Adultery NRI Savita become slut of low class men by kuttoosan009
After one week one Sunday in the morning while having food in table. She was sat on his lap and had food. she asked to balu. “balu can I go to beauty parlor for waxed my skin and shape the eyebrows etc. you just stay here. Its may be late for 5 hours. Can you make lunch today” she asked him like a wife.
“Ya you can go, I will manage here” He agreed and allow her to go alone. She wear a salwr and went to town in her car. After she went he was watching TV.
He think “what a lucky boy was he, that he get a beautiful young high class sexy women and she obey all things that’s what he said.” He smiled himself and said loudly “ohhh my friend Rahimmm you are great thanks for give me this wonderful women in my life”
Than he went to kitchen for prepare lunch. He was cooking nude in kitchen. When he finished his cooking he went to the bathroom and had a good bath. That time he hear the door bell rung. He know that was savi. He dry her body and ran to ground floor and went near the door and peeped through the hole. he see that Savi is stood in front of the door. he become happy and opened the door. while seeing her he become wonder that her face is glowed like an angel.
[Image: QEypZq7U.jpeg]

She smiled at him. he cant wait. he went near her and hugged her and kissed on her lips. he was fully nude and they were stood in sitout. "Balu please stop, come inside" she push him away and went inside. he followed her and close the door. she turned and asked "what are you doing its day time, someone may be see us"
"Sorry bhabhi i cant control myself after see your glowing face."
"So why you hurry balu i will show you everything I am very hungry now, later we have lots of time to have fun."
"hmm." he went in the kitchen and come with a plate of tasty chappathi and vegetable curry. she switch on the TV and watch. he give the food and walked to kitchen and had his food and wash the plate and come to hall and pic her pantie from floor and smelled that. seeing that she smiled at him and hurriedly finish her food. and went to kitchen and wash her hands and come back with drinking a bottle of water. And she sat on the sofa and felt some relax.
[Image: portrait-of-young-woman-sitting-on-sofa-bh69bn.jpg]
She looked at him and smiled. He gave a strange look at her and said "its your turn now to show me your new sexy body"
"then why you sat there come here and undress me" she giggled at him.
"no you just obey me. show me how you seduce ?"
she smiled at him and slowly pull her salwar top and removed and also untie the knot of pant and removed. he watched her with a smile. also she removed the white bra and pantie and throw on his face and lay on the sofa and spread her legs.
[Image: 5043666-indian-wife-diya-nude-in-the-living-room.jpg]

he stood up on the floor and moved to near her. he took her long legs in his arms and started to chew her foot fingers. "hmmmmm" she moaned. he slowly kiss on her legs and moved his tongue to her milky thighs and give small bits on her thighs. "aahhhhhhmmmmm"
she got wet in her pussy. she spread her pussy with fingers. he moved his head towards her pussy and smelled the aroma, and he extend his tongue and started to lick. she moaned with pleasure. "ohhh Balu lick my asssss. i need your tongue."
"ha ha dont worry my bitch i will never miss any part" saying this he spread her ass cheek and lick her ass hole also.
After 10 minutes of lick he stood up and took his dick in his hand and placed on her lubricated wet pussy. [Image: cool2.gif] That time she naughtly asked "Balu did you have a carrot in kitchen?"
"he know that what she really meant. he samiled and said "ya i will took one from fridge"
he dropped her legs and walked to kitchen. she stood up and said "balu i will wait in "our" bed, its very uncomfortable on sofa"
"ok bhabhi"
she took her cloths from the floor and ran to the bed room and dropped the cloths in a corner and took a condom from the drawer and lay on the bed and waited for Balu. after some seconds Balu appear in the door. he see that she waiting for him on the bed by spreading her legs.
[Image: 221116899b207df7b4299b43ed0946956295d53b.jpg]

he throw the carrot on her. she catch that and find that he was remove the outer skin of carrot. and also that was very cold because of stored in refrigerator. she smiled at him and wear the condom on it. he said "bhabhi you put it in your pussy yourself i need to see."
she smiled at him and insert the carrot in her pussy and moved in and out. she looked at him with a smile.
"lets start the real game bhabhi"
"ya i am ready" she say in loud voice with happy.
he jumped and lay on the bed. she stood up. the carrot is in her pussy. she turned against him and her back faced on his front. she sat on his dick and guided his dick in to her ass. she started to move up and down. he support her waist. but its difficult to getting fuck herself. after some time she removed the carrort fom pussy and stood from his dick and lay on the bed and said "balu its difficult to sex with carrot. you just fuck my pussy now."
she say this to him without a shame. he moved over her and suck her boobs and placed his black dick in her pink pussy and started to fuck. he increase his speed. her boobs moves up and down. she moaned with pleasure. "aaaahhh baaaluuuuu dont stoopppppp hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm aahhhhhhhh" he was in a good mood he dont stop in a single second.
he continuesly fucked her for 15 minutes. she got several orgasm in that time. the bedsheet wet with her love juice. at last hegot the climax. he removed his dick from her pussy and moved to her bboobs and sat on her spongy boobs and sprayed his thick cum on her beautiful face. he emptied his balls. she started to lick the cum on her lips. he stopped her and said "no bhabhi its not for drunk. i just give spray on your face for massage. its my treatment to increase your beauty with my sperm massage." saying this he circled his fingers on the sperm and spread all over her face. he lay on her side she wake up and smiled.
[Image: CDmaeHIWAAEu2V5.jpg]

