolled her eyes at him. 
"Do I look like an Aunty to you ?" She replied sitting on the couch next to him.
"No...No I didn't mean that." He said nervously.
"Okay...Okay..you don't have to be afraid! Tell me about the party and arrangements." She asked... getting him relaxed.
"Everything is cool Ma'am...we have everything planned out..." Rajendra kept on explaing things to her.

In the middle of the conversation.
"Would you mind having some beer Ma'am ?" He asked.
"No... actually I have to drive back so..." She replied.
"Comm'on don't be an Aunty now..." He said getting up off his seat.
And he came back with 4 of them. 
"Cheers" they clicked and resumed chatting back.
It didn't took much time for his plan to work out. He had inched closer and closer to her.
"So young man... Your girlfriend coming to the party tonight." She asked.
"I think I should cancel her...I was thinking about a new woman I have met...I don't think she comes anywhere in comparison to you." He replied finishing off his bottle his eyes not leaving her's.
Kasturi hit him playfully at his shoulder.
"Now you will hit on me Huh." She replied smirking.
"I don't see any problem in that...you are the most beautiful thing I have ever seen and God knows how much more of it under this..." He replied...his fingers running on her thighs and stopping at the hem of her skirt. 
Kasturi's eyes were fixed at the moment of his fingers now... already going back and forth on her thighs.

He had came in really close to her. His left hand on the couch's back rest as he leaned in to play with her right ear while his right hand ran firmly now on her thighs to grab her ass. 
Kasturi closed her eyes and ran her tongue off her dried out lips...her head turned away.
"We shouldn't be doing this." All she could manage to say.
He cleared off her hair and placed a gentle kiss under her ear. His left hand now on her neck... pulling her to him...and there he placed his lips on hers.... savouring the sweet taste of her delicious strawberry lipstick and giving her back the bitter taste of beer off his tongue to her's.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Kasturi : The Enchanting Scent Part - 2 - by rashmi_rathi - 15-01-2019, 02:18 AM