Incest LOVE, LUST AND ............ by John446
CHAPTER - 11
Next morning me and ritika got ready and left for the office. After parking the car i went to my floor, i saw some of my team mates were
sitting together and was discussing something. I went to them and asked "What happened guys?". They said "Hey john do you know what is
going on here?". I said "I dont have any idea". They said there is a new recruitment of a girl in our team. I said "So what?". They said
"Man she is damn hot". I said "ohh i see". I went to my cubical and put my bag on the desk. I heard a sweet voice from behind, Excuse me,
i turned around and was stunned for a while. A girl was standing there, Her height was 5.5, she was kinda dusky but had great features.
She was wearing formals and her shirt was quite tight over her boobs. Her shirt buttons was stretching over her boobs and it seems like
they are going to break anytime. She was wearing a trouser, from the front side she looks good. She is kinda curvy. I said yes please, she
said "im new here, are you john?". I thought may be she is the new recruitment in our team. I said "yes". She said "Hi im rakhi". i said
"hello my name is john". She said "The manager told me to meet up with the team mates". I said "ok". So she sat inside the cubical. I
asked "Are you going to sit in this cubical". She said "yes, the person of this cubical is going to sit in the next cubical". I said "ok".
I smiled and thought well its going to be fun.
In the lunch time me and rakhi were sitting in the cafetaria and talking about casual stuffs. After few minutes
later ritika came to the cafetaria and saw me sitting with rakhi. Ritika dint knew about this new recruitment. So she came to our table
and looked at me, i looked at her and said "Oh hi ritika". She looked at me than to rakhi. I said "Ritka she is rakhi a new recrutiment in
our team and rakhi she is ritika my friend". Ritka looked at me strangely and said "Not only friend his GF". Ritika seems a bit angry when
i said she is my friend. Then rakhi said "Oh nice, come join us". Ritika "said its fine, i just came here to meet john but it i think he
is busy". After saying this she was going and i said "Rakhi please excuse me i'll be back in a minute". I went to ritika and said "what
happened?". Ritika said "why dint u tell her that im your GF?". I said "I just casualy said its not like that". She said "Ohh are you
tryin to hit on her". I said "What the hell is wrong with you ritika?". Then she said "I think you got bored from me, and now you need a
new girl Mr john". I said "Ritika its not like that the way you are thinking, She is a new recruitment and i was just explaining about our
project to her". Ritika said "Then why dont you tell her that im your gf?". I said "I just said it casually". She said "I know that you
fucked me many times and now you dont have intrest in me and you want a new girl now". I said "Mind your language ritika, im not saying
anything it doesnt mean that you can say anything". She said "Go to hell" and left the cafetaria. I thought Fuck man and then went back to
rakhi. I said "Im sorry rakhi about what happened". She said "Its ok john, i can understand".
In the evening i was about to leave and i called ritika and she dint pick up the phone. I
went to her floor and asked for her. One of her teammate told me that she left half an hour before. I said "Ok". I went to the parking and
sit in the car and droved off from the office. I called her again but she dint pick up. I reached the flat and ring the doorbell. After
few times ringing the bell she opened the door and went to the room. I asked "Why dint you tell me that you are going home". She said
"does it matter?". I said "yea, you are my gf". Then she said "ohh cool now you are saying here that im ur gf but what happened to you in
front of that girl". I said "Im sorry ritika i dont meant to hurt you, i accept my mistake". And i said "And please ritika dont be
possessive, im all yours". She turned back and looked at me and smiled. She ran towards me and jumped on me and started kissing me. I lift
her up by pullinf her up from her ass and kissed her back. I pushed her against the wall while lifting her and was kissing her lips. While
kissing her the last night incident came into my mind which happened with preeti and me. It turned me on and i banged ritika a bit harder
in the wall and started kissing her neck. She moaned ahhhhhhh........ fuckkkkkkk yesssssssssss................. i was biting her neck.
Then i threw her on the bed and gave her a nice hard fuck. After our fucking session she said "I love you". I said "I love you too". She
said "dont be so friendly with that girl ok". I said "ok".
