Incest LOVE, LUST AND ............ by John446
After talking for a while i asked "Preeti what
if there were no one else, will you be able to do that dare?". Preeti looked in my eyes and dint say anything. She said "get out". I asked
"What happened?". She said "get out". I followed her command. I came out from the car and stood outside, she also came out from the car
after me. Then she came to my side and opened the back door and said "Get inside". I looked at her suspiciously and got inside the car back
seat and sit down. She came inside and closed the door and locked it and sit beside me.
She looked in my eyes and said "Do you think i cant do that if we are alone". After saying this she
got up from the seat and sit down in my lap with her back in front of me. I was lil bit surprised but was happy at that moment. I held her
waist. She turned her face to look at me and she started moving her ass. I rested back on the seat and started enjoying the lap dance. I
held her waist a bit tighter, she was moving her ass too and fro and sometimes in circular motion. My dick started getting hard. I pulled
her back and her back touched my chest and she rested her head on my left shoulder and continued moving her ass slowly. She got big wide
ass. I moved her hair one side and kissed her shoulder, i parted my lips and moved to her collar bone and then to her neck. I kissed her
neck, when i kissed her neck she let out a very soft moan and moved her ass a bit harder than before. Then i moved to the nape of her neck
and kissed there. While doing that i moved my hands from her waist to just below her boobs. She has closed her eyes half. And was equally
enjoying the lap dance. I bit her shoulder in between when she moved her ass harder. I was getting an erotic aroma from her body. I moved
down my lips to her mid back over her kurti. She was moaning softly now ahhhhhhhhhhhh..............ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..............
My dick was full hard at that time. I held her a bit tight and make her get up and adjusted my dick and again make her sit down. This time
my fully erect hard dick touched her butt line. She moaned a bit louder this time ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..............................
And she rested her head on my shoulder and held my cheek with her right hand. I slowly moved my hand from her waist and brushed slowly over
her boobs and reached her neck and held her dupatta and threw it on front seat. Then i again moved my hand back to her waist by brushing my
hand on her boobs. I held her waist a bit tighter and made her to move her ass in circular motion. We both started breathing heavy now. As
she was resting her head on my shoulder i got a full view of her cleavage. She started moving her ass a bit faster now, i moaned aaahhhhhh..
preetiii........ ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...................... and held her boobs with both hands. She arched her back and leaned completely on
me. I slowly slowly started squeezing her boobs with each squeeze she was moving her ass harder. Her boobs were so soft and big. They wre
tight and firm. I whispered in her ear gosh preeti you are having really awesome boobs, i never pressed such a hot pair of boobs before. She
whispered back how about ritka howz her boobs? I whispered again, she is nothing in front of you and pressed her boobs a bit harder after
saying this. She moved her ass harder this time when i did that. After few minutes later i told her to get up and make her sit in my lap
facing me. Now she is facing me while givng me a lap dance. She put her both hands on my shoulder eaither side. Her forehead was touching
with mine and my hands were on her waist. I held her waist a bit tighter and make her move faster in my lap. she moaned
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh............ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.............................. ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....
