Adultery NRI Savita become slut of low class men by kuttoosan009
{{{Flash back:
Amina was come to her home as a maid with her 8 year old baby when Savi is at age of 16. Aminas hubby dead in a road accident. Amina was very caring nature and she care Savi a lot as her daughter. So slowly Savi love her. 5 years passed. Savi also take tution for Aminas son Rahim. he was studied 7th standard and do watering on garden in that home. One day when Savitas 21st birthday celebration. She was studied in 2nd year of Engnrng in IT. After Celebration Rahim was cleaning the mess with his mother. Then they went their home. that night Savita find that she lost her gold neckless that gifted from her father. She told that to her parents. they searched everywhere in that home and savitas bedroom. But cant find. Last Savi’s dad told that Rahim was clean the mess. So he will stole that costly necklace. Her mother also support him. But Savi don’t believe that. Because she know Rahim is a good boy. She said “no he never do that” but her father don’t believe that. Next day when Amina come in the morning for household works. That time Mr.Menon told her “Amina, your work is over here. Here your last salary. We don’t need you here anymore.”
“ohh Sir why. Is I do any wrong thing”
“no we don’t need any servent here from now”
Amina don’t know anything. Her eyes filled with tear. She go back to her home. after two days. Savita went to bank and withdraw 50000 and went to Aminas home. Amina and Rahim is there. Seeing Savi they stood up. Savi cant talk to them about the incident. She give the money to Rahim and said sorry for her fathers attitude. First they refuse to take money. Savita force to them and then savita come back to her home. after 3 days she went to there home and cant find them. The door was locked from outside. Then she know that they moved to some other place. One day while cleaning the kitchen Savis mother got the neckless under the refrigerator. Seeing that whole family become sad with their attitude.}}}

Savi asked “Rahim where is amina bhabhi is she ok?”
Rahim down his head and said “she is dead before 2 year due to a heart attack.”
“ohh sorry. Are you lived alone now?”
“ya. Its about 60km from here.”
“hmm what happened after you go from there.”
“after that we come here and brought a small house with the money that give you and she got a job in a chemical company as a sweepr. But after one year she got weak her health but she don’t told me and also her body weak very well and finaly one day she dead. I was really shock for 3 months. Then I got a job in a small company as door to door salesman. I got 10% of cash what I sell. If I sell 1000 Rs per day I got 100 Rs”
Hearing his story she felt very sad. He asked about her and her parents. She told about her love marriage and her incidents. She invite him for lunch and they went in. she switch on the fan and went to kitchen and come with food and served on table. He had food and take his stomach full. “thanks bhabhi for the food.”
She felt sorry for him. She asked him “Rahim if you don’t have problem, you can stay here with me. And don’t go to job. Just do job here, its also helpful to me.” She need to do reparation to him.

“No bhabhi I need to live in my home which my mother brought. I had memory of her in that hut”
“hmm ok Ramu.” He then wash his hand. She swith on the TV and told him to wait there. Then she went to her room and come with 3000 Rs and give to him. “Take it Rahim”
But he refused “No thank you bhabhi. I don’t need it now. I give a promis to my mother that I never take money from anyone without doing job. So I don’t need money now.”
but she is not ready to go back him without money. She said “ok do one thing. Just sell your things to me I will pay the money”
“don’t be joke bhabhi”
“its not joke”
“but bhabhi I have left some undergarments now in my hand. Perfume and other items are sell in a village”
“no problem, show me that.”
He took the bag inside the hall and close the door and sat on the floor and opened the bag and took lotes of Bra and Panties and put on the floor.
“here it is bhabhi.” He took a bra and asked her “bhabhi what's size of bra you used?”
She got some shame and said “36”C”
"pantie?"
"38"
He search and took 10 no of 36 sized bra and 38 size bra pantie sets. And said “it’s a nice materials and its elastic is simple. Its comfortable for any climate bhabhi. Its price is 500 for one set, if you take more that 4 I will give it in 450 Rs”

[Image: stock-photo-sets-of-sexy-lace-lingerie-t...816699.jpg] [Image: 620a36dfdd4fcf8e146ddbe4b8ce720c.jpg] [Image: UT8xw0XX70XXXagOFbXA.jpg]

“ok Ramu I need 6 nos." she select 6 sets. You take full amout.” He know that she brought that to help him. He said “ok bhabhi”
Rs. She give 3000 Rs to him. He took the money and take 300 balance to her. But she said “ok give a low cost bra”
"No bhabhi i have a low cost bikini in my hand"
"its ok give me that" he took that thinny bikini from him. he asked her “bhabhi why are you waste your money. I know you never use this local items. You just brought it to help me. I know you have forign items in your hand”
“no I will use this you don’t worry”
“Ok thanks bhabhi, let me go my train is at 5:00pm”
He packed his bag and walked to door. “Ahh rahim give me your mobile number”
He give the mobile number. He said “bhabhi you can call me at any time. I will do any help to you”
Hearing that she laughed “ha ha good joke.”
“why madam I am seriously saying”
“but Rahim you are about 60 km from here. Then how can you help me. I am staying alone here. My hubby will come after 10 months. That’s why I laughed.”
“ohh sorry”
“its ok but Rahim can you find an old maid for me”
“no bhabhi I cant, I don’t know anyone there and here.” He stop a second. “ahh bhabhi actually I am come to this place to see a friend of mine. He is lived about 1.5 km from here near the forest. Once I went there. But now I forget the way. I just call him but he was out of range. Now I just go back. The matter is about him. He can may help you bhabhi.”
She said “how ? I don’t know that person before then how can I trust him.”
“You can trust him like me. His name is Balu. He is also like me that he is an orphan. He is 4 year elder than me. We are doing sales at same time but before two year he do work as a helper in construction field. And he stayed here.”
“but Rahim”
“ok bhabhi. First you just see him and decide”
“ok Rahim let me think”
“ok bhabhi bye”
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: NRI Savita become slut of low class men. (Savita, Ramu, Rahim, Balu, Ashok-, Jazim) - by Srisri12 - 30-09-2019, 01:29 AM