Incest LOVE, LUST AND ............ by John446
CHAPTER - 13
Next morning i got up around 11:00 Am in the morning. Coz of the jerking off session last night i got an awesome sleep. I thought what would preeti thinking of me. I ignored all the thoughts and was preparing my breakfast after getting freshed up. Its sunday and i dont have any plans for today. I was eating my breakfast and watching videos on you tube. My phone started ringing and it was preeti's call. My heart was beating faster, I thought she must be embarrased of what happened last night. I picked up the call and said "hello". Preeti said "Good morning brother". I said "Good morning". She said "What are you doing?". I asked "having my breakfast, what are you doing". She said "Actually i did not have my breakfast". I asked "why?". She said "Her room mate amrita is not well". I asked "What happened to her?". She said "She had a fight with her Boy friend last night, and her bf hit her, but she dint tell anything last night coz you were also there". I said "Thats really bad". I asked "How is she now?". Preeti said "She is crying since early morning". I said "Why is she crying so much". Preeti said "Her bf cheated on him i guess". I thought thats the same story like i cheated on ritika. But i never loved ritika. I asked "Ok listen preeti im coming and i will see what can i do". Preeti said "Ok".
I reached preeti's PG around 1:00 Pm in the after noon. Preeti opened the door she was in the same dress which she was wearing last night. I tried not to have much eye contact with preeti coz of the last night. Then i came inside their room. Remaining room mate of preeti's PG were still not at home from the last night. I looked at Amrita she was sitting on the bed against the bed head. She was crying, i asked "Amrita what happened?". She said "Her bf cheated on her". Then i said "Well ok but stop crying first". Preeti was looking at amrita and consoling her. Me and preeti still not having eye contact. Then i said "Amrita dont worry he was not worthy enough you will get much more better than him". I consoled her for few minutes and make her smile. Then i said "Ok amrita get ready we are going out for a lunch". Amrita said "ok, I will be ready give me some time". I aslo told preeti to get ready. Both of them went to the different washroom to get bath. I came outside in the hall and was sitting on the couch and started watching TV. After an hour later amrita came out in the hall. She was wearing top and shorts. Her shorts was quite tight and her big thighs was looking gud. She has a lil bit amount of extra flesh on her thighs which seems nice. And after few minutes later preeti also came out. Preeti was wearing an off shoulder top and a skin tight blue denim. From her off shoulder top her black bra strap was visble on the shoulder. Then we three went out for lunch.
After having lunch we came out from the restaurant. Then amrita said "She has to go to meet a friend". Then i said "Ok i will drop you". She said "dont worry she will manage". I said "Its fine amrita i will drop you". After dropping preeti PG i went to drop amrita at her friends place. She was her college friend. We reached her house and amrita told me to wait for a minute let me check whether she is there or not coz im a bit late. I waited for a while and amrita came back. I asked "What happened?". She said "She just went outside few minutes before". I said "Ok". Then i asked "So can i drop you back?". She said "Ok". WHile going back to PG she told me to stop near a footpath where a small tea stall was there. I asked "What happend". She said "Actually i need a ciggerrate". I said "ok". She went out of the car and came up while smoking a ciggerrate. She offer me to smoke but i said "sorry amrita i dont smoke". She said "Try once". After few no's i said "Ok". I took a sip and coughed she said "Its ok it happend for the first time". After few minutes later i went normal. So i was driving and she was talking about her relation and all. She showed me the pic of her bf who cheated on her. I said "He is not your type, you will get a lot better than him". She smiled when i said that. Amrita said "John lets go for a drink, i need some". I asked "are you sure?". She said "yes". I said "Let me asked from preeti as well whether she want to join us or not". Amrita took phone from my hand and said "Only two of us". I aksed "Why?". She said "Nothing".I said "ok". Then i text preeti that we will be a bit late coz we are going for a drink. Preeti replied "Its fine, i will sleep in a meantime coz i dint sleep well". I replied "ok". We went to a bar around 6:00 Pm in the evening and drink for about 2-2.5 hours. When we were coming outside from the bar i saw amrita was not able to walk properly. Around 9.30 Pm in the night we reached preeti's Pg i was supporting amrita while she was walking. I ring the door bell and preeti opened the door. Preeti was wearing the same top but changed from jeans into shorts. She said "she had made the dinner for us". I said "Ok, let me take amrita to the room she is a bit drunk". Preeti said "Ok i will bring the food", after saying this preeti went to the kitched. I helper amrita to sit on the bed. Amrita said "John you are really nice thank you so much for today". I said "Pleasure is all mine amirta". The i made her lay on the bed resting against the bed head. When i was doing that amrita was looking in my eyes and said "John you are really handsome". I said "Thank you amrita." She came close to me and put her lips on mine, i parted her i said "What are you doing amrita? preeti aajayegi". She said "She is busy in the kitchen". I looked back and heard some noises from the kitchen. She again came close and put her lips on mine this time i parted my lips and kissed her