Adultery NRI Savita become slut of low class men by kuttoosan009
[Image: 194d7e8daaf05b65bff2943cb3e92bcf.jpg]
“its ok betti, its good for you after that. If you just wait for 9 months you get a better life.” Radhamma consoled her a lot. Then she went to fresh up and had her breakfast. That night at 8pm Ramu went there and had his dinner. While he had his dinner Savita said “Radhamma I just went to my room for sleep. Have some headache, good night Ramu”
She went to upstair. “what happened madam”
Radhamma said “she don’t have headache. She have other problem.”
“whats that?”
“if you don’t asked her I will tell”
“no Radhamma please tell me”
Innocent Radhamma told everything him. Hearing that he felt very happy that, he can get her easily. “ohh its sad. I know how much she felt sad. I just felt that when my wife lost.”
“yes betta she heve pain in her mind”
“it will all right Radhamma, I just go, if any help just call me, good night”
“ok Ramu”
He went to his home. Radhamma lock the gate and went back. She think. “how a nice person he is”
Then she went to savitas room. She was looking her marriage album. Radhamma told her. “betti you got sad because you think always this things, to reduce this you just concentrate other things like gardening coocking new dishes watching TV, or drawing or go for a movie etc.”
Hearing that she got some relax. She think why shoul I practice that ?
“ok Radhamma I will do that.”
“ok beti just sleep now”
Then next day she got early in the morning and practicing yoga
[Image: apy.jpg]
And then freshup and helping Radhamma at kitchen. That day she got very happy.
At night Ramu come there and had his dinner. “how is your headache madam?”
“its ok Ramu. I am ok now”
He just went after thanked them. From next day they do some gardening etc. she became all right after 5 days. Next day after lunch they watching TV they see new movie releas movies. Radhamma asked her “betti did we go for a movie today, I wii make fresh your mind”
“that’s a good idea Radhamma, but its late today the noon show is tarted now and also I don’t know the thetre here”
“its ok betti, we just asked Ramu and also took him woth us, he may know the place and also that become some relax for him”
“ok Radhamma”
They waiting for him. At 7.45 he come there. While having food Savita asked him “did you know best movie teater here”
“yes madam its just 25km fom here. Rajdhani teater”
“We just want to see a new move, can you took us there”
“of course madam. I think its better to go today night because of monday there is no rush in this time.”
“ok we are ready then when will go”
“I think we just go at10pm. The movie will start at 11.30pm”
“ok Ramu you go and come at 10pm we will ready then”
“ok madam”
He become very happy and got time to mingling her a lot. He went and take a fresh bath and wear his new dhoti and shirt and come to her home. She and Radhamma waiting him at sitout. She give the key to him. She was wear a tight Jeans and Pink T shirt
[Image: deeksha_seth_latest_hot_photoshoot_pics_...56a804.jpg]
He stunned to see her curve in that dress. Then they went to town. He drive the car and Savi, Radha sat on back. He said many jokes at his worksite. Then they reached there at 11pm. He park the car and opened the back door to Savi. She step out the car. He locked the car and walked back to her by seeing her swaying ass. She opened the purse and give 1000 Rupee to him for taking top class ticket.
He went to ticket counter and take balconey ticket. Then they went to movie and sat last row. Ramu sat after Radhamma. At interval time he went out and brought ice cream and popcorn to them.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: NRI Savita become slut of low class men. (Savita, Ramu, Rahim, Balu, Ashok-, Jazim) - by Srisri12 - 30-09-2019, 01:14 AM