Incest LOVE, LUST AND ............ by John446
Its been a 1 week ritika totally ignored me and i also started focusing on my work and dont bother about ritika
and it was going fine but i miss fucking ritika. I dont love ritika but fucking is something different from love and i missed it. It was a
saturday and i have no plans of doing anything. I had my dinner and was about to sleep. It was 11:00 Pm in the night. I got a call from
preeti. I said "Hey preeti how are you?". She said "Im fine brother, are you alright now". I said "Yea im perfectly fine". Then she said
"Brother actually all my room mate went with their boyfriends as you know its weekend and i dont think they will be here till morning". I
said "Ok". Then she said "Why dont you join me for a cup of coffee". I said "Yea sure preeti, i'll be there in half n hour". I wore a
tshirt and shorts and took my car keys and went to the parking and droved off from the society. I reached preeti's PG around 11:45 Pm. I
ring the door bell of her flat. After few seconds later preeti opened the door and smiled we hugged gently each other. I looked at her she
was wearing a light purple speghatti top and a dark purple shorts.
Her speghatti to was quite a deep neck and im getting a nice glimpse of her hot cleavage. The top was hugging her curvy body quite well.
It was really easy to trace the bra line which she was wearing inside. She was wearing the matching colour bra with the top. Her shorts
were a bit up from her knees showing her big toned thighs. Her thighs looks milky smooth may be she had waxed her thight few days back. We
settled down in her room and chit hcat for a while. Then she said "Let me make a coffee for both of us". She started moving towards the
kitchen. My eyes went straight to her Wide big ass. They were swinging when she walks towards the kitchen. He shorts were quite tight i
was able to see her butt line and its reaaly easy to trace her panty line as well. She went to the kitchen and came out with 2 cups of
coffee after few minutes later. While talking her cleavage was breaking my attention. I was trying to talk to her while looking at her but
in between i was paying attention to her cleavage as well. I was trying not to think about her cleavage much. She is my sister i thought,
somehow i was able to control myself. After finishing the coffee we went to the kitchen and put our cups in the sink. Then i said "its
quite late i think i shoud leave". Then preeti said "Aren't you enjoying my company?". I laughed and said "No no preeti its not like
that". Then she said "Her room mates will come tomarrow and its weekend and i dont want to be alone right now". I said "ok ok im not going
anywhere". She smiled and said you go to the balcony im coming in a minute. I went to the balcony, the balcony has a decent space for 2
persons. And the front view aw looking awesome its kinda peacefull. After few minutes later preeti came up with a mat. She place the mat
on the floor and we sit down on the mat and started talking. Its been a long time we dint chat like this before. We both were resting
against the wall and looking at the front view and talking. A cool breeze making the environment a bit romantic as well. We were chatting
about our old days, about our school trips and all. In the night alone with a preeti and far away from the house, it was a different
feeling than the feeling we have when we were at home. At one point we both went quite and was looking in each others eyes. There was a
slight gap in between us. In the moon light preeti was looking like an angel. In that moonlight i looked in her eyes her eyes were
sparkling, then i came a bit down to her perfectly drafted nose, then i came a bit down to her lips, She was wearing a strawberry lip balm
which was making her lips shining in that moonlight. Then i came down a bit to her neck which was looking silky smooth. I thought of
kissing her neck at that point but i controlled. After that i moved slightly down to the best part her cleavage. It was looking damn hot
in that moon light. Her boobs was looking so firm and tight in that top ready to be sucked. And the way she was breathing at that time her
boobs were going up and down with her breathing. Then i looked at her thighs which was looking milky smooth. She was sitting by crossing
her legs. We were quite, preeti looked deep in my eyes. I thought in my mind man now what is going to happen? I thought there were 2-3
incidents happend with preeti before. Im her brother, i should have respect her and protect her. But the way she was looking at me it
seems something is going in her mind as well. The i said "Preeti what happened?". She said "Brother are you ok na?, im really tensed for
you". She had a bit tears in her eyes. I came close to her and said "Preeti, what happened to you my princess?, why are you crying?".