back. She also parted her lips and kissed me back. I took her lower lip and she took my upper lip. I lay a bit on her while kissing, after few seconds later she pulled me on her and laid down on the bed and started kissing me passionately. I held her one hand and pinned down on the bed while kissing, i was too horny coz of the last night incident and coz of alcohol. I move down to her neck and started kissing her neck, she was caressing my hairs when i was kissing her neck. I pressed her boobs while kissing her neck. She got big boobs. She moaned slowly ahhhhhhhhhh........... john.............. I went fully on top of her in between her legs and kissing her neck wildly. And i heard some noise from the kitchen the plate fell down from the hands of preeti and we both stopped. I asked "What happend preeti?". She said "Nothing". After few minutes later preeti came with the food. While eating the food me and preeti not having the eye contact but amrita was looking at me. Amrita seems a bit fine now. After finishing the dinner i said "Ok i im going now". Amrita said "Wait for a while na". I said "Amrita its getting late and kal subah office bhi jana hai". She said "ok" I said "Amrita take care of yourslef and dont think much about the past ok". She smiled at me and said ok. I looked at preeti and she looked at me after a long time we had an eye contact. We looked each other like this for a while. Preeti was sitting on the bed and amrita was sleeping on the other side of the bed, i was sitting on the chair. After few minutes i heard amrita snoring slowly she must be in a deep sleep preeti said. I said "Yes, she drinks a lot today". Then i said "I think i should leave now". Preeti said "Ok". Then we both got up and hugged each other and said good night. But we dint parted. We were still hugging. Then i parted slowly and said take care. Preeti smiled, I looked in her eyes again. I hugged her again and said "good night preeti". She hugged me back and said "good night". While hugging i kissed her ear slowly and she caressed my hair. I kissed her cheek and she was still caressing my hair. We both havent forgot about the incident happend last night on this same bed. I parted slowly and saw that amrita is in a deep sleep. I looked at preeti and whispered in her ear "I love you preeti". She whispered in my ear "I love you too brother" and hugged me tight. I got turned on when her boobs touched my chest, i hugged her tight. I slowly moved my hands to her lower back and lift her up slowly and made her lay on the bed beside amrita and came on top of her and started kissing her neck ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm................................ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.................
i love you preeti ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm......................... i was whispering slowly while kissing her neck. She started caressing my hair. After a while she stopped and said "Amrita jaag jayegi". I made her shut up by putting my lips on her lips and we got engaged in a nice hot smooch, kissing each other passionately. I move down to her neck again and started kissing her neck i moved my lips on her collar bone. Then i move on the other side of her neck and moved my lips on her collar bone. While kissing her collar bone i reached to her exposed shoulder in the top and kissed over her bra strap. While doing all these things im looking at amrita in bwetween also if she is slepping or not. That was too risky for both of us but it was turning on us like hell. While kissing her shoulder i held her bra strap between my fingers and was sliding it down but she held my hand, She said "No brother amrita jaag jayegi". I kissed her again on lips and said "She is in a deep sleep dont worry". After listening to me she loosened her grip from my hand and i slided down her bra strap from the shoulder and kissed her shoulder again. I slowly bit her shoulder with my teeth and licked it at the same time and she maoned slowly. She was saying stop it bro if amrita got up we will be in trouble. I pinned her both hands on the bed and said "I dont care i want you now" and kissed her neck a bit wildly. She moaned slowly ahhhhhhhhhhhh................. I released her both hands I put my lips on hers and bit her lower lip and licked it with my tongue at the same time. She started pulling my hair. I again moved down a bit on her neck, while kissing her neck i was trying to part her legs with mine but she dint allowed me to come in between her legs. I continued kissing her neck and and move down my right hand just below her left boob and held her top and slightly pulled down her top. She was wearing an off shoulder top which was also loose a bit so coz of this her top got down and the upper part of her left boob got exposed. I never seen her boobs this much. Her boob was milky white. I moved down a bit while kissing her neck and rubbed my nose on the upper part of her left boob. She got excited by this and held me tight. I again try to part her legs but she dint allow me again. So i put my lips on her upper part of her boob and parted her legs with mine at the same time. She allowed me this time to come in between her legs. My dick was hard as rock and was making a tent in my trouser. I rested my body completely on preeti and my dick got touched over her pussy. She moaned ahhhhhhhhh.........
I waited for few minutes and was kissing her neck in that time. Then i gently gave a thrust preeti moaned a bit louder ahhhhhhhhhh........
coz of this amrita got disturbed and she adjusted her body while sleeping and preeti stopped me right there itself.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: LOVE, LUST AND ............ by John446 - by listener098 - 01-10-2019, 07:48 AM