she climb over his stomach and leaned towards him and kiss on his lips and appy the sperm on his face. she lay over him and bit on his ear and said "balu lets have a bath in bathtub."
"ya i am ready" she wake up and walked to bathroom. he followed her and slapped her ass. then they filled the foam water in bathtub and sat inside the water. they sat face to face. she washed her face. he asked her "bhabhi are you satisfied"
"ya fully satisfied. you are a great fucker Balu. first i was hesitant your dirty action, but now i just enjoyed a lot."
"ha ha thanks bhabhi"
he took her legs in his hands and sucked her fingers. she enjoyed that. that time she heared her cellphone is ringing. she told balu "balu take that phone to me."
he wake up and went to bedroom and come with her phone. she looked and see that was Rahim. she signaled to Balu that dont talk. He nodded his head. She slide the call button and put it in loud speaker mode.
"hello Rahim how are you"
"i am fine bhabhi how are you, how is balu?"
"i am also fine, balu is ok, he do all work correctly. i like him."
"ahh good bhabhi. i just call you to invite"
"for what?"
"ahh tomorrow is my 20th birthday. so i decided to celebrate with you and Balu. i dont have any relative or friends. so if you can just come to my small hut."
"ohh Rahim dont be think you dont have any relative. we all are with you. we will defenitely come."
"ok thanks bhabhi, is balu there?"
"ya he is moaping the floor"
"can you give that phone to him"
"ya."
she called loudly "balu come here, Rahim need to talk to you" saying this she giggled at balu. he took the phone and said "hello Rahim"
"ahh balu i just call you to invite to celebrate my birthday party."
"ohh nice"
"your madem said ok. you must come with her."
"ok balu"
"ahh do all things correctly and always makes her happy."
"ya Rahim i always makes her happy, you dont worry"
"ok Balu see you tomorrow."
"ok bye."
he place the phone on the side of wash basin and come in the bathtub and laughed "ha ha poor boy he said make you always happy." she also laughed. he stop a second and said to her "bhabhi i have an idea"
"what idea balu?"
"what is your opinion about sex with Rahim?"

hearing that she wondered. "whats the rubbish are you talking, i dont even think about him. he has a clean image of me in his mind. i cant spoil that. thats why i warned you before that dont tell anything to Rahim."
"but bhabhi i know he is very loyal to you. he never disclose anything tho outside. just think that he is also like me, he never get a beautiful girl in his life. if you give that, thats the perfect gift yoy give to your loyal servant."
"but balu.."
"dont think about anything, if you allow him to fuck you with me you will enjoy the real pleasure of real cocks in your both hole instead of carrot.[Image: smile.gif] and also i know his dick is circumcised that may give you more pleasure to you." balu praised about Rahims dick and pleasure of double fuck in a continues talking. he never allow her to said replay.
"but balu, i cant do that."
he pull her legs and dregged her towards him and kiss on her neck.[Image: poster.jpg]

"please bhabhi, just obey my request. i think its the best gift to give him from my side. he is the reason that i enjoyed with this beautiful lady and also you enjoyed your sex life. so both of us have responsibility to him to give a big gift in his life. please say yes bhabhi please" saying this he bit her neck and play with her clit under the water. she moaned and said "aahhh yes i will do"
"ohhh thank you."
He kissed her again. "but balu i cant approach him directly. he may think i am a whore"
"you dont worry i will do all things correctly. you just follow me."
"hmmmmm"
"you just call him now and told him to come here tomorrow and celebrate his birthday here."
"hmmm, ok you take the phone here"
he went out from bathtub and took the phone and give to her. She dialed to balu.
"hello bhabhi what happened"
"ahh Rahim, we decide that to celebrate your birthday here. we give a treat to you. three of us prepare food here. so you must come here in the morning"
"but bhabhi..."
"dont say a word just abey me ok"
"hmmm ok bhabhi"
"ok see you tomorrow" she cut the call.

"ok balu whats the next?".....................???????????[Image: blush1.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Srisri12's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: NRI Savita become slut of low class men. (Savita, Ramu, Rahim, Balu, Ashok-, Jazim) - by Srisri12 - 30-09-2019, 01:36 AM