Please stop crying, i wipe her tears and hugged her. Preeti please stop crying other wise i will leave. She hit me with her hand gently on
my back while hugging and said "No ou are not going anywhere right now". I said "Ok baba im here only".
After few minutes of chit chat preeti made me lay in her lap and started caressing my
hair. I said "It feels so nice preeti the way you caressed my hair". And said "I never got this kinda feeling with ritika". She said
"Shhhhhh dont talk about her, i dont like her". I asked "why?". She said "Coz he hurt you and i dont like her thats it". I said "I wanna
confess something preeti". She said "What?". I said "I never loved ritika". Preeti was a bit surprised after hearing this. Then she said
"Then what was all that Living together and all". I explained her about all the things from the starting what ritika told me and how he
rejected me and how i wanted to take the revenge from her. Preeti kept quite. And after a few minutes later she said "I have that doubt
but dint asked you that you love her or not." Then i asked "Why you had the doubt that i love her or not". She said "Ever lost in the
moment while kissing her?". I kept quite and was about to say something but she interrupted me and said "see, it shows brother". I kept
quite. Then she said "If you love some one with all your heart and if you kiss for the first time that was a special kiss people got lost
in that moment samjhe stupid". I said "yea". We chatted for a few more minutes and then become quite and was looking in each others eyes.
I was maintaing a proper eye contact with her while layin in her lap but her boobs tried their best to break my attention. Her boobs were
popping out. I tried my best to maintain eye contact with her.
After a while i dont know what came in preeti's mind she brought down her face and blew air from her mouth
on my face. I got lost by the fragrance of her breath it felt nice and i smiled. I said "Kya kar rhi ho preeti?". She smiled and did it
2-3 times. And while doing that she stopped for a while and gave a peck on my lips. And looked in my eyes we both got freezed. My mind
stopped working at that time, i did not know what to do at that time. We were looking in each other's eyes, our lips were few cm's away.
Both were breathing a bit heavy at that time. Coz of the air blowing in the balcony her hair came down to her face, i gently put them
behind her ear put my right hand on her left cheek. We were still looking in each others eyes. Her right hand was on my left cheek. Then i
moved my hand slowly from her cheek to her neck and wait for her next move. She dint said anything and she dint move. After a while she
said "Brother i love you so much with all my heart". I kept quite for a while and said "I love you too preeti with all my heart". After
hearing this from my mouth she kept her lips on mine and our eyes get closed automatically. We stayed like this for few seconds. Then she
slowly parted her lips and took my upper lip in between her lips. I also parted my lips and took her lower lip in between my lips. I got
the taste of her strawberry lip balm. She slowly parted her lips even more and me too. I caressed her neck while kissing her. And she was
caressing my cheek while kissing. In my mind i was thinking man this is so fucking wrong to kiss your own sister but why it is feeling so
right at this moment. The feeling of preeti's juicy lips on mine made my mind numb. I was unable to think what is wrong and what is
right. I got lost in that kiss, and it seems preeti was also lost. I pulled her with her neck while kissing. And kissed her back this time
with a bit passion. And she responded it quite well by showing the equal passion by kissing me back. I sucked all her lip balm with my
lips. Now the kiss was building a bit stronger with each passing second. While kissing preeti i was lifting my head up to kiss her even
more. While kissing our kiss was hide by the hair of the preeti which fell on my face. At one point i felt preeti was involved in the
kissing more than me the way she was sucking my lips one by one, i must say she is a good kisser. I thought of taking this kiss to a new
level, so when preeti parted her lips i held her neck a bit tight and slowly took out my tongue which touched her lips and slowly touched
her tongue. When my tongue touched her tongue she parted and wiped her lips with her hand we both were breathing a bit heavy. Then she
said "stupid mai is kiss ki baat kar rhi thi, We love each other and got lost in the kiss, this shows we love each other from all our
heart". I wiped my lips with my hand. The kiss was of around 10-15 seconds.
