Adultery NRI Savita become slut of low class men by kuttoosan009
hey become very happy about his attitude. The movie will over at 2am. Then they got in the car. While after 15 min of journey Savita and radha get sleep. He drive the car to their home and opened the gate and parked the car at porch. And opened the back door and called Radhamma. She wakeup and called Savi. Thetime is 3 am.
“ohhh I just sleep.”
She step out from the car and he locked the car and give the key to her “thank you Ramu”
“its ok madam, I just go”
“ok Ramu”
Then they went in the house. He was happy. Then next night at 11pm Alok called her. She become happy by talking him. But he just talked her about 15 min. and told her that he has some shopping for next week. She got sad andangry. She call him back but he don’t respond.
Then next days she doing gardening and cooking. Radhamma teach her to prepare tasty dishes. But one Saturday midnight Savita got a call from unknown number. She took the call. A female voice is at other side.
“hello Are you Savita madam?”
“yes”
“madam I am Radhammas daughter, we need her here, that my hubby got and accident and his two legs got fracture and I want to stay at hospital for 2 months and my childrens are alone at home. If amma is here that must help for me”
“ohhh sorry, can I call her now?”
“no its ok, you just told her tomorrow. Please make leave to her fast. Sorry for disturbing you in this time”
“its ok I will leave her tomorrow itself. You don’t worry”
After cut the call she got upset.
[Image: 2011072713117710221046233133.jpg]
She think how she stay alone here. She never stay alone in her life. What to do now. Anyway leave her tomorrow that was the main thing. She went to Radhammas room and called her and told her everything to her. Radhamma started to cry about her son in law. Savita consoled her and told her to you just go there tomorrow morning.
She consoled Radhamma for half hour and told Radhamma to pack her things in her bag. She then called Ramu in his mob. Seeing her call at midnight he took suddenly.
“hello madam what happened?”
“Ramu did you have work tomorrow”
“I don’t know madam, no one will call me till now”
“ok can you come with us in place tomorrow?”
“of course madam. Then where will we go?”
She told everything to him. “Ramu she is tired if we send her in train, so I decided to drop her place in my car. But its about 185 km from here and I cant drive alone for this long journey. That’s why I call you”
Hearing her words he got very happy that from tomorrow she will alone in her home. And he got more time with her alone.
“of course madam I am ready”
“ok Ramu you just come here at 8am. After having some breakfast we will go there”
“ok madam”
He cut the call and laughed loudly “ohhh my darling savi I need you”
She then iron her churidar and then sleep. Next morning she went to kitchen and prepare breakfast and went to bathroom and took a body bath and black wear salwar kamiz and went to hall. And had her food and went to her room and put some light makeup and come down by took her purse. Seeing Radhammas face she felt sad.

Then they started to move. She enter the place in GPS in car and told him to go through the arrow. After one hour they both got slept. He drove the car by see her face through the rear view mirror.
After 2 hours of journey he stop the car for fresh up. After 15 min they started the journey again. Then after 2 hourse they had food from a hotel and Savi and Radhamma use the toilet. Then at 2.30 pm they reached the place. Seeing Radhamma the grand children come and hugged her and cried, then they enter in their hut. Radhamma prepare coffee for them. Then they go to the hospital and see the patient and give some money to them. And again droped Radhamma at home. At 5.30pm
“Radamma we need to go now, otherwise we will late.”
“ok beti”
Savi took 30000Rs from her purse and given to Radhammas hand said just ask me if you need anything. Radhamma hugged her and cried.
“god bless you beti”
Savi also got tear in her eyes. Savi moved to her grand children to give them some pocket money. That time Radha told Ramu. “Betta if you have time, you just went there and help her, she is a poor and innocent girl. Just care her well as you can”
“its ok Radhamma I will take care of madam, she will help me a lot”
That time Savi come back and told again good bye to them and they started to their journey. The time was 6pm. She sat on the front seat. And the talked about Radhamma and her good charecter.
After one and half hour “Ramu stop the car near a restrent. We just have dinner if we enter in highway don’t get good food”
Ok madam. Then after dinner “Ramu I will drive for some time. Then she drove the car for one hour. Before reached the highway she stoped the car and told him to drive. And she went back seat. The time was 9.30pm. Then he drove the car. When they reached a main city there is big traffic block. They shucked there for one hour. That time she got slept. They needed to 80 km from there. Now the time was 11pm. After half hour she opened her eyes while hear the sound of her mobile ring. Ramu was drive the car. Now the car moved though a desserted road. She took the mobile and see that was hubby.
“Ramu please stop the car here and make some volume of the music. My hubby is calling, he may worry, if I am travelling alone in this night, you also stay calm.”
“ok madam he stoped the car and make some volume of the music.”
She took the call.
“hello Savi. How are you”
“I am fine dear. How is your life ?”
“ya its moving well, the work load is high. Hey you listen the music?”
“ya I don’t get sleep so I just listen the music.”
“Where is Radhamma?”
“she is just sleeping”
“ok can you come on skype?”
“no I don’t have net now”
“ohh shit”
“I miss you a lot. Come here as far as possible”
“ya babe but just wait for 10 months”
“ohh no I want to see you”
“please understand babe”
“hmm its ok”
Hearing her conversation Ramu got happy. If you need any money just took that, I got some extra money for overtime. I just transfer 2 lack in to your account.
“ohh you always have the thought of money”
“No you are my first, then money”
Hearing that Ramu know that Alok was concentrate for money and he never consider her. So he can get her easily.
That time she heared some lady sound in his phone. “hey alok come the car is go now,”
“who is that lady sound?”
“ohh Savi my Senior madam is calling. I just go now,I will call you next week. Ummaahhh, bye”
He cut the call. “ok Ramu lets go”
“ok madam”
Then they started to their journey. After some time she agin slept. He rove the carvery carefully. After 35 km they deviated from highway to normal road. The road was empty. Because the time was 12.45am. he got fell of his bldder. He need to piss. So he stop the car near the road and looked back. She was in a deep sleep. And don’t stop the engine and head light. He step out and shut the door. When he shut the door she got shake and opened her eyes slowly and sensed that the car is not moving. She raised her head and looked in to font seat and don’t see Ramu there. That time she Ramu on the front side side of the car. He was tucked his dothi on his upper thigh. That time she know that he went for pissing.
She can see him clearly because he was stood in front of the headlamp on left side. He took his hand in to the dhoti. First she felt some shame and looked away. But due to some curiosity she looked again and see he was pissing. She was shocked by seeing his dick. That may be 5 inches and thick at its shaggy stage. He pissed like water pumped through a big hose.
[Image: moplkrm-31.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Srisri12's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: NRI Savita become slut of low class men. (Savita, Ramu, Rahim, Balu, Ashok-, Jazim) - by Srisri12 - 30-09-2019, 01:15 AM