Adultery NRI Savita become slut of low class men by kuttoosan009
e moved his head towards her pussy and inhales the fresh aroma. His hot breat hits on her pussy and that make her shiver. He took out his tongue and lick her pussy from bottom to top like a dog lick a bone.
He insert his tongue to her pussy and started to lick.
[Image: suck+pussy+gif+man_177.jpg]

Ramu-“aaammmmmmmmhmmmmmmmmmmm”
Savita-“ooohhhhhh aaaammmmmaaaaaaaaaa” she catch his head back. Because she is new to this. Alok never doto her or never lick her pussy.
He looked at her and asked “what happened madam?”
Savi smiled and said-“my body get weak and shivered.” “ha ha” he laughed and again started to suck her pussy. She is in high mode. He suddenly stopped ate her pussy.
She get disappointed. Seeing her face. “don’t worry madam I will come back again. But this is the time to give you most pleasure in your life”
Saying this He dragged her at the end of the bed and apart her legs wide and placed himself between her legs and placed his black erect dick over her pussy lips and brushed over there. She felt current passed over her body. He slowly insert his dick in her pussy.
“ohhhhhhhhhhhh hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm”
Suddenly she stopped him. “ohh Ramu please wait.”
He stopped and asked her “what happened madam?”
“plese don’t put it inside without condom, condon is in that drawer. I will get it now”
“what condom, why I wear this?”
“no Ramu I cant take risk. We never had sex without condom. I don’t like to get pregnant now.” hearing that he felt some angry that husband and wife don’t sex without condom. He said “madam don’t worry about that. You don’t get a baby from me.”
With hesitantly she asked “how?”
“I will took out my dick before I get cum. You don’t know the pleasure of fucking without condom. That’s why you said like that”
“but Ramu that not safe. Please please Ramu get a condom”
“hmm ok madam. I will wear where is it”
“I will get” she get up and went to the drawer and took a packer of condom and took one from that and come to the bed and lay on the bed.”
He tore the cover and place in his erect dick and rolled up. Unfortunately that was very small for him. The condom was very tight on his dick and cover only half of his dick.

[Image: 140912%20black%20cock%20condom%20selfie.jpg]

That time he got an idea and make a small mark at the end of the condom with his sharp nail. And apart her legs and placed his dick on her pussy lips and pushed inside her lovely pussy. He slide his dick 2 inch inside her pussy due to heavy lubrication of her juice.
“hmmmmmm, Ramu I got fear, its big”
“no madam you will said after some time, big dick is the best one”
Hearing that she smiled at him. He took her legs and sucked her leg fingers and slowly insert in her pussy.
“ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh raaaaaaaaaamuuuuuuuuu… sloooowwwlyyyyyyyy itsssss paininggggggggggggg”

After 5 minutes of act he insert his ¼ part of his dick inside her pussy. Now her pussy tear apart and he slowly increase his speed.
Savita- due to pain aaahhhhhhh aaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh aahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh aaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh please slowly ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh its very pain Ramu aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh aaram se aahhhhhhhhhhhhh aahhhhhhhhh
But Ramu don’t affect her pain. He get more pleasure while fucking her tight pussy. He tear her pussy apart by fucking.

Savita- aaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh aaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh aaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh she try to stop him by push his thighs. aaaahhhhhhhhhhhh aaram se aaram se aahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh mujhe dard ho raha hai aaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ooeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Seeing her face expression due to pain and her moving up and down of her spongy boobs make him mad. He know that she got very pain, bu he don’t mind it.
Savita- dard se karar rahi hoti hai aaaahhhhhhhhhhhh aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh
After some time his 5inch inside her pussy and tear apart and he took her thighs and moved towards him and his remaining 3” enter in and apart her inner pussy.
Savita dard se aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh aaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh aur bedsheet ko kash ke pakad leti hai.
Ramu moved in and out of her pussy
Savita- aaahhhhhhhhhh aaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh aaahhhhhhhh Ramu ki aur dekhte hue I got pain Ramu please slowly do it please please
Ramu- Savi just wait after some time there is no pain.
Savita- aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh aaahhhhhhhhh aahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh unhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh aahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Ramu- Savita ki pero ki ungliyon ko chusta hua muhhhhhhhhhhhh muhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh muhhhhhhhhhhhhhh muhhhhhhhhhhhh jhatke mar raha hota hai
Savita- aaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh unhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh unhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Ramu stop for a second and pushed it with some forceand insert his full dick in her pussy and tear it apart