And then preeti make me get up while standing up. I was sittng on the mat. When she was
standing up i held her hand and i also stood up. I said "You showed me how it feels like kissing a real lover". And after that i said "Now
let me show you how the real lover kiss". I pushed her against the wall gently her hands were on either side of my shoulder. We looked in
each others eyes, there was a slight gap in between us. My hands were on either side of preeti on the wall. I slolwy closed the gap in
between us by pushing my body on hers, my chest touched her boobs. When my chest touched her boobs she breath a bit heavy. I slowly tilted
my head and she tilted her head opposite side. And i placed my lips on her but this time preeti moaned in my mouth ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...
when i touched her juicy lips with mine. This time we kissed a bit passionately, preeti was moaning in my mouth while kissing me like
ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.............ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm............. i was so lost while kissing preeti, her soft juicy lips feels so good on
my lips. I hold her neck with my one hand started kissing her more and preeti started pulling my hair with her hands when she did that i
also started moaning in preeti's mouth ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.............ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..........................ummmmmmmmmm......
I slowly moved my hand from her neck to her shoulder and then while moving my hand down my hand brushed on the side of her left boob and i
moved down my hand to her waist and gently pressed her waist. Now she tilted her head on other side and i tilted my head opposite side and
we both moaned while kissing ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm............ i moved my hand from her waist to her upper part of ass and then slowly move
my hand on her right thigh. I held her thigh and slowly lift her thigh up while kissing her. I was massaging her soft and big toned thigh
while kissing. I moved my hand on her hamstring and then to her ass on the right side. Then she held my neck with one hand and put her one
arm around my neck. Then i moved my other hand on her ass as well and waited for a second. Then i lift her up and she wrapped her legs
around me while kissing me passionately.
I was gently squeezing her ass while kissing her. The cool breeze, under the moonlight lifting preeti against the wall and kissing her
passionatly on lips it feels like that im dreaming. Sometimes in between i squeezed her ass a bit harder she got excited by this action of
mine. Her shorts was made up of a thin cotton material, while rubbing and squeezing her ass i felt her panty line. I haven't used my
tongue since we started kissing coz i was afraid if i used my tongue may be she will stop me. So i sucked preeti's lower lip i took her
lower lip in between my lips and pulled it with my lips and we stopped for a while. Both were breathing heavy and her lips got red by the
kiss. I looked deep in her eyes and said gosh preeti you are such a good kisser. She managed to smile and started kissing me again i
kissed her back and this time while kissing i pulled her on me and i slowly started moving to the bedroom. Few seconds later we reached
the bedroom when we reached i made her lay on the bed and i was standing near the bed. I looked at preeti laying on the bed. She was
looking goddess a sex goddess. She was trying to control her breath her boobs was looking fabulous when she was breathing they are going
up and down and my dick was hard as rock. I thought what to do, whether i should go forward or stop here. She was also not showing any
objection or resistance. I thought let it go forward today i have a chance may be i will not have it on any other day. I slowly came on
the bed and laid on top of preeti with a slight gap in between our body. My hands were on either side of preeti. We looked in each others
eyes. I put my finger on her forehead and was slightly moving it down travelling my finger from her nose then lips then her neck. When my
finger was about to reach her cleavage line she held my hand. i looked in her eyes and crossed my fingers with her hand with which she was
holding my finger and pinned it down on the bed and i rested my body on her and started kissing her lips. I came on top of her i pinned
down her both hands on the bed and my legs were either side of her body. I showed some kind of wildness this time and when i parted my
lips to kiss her more she took out his toungue and i felt it for the first time on my lips. I moaned in her mouth ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....
and kissed her even harder and parted my lips and she slided her tongue in my mouth and i sucked it for the first time her tongue feels
sweet in taste and i touched it with my tongue. Our tongue touched each other in my mouth, then she took back her tongue and parted her
lips wider and this time i pushed my tongue in her mouth and she sucked it and moaned ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm.............. I released her both
hands and she moved her hands in my hair and started pulling them. I slowly bit her lower lip and she moaned ummmmmmmmmmmmm............
