Misc. Erotica Eshwari - New Nymph on the Block by shanti2010-Completed
I began my day like most other days, with a nice warm bubble bath. As the tub was filling, I lit a few candles and placed them around the bathroom. Then I unbuttoned the front of my pink silk robe and let it slide off my body. The silk felt cool on my soft skin as it slid down to the floor. I turned to face the full size mirror that hung on the door. My eyes stared at my naked reflection, studying each and every curve on my body. I felt pleased with myself. As I stood there watching myself in the mirror, I moved my hands to my sides, moving my fingers up and down, feeling the curves that shape me. This made me feel very warm. I stood there for a minute or so watching my fingers lightly caress my soft skin.

The next thing I noticed were my breast a little on the small side, but not too small, I thought and just right. I could see that my nipples were erect. Thoughts of me seducing Sumant, my husband watching me seducing Sumant, and even some of my other fantasies raced through my mind, and it made me feel very excited.

Suddenly I felt a need to touch them, for them to be touched. My hands slowly moved upwards until my fingers reached my soft mounds. I watched with wide eyes as I cupped each breast in my hand. I squeezed them gently, feeling how wonderfully soft they were.

I looked down at them as I pushed them up towards my face. My nipples ached for attention.

I lowered my head and pushed my breast upwards. Then, I parted my lips and stretched my tongue hard until it touched my right nipple.

A hot tingling sensation soared through my breast, then through my whole body.

My pussy suddenly felt like it was on fire and I could feel the wetness start to build. I tickled my nipple with my tongue for a few seconds then cupped my lips over it. As I sucked it into my mouth, I began to feel an orgasm growing deep inside my wet pussy. Then I turned my head a little and did the same thing to my left breast.

Going back and forth, I sucked, nibbled, and licked my nipples and breasts for a few minutes, feeling myself growing closer and closer to climaxing as each second passed. The sensation was beginning to get a little overwhelming. It was difficult for me to remain standing, so I stopped.

I could hear the water gushing into the tub, and when I looked, I saw that it was full and bubbly. I staggered over to the tub, carefully raised my leg and stepped in. The water felt hot and soothing as I lowered my foot into the soapy water. Grabbing the handle on the wall, I managed to get my other leg into the tub. Then, I slowly submerged myself into the bath water until every part of me from my neck down was buried in the thick bubbles.

I tilted my head back until it rested on the tiled wall. I closed my eyes as I felt the water and bubbles massage every inch of me. Although this relaxed me considerably, I still felt hot and aroused.

So I began to caress my body again, touching myself in those sensitive areas that I know so well. Once again I thought about seducing Sumant and what it would be like to fuck him knowing that Hemanth was watching me.

I focused on that thought as my fingers slid between my legs. I imagined Sumant's big cock fucking my hot pussy as Hemanth watched with lust in his eyes.

I could feel the passion he was feeling along with my own. I stuck two fingers into my wet hole and began to rub my clit and as I did, I watched myself fuck Sumant in my mind. We were both moaning out loud as he thrust himself in and out of me. My fingers moved quicker. I was getting close to cum and then I suddenly imagined Hemanth.

I could see him hiding in another room.

He was watching us with wide and fiery eyes.

He was holding his cock in his hand, stroking it with his fist. Faster and faster he would go. I could almost hear his moans, but Sumant's filled my ears.

My fingers fucked my pussy rapidly as I began to feel myself start to cum. I imagined Sumant fucking me feverishly now, as I begged him to make me cum. He was getting close. So close himself. I could see my husband fisting his cock violently as he was getting ready to explode.

We were all going to cum together. Suddenly my body convulsed as my fingers brought me to an incredible orgasm. I cried out in sheer delight as the passion that was building up inside me was finally getting released.

I imagined Sumant exploding inside me, feeling his cock fill my pussy with his hot thick cum. My orgasm grew more intense with each spurt I felt.

Then I imagined Hemanth's cock spurting stream after stream of cum as his fist pumped his throbbing cock. I could see the white spurts as it flew across the room. I only wished that those cum spurts were landing on me instead.

Finally, my orgasm was over and my body went limb.

The visions quickly faded and I found myself back into reality. I felt drained, but satisfied. I lazily reached over to the radio and turned it on. Then, once again I closed my eyes and let the water and the bubbles sooth me.

Feeling quite happy and relaxed, I began to drift into a light sleep.

A pretty love song was playing on the radio and I was imagining Hemanth and I slow dancing in a nice club somewhere. It's been awhile since we did something like that, so I pondered the thought of suggesting it to him one of these nights.

But suddenly I became distracted.

I jumped at a sound I thought I heard. I wasn't sure what it was, except that it startled me.

I opened my eyes and listened. The song was still playing and I tried to see if I could hear it again over the music.

I waited a few seconds, and when I didn't hear anything, I reached over and turned the radio off into Silence and a few seconds passed and then I heard the noise once again.

As the sound of the doorbell echoed through the house, my heart began to beat faster.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Eshwari - New Nymph on the Block by shanti2010 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 14-01-2019, 07:46 PM