She put her lips on mine and we got engaged in a very hot and wet kiss. Sucking each others lips passionately. Exploring each others mouth
with tongue. While kissing she was moving her ass in a circular motion and was moaning in my mouth. Then i moved my right hand from her
waist to her hair and pulled her hair and coz of this she bent her head backwards and i put my lips on her neck and started licking her
neck. I bit on her neck and likced it simultaneously. I moved down to her cleavage and put my tongue in between her cleavage line and licked
a lit bit of sweat from her cleavage. I moaned ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...................and i parted my lips and gave a wet kiss
over her cleavage. She was moaning ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..........ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm............................ahhhhhhhhh
Then i pulled her on me and her boobs touched my chest. She got a bit relaxed and stopped moving her ass. I put her hair side and put my
hand on her zipper which is at the back of her kurti. And unzipped it till her lower back and touched her bare back with my right hand. She
got a nice smooth back. While moving my hand over her bare back my fingers brushed over her bra strap, she was wearing the pink colour bra
which i had sniffed before. I took her bra strap in between my fingers and pulled it and released it. It hit at the back of preeti she
moaned ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh................ when i did that, again she started moving her ass. I slowly pulled down her kurti from her
shoulders and her bra strap over shoulder got exposed. I was pulling her kurti down more. When her kurti reached her cleavage she held my
hands and stopped me. I hugged her and whispered in her ear "Kya hua?". She said slowly "No puri ni utarni". I said "Please na preeti". She
said "No". She was holding her kurti with her both hands. I said "ok", I held both her hands with my hands and removed it from her kurti and
hugged her she hugged me back. I waited for few seconds and gave a thrust she moaned a bit louder ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.................
I again thrust her she moaned again ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh................. While giving her slow thrust i pulled her kurti down to her navel. She
was hugging me and then we parted i looked at her but she put her both hands over her boobs and covered it fully. I looked in her eyes. I
slowly held both her hands and parted them i thought ohhhhhhhhhhh fucckkkkkkkkkkkkkk.................. i cant believe that preeti is in
front of me in bra and giving me a lap dance. I was able to see half of her boobs in that pink bra. She has milky white boobs. I put her
hands around my neck and held her waist and burried my face inside her cleavage and started rubbing my face on her cleavage. I got an erotic
aroma of her body sweat and perfume she used. I rubbed my nose all over her clavage, I took out my tongue and started licking all the sweat
from her cleavagge coz of the heated moment between us. She stared pushing my head more inside her cleavage she was pulling my hair. When
she pulled my hair i gave a slow bite on the upper part of her left boob. She moaned ouuucccchhhhhhhhh............ ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..
I licked it after that. Now she started moving her ass more n more i make her get up and adjusted my dick again and make her sit. My dick
touched her pussy over her salwar and she moaned ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh............. goshhhhhhhhhhhhh...................ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....
and she was moving her ass a bit faster. After licking her cleavage i pulled down her bra straps from both shoulders coz of this her boobs
were visible around 60%. But her nipples are stinn underneath the bra. I moved me hands down to her ass and started squeesing her ass. She
was moaning in a passion now. I started squeezing her ass and licking her cleavage at the same time. After few minutes later i laid down on
the seat and preeti was still moving her ass in passion over my dick. Now i was enjoying every moment of it, my hands were on her waist and
she was riding on my dick over my trouser and her salwar. She bent over me and started kissing me i slided my hands down from her waist to
her ass and grabbed her ass and started thrusting her slowly over her slawar. Now the lap dance is converted into a hot dry hump. I was
thrusting her slowly and now she was also moving her ass up and down instead of moving it too and fro. I was thrusting her in a rhythm when
im lift my hips to thrust her she moved her ass down on my dick. I was squeezing her ass harder while thrusting her. We broke the kiss and
stopped for a while, preeti and was sweating a bit. She was laying on me, i moved my hand to her back and unclapsed her bra and removed it
and i put her bra on my nose and sniffed it in front of her eyes. She took her bra and rubbed it on my face to soak the sweat on my face and
threw it on the front seat. I made her to sit and saw the worlds most beautiful thing her boobs. I was unable to trace the colour of her
nipple at the time but they seems of pinkish brown colour. Her nippled was not too small not too big. I got up while she was sitting on me
and took her left boob in my mouth. She moaned ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh................ ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm......................
