Incest LOVE, LUST AND ............ by John446
CHAPTER - 12
I was laying on my bed my heart was still beating faster. I couldn't believe what had happened between me and preeti. Was it a dream like i
had before when i came to mumbai. I thought no its not a dream it happened in real. I was still having the fragrance of her strawberry lip
balm on my lips. I slowly licked my lips and said gosh that was so wrong but a hot encounter with preeti. I felt that my lower lip was bit
hurting, i touched my lower lip with a finger and saw that thers is a blood coming out. I quickly went to the wash basin and looked into the
mirror. It seems a bite mark on my lower lip. I thought fuck man preeti bit my lower lip while kissing when i pressed her boobs for the
first time. I washed my lower lip with water gently and came back to the bed and laid down. I was thinking about the incident happened
between me and preeti few hours back. I was still having her body fragrance in my clothes. I thought about the kissing and when preeti
slided her tongue in my mouth. I was still having the taste of her sweet tongue in my mouth. I looked at my hands and thought fuck man i
pressed preeti's boobs for the first time they were amazing, big, tight and firm. It was feeling a bit awkward that what if someone will get
to know what i thought about of my own sister, its totally wrong and not acceptable in our society. But in my mind all those acts were going
on which happend few hours later. I thought what if Amrita dint come at that time, Preeti and me will went far. I thought i was about to
remove her top. I thought how soft her body was, she is truely a sex goddess. Its wrong to think about your sister like this but when a hot
encounter like this happened between a brother and sister its really tough to control your mind. My dick was really hard at that time while
thinking about that incident. I got up and went to the washroom and pulled down my shorts. I started thinking about preeti while jerking off
for the first time. While jerking off i was thinking about how i was lifting her up against the wall and kissing her wildly. How i kissed
her neck, how i went on top of her on the bed, how she removed my tshirt, how i bit her neck while kissing her neck, how i pressed her boobs
for the first time the feelings of her boobs, how her ass feels like when i was squeezing her ass. I was thinking about everything that had
happened between us while jerking off. But i was too horny at that time and started thinking more n more about preeti. I was thinking about
fucking her that night while im on top of her and she is under me with her one leg on my shoulder and pumping my big thick dick in her tight cunt and she is moaning.
When i thought about this my body got stiffed and i shoot out a huge load. When i finished shooting load i was breathing really heavy and
sweating a bit. Fuck man that was intense i thought. What if i get a chance to fuck her in real that would be out of this world but its not
right i thought. i left the washroom with mixed feelings and laid down on the bed and dozzed off.
After john left preeti's PG amrita was quite tired and laid down on the bed. But preeti dint sit in the room she
came out and sit down in the balcony on the mat and started thinking about the encounter happened with her brother few hours later. She laid
down on the mat and was looking at the sky and thinking about the incident. Her breath was also not normal till now coz of the hot and
steamy incident between her and her brother. Her boobs were going up and down coz of the fast breathing. She was kinda guilty coz she
thought she had provoked her brother for this. She thought this is so wrong to have such a relation with her own brother. Preeti was also
having mixed feeling in her mind. She thought it was wrong to think about her own brother like this but on the other hand the wildness of
her own brother while kissing her made difficult for her not to think about it. She was also lost in the thoughts of the incident happened
between them few hours later. She got turned on by those thoughts, she started thinking about her own brother like how he took her to the
bed while kissing her and made her lay on the bed and came on top of her. Preeti also dint know how she got so wild, She was thinking about
the moment when her brother tried to part her legs and she dint parted and dint allowed him to come in between her legs. Now preeti was
breathing a bit faster, Preeti touched her neck with one hand and put her fingers on the mark on her neck where john had bit her while
kissing her neck wildly. Preeti closed her eyes and started thinking about that incident more. She touched that mark on her neck a bit more
to feel how her own brother bit her neck wildly. When she thought about her neck bite by her own brother he let out a soft moan
ahhhhhhhhhh.......... and put her one hand on her right boob. She thought about how her brother kissed her cleavae line. She got pretty
excited by those thoughts. Preeti was touching her neck with one hand and with other hand she was gently squeezing her right boob. She
licked her lips when she thought about the wild kiss between them. Preeti got super excited now, she slided her hand down from her right
boob to the navel and moved down her hand a bit more down. Now her hand was on the elastic of her shorts. She again thought about how her
brother tried to part her legs and coz of this thought she lost control and slided her one hand inside her short over her panty. Her panty
was wet till now. She started rubbing her pussy over her panty. She let out a moan again ahhhhhhhhhh.... when she thought how her brother
touched her boobs and now she slided her one hand from neck to her left boob and her right hand was on her pussy over panty. She was gently
squeezing her boob with left hand and massaging her pussy gently with right hand over her panty. She went out of control and started
thinking more than that incident. She thought that her brother is sucking her boobs taking her nipple in between he lips and licking it with
his tongue. She moaned again softly ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh......................... Now she thought in her mind what if she allowed her brother to
come in between her legs she got super excited by this thought and she slided her panty side ways with her hand and touched her bare pussy
for the first time thinking about her own brother. She moaned a bit louder this time ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..........
Now she thought that she allowed her brother to come in between her legs and he was rubbing his big thick dick over her pussy. Her moanings
are now getting louder and louder with each passing second. She was massaging her clits now and was thinking that her brother sided her big
dick in her tight cunt. When she thought about this she arched her back and put one finger inside her pussy and moaned
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh..................... fuckkkkkkkk.................. Now she thought that her brother lift her up in his arms and make her
stand and bent her over the railing of the balcony and pumping her from behind while holding her hair.
She let out a huge moan ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh......................... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmShe let out a huge moan ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh......................... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
and fingering her pussy harder. After few minutes she reached to cimax. When she reached climax she arched her back and her toes got curled.
She never had such an amazing climax before in her life. She was breath
[+] 1 user Likes listener098's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: LOVE, LUST AND ............ by John446 - by listener098 - 01-10-2019, 07:46 AM