Adultery NRI Savita become slut of low class men by kuttoosan009
“I am Savita and she is my maid Radhamma, where are you live ?”
“I am live at Kumurawali near two and half Km from here”
“ohh really we also live there, did you know two floor home with some landscape on the right side with a big surrounding wall?”
“ohh Ya an yellow color pained wall”
“Ya that’s one”
“ok madam I just lived after your home” ohh so you are my neighbor, sorry I was new in this place, so don’t know anyone here”
“I am also new to this place madam. I come here before 5 months after death of my wife. My native place is Gujarat. I worked as a plumber in the city apartment complex. And went there at 9am and come back at this time.”
“ohhh sorry. Anyway thanks for your help.” She took 500Rs from the purse and extend to him. “no thanks madam. Lets go”
“its ok Ramu, just took it”
“no madam I just do it like helping others, not for money, so no need it now. If you call me and give a work I will do that and took my fee”
“ok Ramu”
Then she went in the car and passing him and went their home that time she think that the punctured tyre. She told radhamma for wait him at gate. To ask him about the puncturewala. The they went near the gate. After 15 min they see that Ramu is come there. Seeing them he went near them. “what happened madam?”
“Ramu I just forget to ask about the puncturewala, I don’t know about it.”
“madam I think its about 10km from here, don’t worry I will help you tomorrow.”
“did you know driving?”
“yes madam”
“ok then you come here in the mrning before you left your work. Just note my mob number to call me”
“ok madam” she give the mob no and he went to his home. They locked the gate and come back to their house.
About Ramu {he is from a backward cast family with dark complexion. He is 5’7” height and have muscular body with dark hair on chest. He is 48 years old. He don’t have children because of his wifes problem. But he was a womeniser.}
Next day morning about 9 am Savita was doing yoga and Radhamma preparing food at kitchen. That time her mob ring. She took the phone.
“hello”
“hello madam I am Ramu, yesterday I help you to change the wheel, I am waiting outside, to change the puctured tyre”
“ohh Ramu I forget, wait there, I will come.”
She cut the call and called radhamma.
“radhamma where are you?”
“I am at kitchen betti, preparing food”
Savita went downstare. She was wearing a tight yoga pant and sleeveless tight T shirt. “where is the gate key radhamma ?”
“it is on the TV stand betti, why?”
“radhamma the Ramu who helped us yesterday is waiting outside to change the punctured wheel”
“ok”
Savi walked to the gate and opened the gate. Ramu was waiting on the cycle.
“good morning madam”
“good monrning Ramu come”
She walked before him. He can see her curved body and swaying round 36” ass.

He got mad when see a beautiful angel in that dress. He never see such a beautiful and curved babe in his life. As a womeniser he wanted to fuck her. But he control his feeling. If she screem or complaint his life will gone. He walked back her by enjoying her body especialy her round ass.
[Image: img-20160526-wa0002_14786.jpg]

She went in and come with the key of the car and money. “Ramu here is the money, is need I come with you?”
“its ok madam I will manage it”
He took the car and went to town. She come to kitchen and told to radhamma about that. Radhamma said “betti I think he is a good man, he have humanity in his mind. If some other men is helped us yesterday definitly they will took money from you”
“ya radhamma I think the same thing. He is a nice person.”
“yes betti he may have help us many things”
“yes amma”
She then went to her room and take a hot bath and dry her hair and wear a loose nighty and went to kitchen and had her food. After one houre she heared that the sound of the car.

Ramu park the car in porch and give the key to her with balance 400 Rs. “no you just keep it, its your wage for do this job”
“ohh ok madam, let me go”
“ok but Ramu did you had your breakfast?”
“no madam, why?”
“you can had breakfast from here”
“ohh thanks mada”
“come in”
She walked to kitchen and told Radhamma “amma give some food to Ramu, he don’t had his breakfast”
“ok betti, told him to sit on the chair”
Then Radhamma serve food to him. He had it very tastely. “Ramu is it tasty ?”
“ya Amma its very tasty. After a long time I get homely food. My wife make tasty food, but now I miss that tast” he started his play to get sympathy from them.
“Why Rahim?” Savi asked
He makes his face very sad and told “My wife is dead before 6 months rhen I come here”{actually his wife left him due to his bad nature}”
“ohh sorry Rahim”
Ramdhamma looked Savita.she know the meaning of her look. Savita said “Ramu you can had your breakfast daily from here”
“ohh its ok madam, that may disturbance to you”
“its ok we don’t have any problem, you can help us for the food, then you don’t be shame”
“that’s ok but I don’t have time in the morning. I just leave early in the morning, I have time in the night” {that was his idea to see her in night and if get any chance to fuck her}
“ok Ramu you can had your dinner from here”
“but madam Sir have any problem?”
“which Sir?”
“your husband ?”
“no he is not here, He is going to do a project in Australia for a period of 9 months. He went there before a week. No radhamma and me lives here alone. That’s why we need a help from you”
“ohh, its ok madam I will help you at any time”
“thanks Ramu”
Then he went to his job. Radhamma told her “you did a good thing betti, he lost his wife and he don’t have any relatives here, also you help him for food. That was a good thing. God bless you”
“thanks Radhamma.” Savitha become happy about that. That evening they waiting for Ramu. But he don’t come. They called him and he said “madam, I am come late today. So I cant went there.”
“hmmm ok Ramu”
“ok madam I will come tomorrow”
That night Savita went to her bedroom for sleeping and waiting for aloks call. But she get a bad news.
At 11.30pm alok caleed her
“hellodear”
“hello how are you alok?”
“I am fine sweety”
After some casual talk Alok said. “Savi we have a bad news”
“what happened alok?”
“promis me you don’t get upset.”]
“you tell me”
“Savi I just moved to an Island to do the project”
“So what?”
“but there is restricted the use of mobile phone and other communications to outer world for their privacy, and they allowed us to go out in a week to call our relatives and some shopping etc.”
“ohh noo, how can I live without talk to you?”
“Savi they give us much money and a Big villa here after complete this project. These are get if you support me”
“but Alok how”
“Please Savi, please adjust for 9 months. I will call every week at this time”
“hmmm ok Alok.” She agree with half mind.
“How is Radhamma?”
“she is fine”
“Ok Savi, I just transfer 3 lack to your personal account, if you have any need, I have lots of work to finish before I leave. I will call you next week”
“hmm ok Alok”
She got depressed after that. She cant sleep well. Next morning Radhamma went to her room with coffee. Seeing her face Radhamma know that she have some problem.
“what happened betti?”
“nothing Radhamma”
“just tell me what happened?”
After forcing her, Savita told about that. Savita was really upset
[+] 1 user Likes Srisri12's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: NRI Savita become slut of low class men. (Savita, Ramu, Rahim, Balu, Ashok-, Jazim) - by Srisri12 - 30-09-2019, 01:14 AM