yessssssssssssssss.......................ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...................... she was caressing my hair and feeding me
like a baby. I was squeezing the other boob while sucking other. I took the nipple in my mouth and rubbed my tongue on it. Her nipples got
erect. Then i took the other boob in my mouth and did the same thing. I grabbed her boobs with both hands and pressed them together and
started sucking them one by one. While sucking i gently bit her nipples she moaned a bit louder when i did that. Now she made me lay on the
seat again and held my both hands with her and pinned down and started riding my dick. There was a lil gab between our upper bodies. She was
looking in my eyes while riding my dick and her boobs was hanging and swinging while riding. She released my hands and i held her kurti and
removed it completely and threw it on the front seat. Now preeti was fully naked from above. She sat straight while riding my dick and put
her hands in her hair and started moving her ass in circular motion. I slided my hands from her wasit to her boobs and started squeezing
them. After few minutes later i stopped her and make her lay on the seat. I unbuttoned my shirt and put it on the front seat. Preeti looked
at my body, i was sweating, the drops of sweat was dripping down. Preeti started moving her hand on my bare chest and abs and said "Gosh bro
you have an amazing body". I gently parted her legs and came in between her legs and rested my body on her. Her bare boobs got crushed by my
bare chest. I started kissing her neck licking the every single drop of the sweat from her neck. Then i started moving my hips and started
thrusting her. She started maoning ahhhhhhhhhhhh.................... gooooooshhhhhhhhhhhhhh................ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh........
i put my lips on hers and sucked her lips wildly i bit her lower lip. I was only in my trousers and preeti in her slawar i was fucking her
over her salwar. I stopped for a while and adjusted my dick. Preeti was looking at me when i was adjusting my dick. Then i held my dick over
the trouser and rubbed it on preeti's pussy over her salwar. And leaned on her completely and started kissing her lips and thrusting her but
a bit harder this time. She was moaning in my mouth. I was giving her a hard thrust one in one second. I couldnt believe that im dry humping
my hot sister preeti in the car in a parking lot. I moved down to her boobs and started biting her nipples, she moaned ahhhhhhhhhhh.....
she was arching her back while moaningahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....................ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm................
Now i was closer to cumming. I stopped and looked at preeti. She was breathing heavy i unbuttoned my trouser and pulled it down with my
under wear. Preeti was looking in my eyes and was thinking ki mai kya kar rha hu. I took out my hard big thick dick. I came in between her
legs and started rubbing my dick on her pussy over her slawar. Preeti got so wet by this steamy incident between us coz of this her salwar
got soaked in her pussy juice. I stopped rubbing and looked at her soaked salwar i went down and put my lips on her soaked salwar and
started licking it. She arched her back and moaned louder this time ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.............................
Her pussy juice was bit salty and tasty. After that i came in between her legs and put my dick on her pussy over her salwar. And rested my
body on her completely and started thrusting harder this time coz im near to cumming. Preeti was moaning louder ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh...........
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh................ goooddddddddddddddd...................... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...................
I loved the way she was moaning. I was now closer to cumming so i got up and put her left leg on my shoulder and started fucking her harder
over her salwar wildly. I was giving her harder strokes and coz of my harder strokes car was shaking. She moaned ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.........
fuuuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk.....................ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..................fucckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk meeeeeeeeeeeeee.........
I got turned on when she said fuck me, I leaned over her completely while her leg on my shoulder. Her knee touched her left boob and i was
fucking her harder. Now i was about to cum and i maoned ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh............................... fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk...........
preeeetiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii................................. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....................... im cumming.......
i increased my speed and gave the final stroke and sprayed my cum over her salwar. I laid on her for a while, both were breathing heavy. Our
hair got wet by the sweat. After few minutes later my phone started ringing i looked at my mobile it was amrita's call. I thought thank god
aaj sab kuch hone k baad phone aya. I picked up her call and she asked "Where are we?". I said "we are waiting for u in the parking". She
said "Im coming in 5 minutes". I said "Ok" and she hung up. I said "Preeti amrita is coming get dressed quickly". We get dressed quickly and
after 5 minutes we saw amrita was coming and
[+] 2 users Like listener098's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: LOVE, LUST AND ............ by John446 - by listener098 - 01-10-2019, 07:50 AM