[Image: 100088_1400x787-825x510.jpg]
Savita- dard se mummy unhhhhhhhhhhh aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I al died aaahhhhhhhhhhhh aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh oeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee oeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Hearing her words he place her legs down and moved on her by insert his dick in her pussy.
Ramu- madam did you know that it was my dream that to have a pink pussy in my life before dead.
Savita- Ramu ki aur dekhte hue mujhe kitna dard ho raha hai aap ko pata nahi you have your gala
Ramu- jaan sorry ab jyada dard nahi hoga
Aur Savita ke hotho ko kiss karne lagta hai
Ramu- muhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh muhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh muhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Savita bhi Ramu ke hotho ko kiss karne lagti hai
Ramu Savita ko hotho ko chusta hua halke halke jhatke marne lagta hai.
Savita- unhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh unhhhhhhhhhhhh unhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Ramu ke peeth pe hath pherne lagti hai
Ramu ka abhi bhi lund thoda bahar tha aur wo apni speed tezz karne lagta hai
Savita – dard se aaahhhhhhhhhhhhh aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh aaram se Ramu ko apne uppar se hathane
Ramu- he kissed her neck and tweak there.
Savita- aaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh aaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh aaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh

Ramu- Savita ke hotho ko apne muh mein le leta hai aur ek jor se jhatka marta hai jisse Ramu ka pura kala ajgar Savita ki chut mein ghush jata hai.

Savita ko bahut dard ho rah hota hai wo dard se aaahhhhhhhhhh aaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh mar gayi aur uski aankho se anshu ki ek boondh nikal jati hai.
Ramu-Savita ki aur dekhta hua buss ho gaya ab dard nahi hoga
Aur Savita ko kiss karne lag jata hai muhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Savita muhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Now Ramus dick moved in and out in Savita’s pussy
After some time she get pleasure and started to kiss on his lips
muhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh muhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Ramu got pleasure that she had pleasure and he bit her necks with pleasure.
Savita maje mein unhhhhhhhhh unhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
After 5 minutes of continues fucking and kissing he stopped. “what happened Ramu?”
“lets change the position madam”
He took 3,4 pillows and make her in all her four and place the pillow under her stomach to make full view of her beautiful bosy and pussy and come behind her.
Then he put his dick inside her pussy and started to fuck.
Savita- aahhhh ohhhhhhhhhhhh unhhhhhhhhhhh
Ramu- halke halke jathke marte hue he kissed on her milky back muhhhh muhhhhhh
Today Savita felt the most pleasure of sex in her life from pain.
unhhhhhhhhhhhhhh aaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh unhhhhhhhhhhh

[Image: blackbreeding_3ff66c.jpg]
[Image: smile.gif] [Image: stupidgrin.gif]

Ramu kiss karta hua Savita ke kandho ke kiss karta “madam how is it now?”
Savita- unhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh unhhhhhhhhhhhhhh unhhh aaahhhh itsss goooddd Ramooo”

Ramu- he took her asscheek and moved forward and back. “madam I will give you most pleasure”

Savita- unhhhhh aaaaahhhhh aahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh aahhhhhhhhhhhhhh aahhhhhhh aahhhhhhhhh it’s the first time she got the best pleasure in her life while having sex.

Ramu- he apart her ass cheek while fucking and think. Now this hole is also for me.

He fucked her at high speed. her hands become tired and she fell on bed. but he continue his fucking.

[Image: 9120170893fe13b8571d5fb3b2b64a3b7df904c2...1a4ab9.gif]

With pleasure she moaned loudly and said “ooohhhh Rammmuuu donnttt stooopppp thissss… aahhhhhh”
Hearing that he got an idea after some stroke he stopped fucking and remove his dick from her pussy. She turned and asked him “what happened Ramu?”
He now pull the side of the condom from before he marked with his nail and tera that and said “madam the condom is break can I get a new one”
“ohhh Ramu its not that time to wear one just through it away and fuck me please” she begged him for pleasure. Hearing that he become more happy.
He through the condom and place his naked dick in her wet pussy and feel the softness of her pussy and again fucked her. Now she become more happy with his bare dick.
“hhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ooooooohhh
Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh mmmmuuummmmmyyyy”
He moved his head near her and asked madam how is my bare dick.”
[+] 2 users Like Srisri12's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: NRI Savita become slut of low class men. (Savita, Ramu, Rahim, Balu, Ashok-, Jazim) - by Srisri12 - 30-09-2019, 01:20 AM