Adultery NRI Savita become slut of low class men by kuttoosan009
She like his talk and she think how much he cares her.

“Ok thanks Ramu” there is big thunderstorm outside. She hide her ears with her hand and close her eyes with fear.
He understood that she is fear that. He said “don’t worry madam we don’t get that. We are safe in car”
“I had fear about that. Ok lets go”
They started the journey. On journey she get some cold. “Ramu switch on the heater its very cold”
“ya madam I felt cold also, I was drenched fully”
“ohh sorry. Ramu. You drenched for me.”
“its ok madam its my duty to serve you”
“thanks Ramu”
“Madam how was the movie?”
“its very nice movie, he is my favorite actor”
“ya its nice movie, but now I think that not to see that movie”
“why Ramu”
“ohh nothing, I just miss my wife a lot now” he started his drama.
“ohh sorry, you love your wife a lot”
“yes madam, we don’t have children, so I don’t anybody have to love so I just give my full love to her. We never separate any time.”
“ohh that’s nice Ramu”
“I never leave her alone anytime. Also she loves me a lot”
“hmm” she think alok not like that.
“Madam in our village, many men beaten their wife and not care them.”
“ohh how such cruel them?”
“yes madam and when they are went abrod from their wife, they go with other girls and enjoy with them”
“ohhh no how can they do such things?”
“I don’t know madam, that’s why I never left my wife alone, I think if I went far I may go for other women, so I never left my wife alone.”
“you are a honest and lovable person Ramu”
“thanks madam.”
“how is your hubby madam? Is he beaten you ?”
“no he never beaten me, but…” she stops the words.
“but…..? what happened madam”
“nothing Ramu”
“tell me madam”
“but Ramu he is now busy. Now he leave me alone here. But I adjust here because we get a better life”
“hmmm ok madam, but I think another thing”
“what Ramu?”
“no I cant make sad you”
“what Ramu please tell”
“promise me you not worry”
“ya I promise”
“madam I think he love to earn more money. That’s why he go there by leave you alone here.”
“nohe loves me a lot”
“ok madam can I ask a question ?”
“ok”
“how much Rupee he get het here?”
“Around 1lack”
“Ohh that was enough for both of you, but he went away to get more money. That’s why I said he looks to earn money”
She never speaks against that. He knows that she was thinking about that, and then he continued.
“madam its your younger age, now its time to enjoys your life. After that you cant enjoy much in your life. Am I right?”
“hmm yes Ramu. I think so”
“I think he may a fool or he may a clever man”
“Why you say like this?”
“Madam I say he is fool, you are very beautiful women I see in my life, how he can leave alone this beauty. If I was your hubby, I never leave you alone and make you happy at all time.
Then another one cleaver, if he leaves you alone here he may get freedom to enjoy his life with many girls there and you never know that also he can make more money and you waste your life here.”
“no don’t say that he loves me a lot.”
“No madam Radhamma told your story to me and told me take care of you very much. She told me that now your hubby call you once in a week. And also talk to you for 10 or 15 min. he don’t have time to talk to you. He get one day but he never use at least one hour to love you, That’s why I say this.”
Hearing his words she think that he is right and started to cry. He stopped the car. And turned back “ohh sorry madam please stop crying. Ohh shit I just broke your mood. Sorry madam. Please madam please stop crying”
She wipe her tears and said “hmm ok Ramu, lets go”
He again started to drive. They need to travel 10 min to her home. She don’t say anything. He again said. “madam why are you crying ?”
“no Ramu I just think about my life that get me sad that’s why I cry. In these 3 months before he go, he was very busy with his work and he don’t have any time to consider me. We don’t get time to shopping together and watch movie etc. remembering that I get worry. Its ok. He will come after 9 months.”
Hearing her words he get double happy. He now know that she don’t get love from him about 4 months also may don’t get sex. He said “madam it will be all right. You don’t worry, you can do many things to get pleasure yourself. Just find and go”
“hmm”
The rain got strength again. Also got thunderstorm. He has difficult to see the road. The time is about 12:15am. finally they reached there. He stops the car in front of the gate. She gives the key and umbrella to him. He went out and opened the gate. And come in the car and moved to the porch and park the car in the porch. They come out she see that the light was off in the sit out. Ramu lock the car and come with the key.
“madam the current may go. I think it will comeback tomorrow.”
“ohh no it never happened before”
“I don’t know may be happened”
“ok Ramu. We have an inverter is here. I think that’s connection may go. Can you check that?”
“of course madam.”
“thanks Ramu. Can you close the gate first. I am feared to go their in this thunderstorm.”
“ok madam.” He took the umbrella and went to gate and locked that. Then come back. she was stood there by caught her mobile light. He place the umbrella in a corner. She gives the key to him and told him to open the door. She shows the light. When they went in he close the door.
“madam where is the room which the bettery is placed.”
“come with me”
She put her purse on the sofa and then walked to the room. He followed her. She enter in a room near the kitchen and showed the place. He watched their and he got and idea. He said “madam can you give me a towel to wipe and wear my body. I am fully drenched, its risk to touch there with wet body”
“off I forget that, wait I will took the towel” she went to store room near the kitchen where the washing cloths are stored she took her towel and come to the room and given to him. He took the towel.
“I wait outside Ramu”
“Ok madam”
She went out and he removed his dhoti and shirt and wiped his body and smelled the towel. He got exited after smelt that. He don’t remove his underwear. He wrapped around his waist and called her.
She come with the light. “madam please focus to the battery. She did. He looks that and mentioned that the connection is going to upper portion. He think that may be to her master bedroom. He act like he just work with that and finally said “madam the connection is going to the upper portion. May be to your bedroom. Let me check that?”
“ok Ramu come with me.”
She walked in front of him and he walked just back to her by wearing the towel. When they reached hall a big lightening is happened with high volt and big sound. Both of them are dread. Ramu was dread for a second but Savita really frightened. Her mob slipped down and she turned with fear and come near to Ramu and place her head on his neck place her hands around his naked back.
“I am feared lightening Ramu”
[+] 1 user Likes Srisri12's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: NRI Savita become slut of low class men. (Savita, Ramu, Rahim, Balu, Ashok-, Jazim) - by Srisri12 - 30-09-2019, 01:17 AM