Then she moved her hand from my hair and to the lower back travelling through the whole back, she held my tshirt and pulled it of i
stopped for a while and she threw it away. Then i move down to kiss her neck, i started kissing her neck and she moaned ahhhhhhhhhh.....
she was moaning slowly, i moved to the other side of the neck while kissing her neck i was moaning ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....................
Then i slowly move down and gave a peck on her cleavage line and was moving down while giving pecks, i reached her navel and kissed her
navel over her speghatti top. Then i moved a bit down and kissed her big toned thigs. And then i came up giving pecks every where on her
body. Then i started kissing her neck again she was scratching my neck and back with her long nails. I was getting a huge turn on by this
action of hers. I grabbed her waist and forcing my body on hers while kissing her neck. Then i got slow down a bit, i moved my hand from
her waist and put below her boobs. My fingers were brushing the lower part of her boobs when she was breathing. I got up and looked in her
eyes she was looking back without blinking her eyes. I slowly move my hand up and placed it on her right boob. She was looking in my eyes
at tht time. Her boob seems bigger than my hand, I slowly rubbed her right boob with a lil pressure and then i squeezed her right boob
gently. Gosh her boob was so soft and spongy. It was really big and tight. When i gently squeezed her right boob she closed her eyes in
ecstasy and lift her face up to kiss me but i moved my face back. I again squeezed her boob she lift her face again and i moved my face
back. This is the first time i felt her boobs. She has an amazing boobs ready to be sucked and pressed. Then i moved my face a bit lower
and gave a gentle squeeze on her right boob. She held my hair with her right hand and gave a wild kiss on my lips she started exploring my
mouth with her tongue and her warm saliva got mixed with my saliva. When she was kissing me wildly i kept my other hand on her left boob
and was pressing both at the same time while kissing. Every time i gave a squeeze on her boobs she went wild and in between bit my lips as
well. I stopped kissing and move down on her neck and kissed her neck and from her neck moving down and reached her navel but this time i
pulled her speghatti top till below her boobs and kissed her navel she moaned ahhhhhhhhhh.......... broooooooo.......... With one hand she
was holding the bed sheeti tight and with one hand she was caressing my hair. I went up and kissed her neck while kissing her neck i tried
to part her legs with the help of my legs. But she was not parting her legs and dint allow me to come in between her legs. So i stopped
and got up and held her hand and make her sit. I caressed her cheek and moved my both hands down to the either side of her waist and held
her speghatti top. I slowly started pulling it of and she raised her hands so that i can pull it off easily. I was about to pull her top
completely it reached till her cleavage and suddenly the door bell rings. We both said ohhh shit, i left her top and ran towards the
corner where preeti threw my tshirt, i quickly wore my tshirt and preeti adjusted her top and her hair and wiped her lips. She waited for
a while so that her breath becomes normal. And then she opened the door it was her room mate. Preeti and me got a bit tensed what if she
find out what had happened here few minutes before. I came out of the room and greeted amrita hi, she said "hi john what are you doing
here at this time?". I hesitated a bit and said "actually preeti was alone and was a bit scared so came here to give her accompany".
Amrita smiled, Then preeti asked "you are going to come in the morning then itni jaldi kaise agayi tum?". Amrita said "Got a fight with
her bf so came early". I looked at the watch it was 3:30 Am in the morning. Then i said "well preeti i think i should leave now your room
mate is here". Then i was about to leave, Amrita saw a mark on preeti's neck and asked "What happened on your neck preeti?". Preeti got
tensed and said where? Amrita pointed then preeti said "Ohh this one, actually we were sitting in the balcony may be some mosquito bit on
my neck". Amrita said "ok". Then i left her PG and came back to my flat and fell on my bed.
[+] 2 users Like listener098's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: LOVE, LUST AND ............ by John446 - by listener098 - 01-10-2019, 07:46 AM