On the saturday night our team threw a party in the disc. And all the members of our team came for the
party. Ritika also knew about the party. And she told me "John babe im a bit possessive but it doesnt mean that i dont trust you, dont
break my trust ever ok". I said "ok". Then i said "why dont you join me at the party?". She said "Well its your team party, what wud i do
there? And i dont know much people in your team". I said "ok". I reached the disc around 10:00 Pm and went inside. Me and my team mates
have a couple of drinks together. After half an hour later i saw rakhi was coming. She was looking damn hot, she was wearing a white
colour one piece which has one strap.
She came to me and we casually hugged each other. I said "wow rakhi looking fabulous". She said "thank you very much". You too looking
great. I said "Thanks". Then we both sat on the couch and had couple of drinks. Then we hit the dance floor. I was holding her from her
waist while dancing. She was very good at dancing. She was grinding her ass on my crotch in between. After that we had one more drink and
came back to the dance floor. We both were bit high at that time. So after dancing for half n hour. We went to the couch and settled down.
we saw our team mates dancing. Then we went to the bar to take some drink. The bar tender told us that we have to wait for a while coz the
drink which we want is coming. So we stood a bit away from the bar and started talking. While talking i put her hair behind her ear which
was coming on her face and she smiled. There was a bit darkness at the place where we were standing. We were having a nice chat, we were
looking in each others eyes while talking. She was laughing at my jokes, while talking i looked at her cleavage which was looking so hot.
Her dress was of one strap and the upper part of her right boob was showing off. She caught me looking at her cleavage. I looked back in
her eyes she said what are you thinking. I said "Rakhi you are really very hot". She said "I know, the way you looking it shows". Then we
both smiled. I looked around in the disc every one was busy in dancing, talking and doing stuffs. All were high. i thought Rakhi and me
are standing at the right place, its a bit difficult for anyone to see us at that place. Then i looked back at rakhi, I grabbed her waist
and pulled her a bit closer. She said "wohhhh what are you doing?". I said "Dont you want it?". She kept quite for a while and said "You
have a gf right". I said "So what?". She said "this must be cheating on her". She was saying more but i stopped her by putting my lips on
hers and pulled her a bit more in me. She parted her lips and kissed me back. I kissed her more n more and she was responding quite well.
I pushed her against a wall and starting kissing a bit more harder. And she moaned while kissing me like ummmmmmmmmmmmmm.................
Then i move down to her neck and starting kissing her neck. She was smelling erotic. I licked her neck and her cleavage. It was going fine
but suddenly i felt someone is standing near us. I stopped and slowly turned my face, i got stunned and got freezed, it was ritika
standing near us. Rakhi adjusted her dress and went away when she saw ritika. Ritika said "John you broke my trust, i thought you love me
but you cheated on me". I said "Ritika im sorry it just happened under the influence of the alcohol". She said "Go to hell i dont wanna
see your face again". And she started walking towards the exit. I thought fuck man shit got real.
I reached my flat after half n hour. I saw ritika was packing her stuff. I said "what the
hell ritika where are you going?" She said "Doesn't matter, i just dont wanna live with you anymore." I said "Im sorry ritika". I tried
every possible way to stop her but she went away with her bags and i left alone in the flat. I tried to call her but she dint pick up my
call. I thought man "ab kya karu". i lay down on the bed and dozed off.
Next day in the lunch time i went to ritika to explain about what happened last night but she was not in a mood to listen
to me. She said "You broke my trust, i loved you alot and you treated me like a slut, Just go away". I came back to my cubical. I also not
talking to rakhi after the incident happened last night we were not feeling comfortable with talking to each other. In the evening i saw
ritika was going with her old room mate. I dint interrupt them i sit down in the car and droved off from the office. I reached the flat
and lay down on the bed and dozed off. Around 10:00 Pm my phone started ringing i thought may be it is ritika's call but it was preeti's
call. While talking on the phone preeti asked me is everything alright you dont seems alright. I said "What happened between me and
ritika, i told her that we broke up". Preeti got tensed and she said "brother im coming". I said "No preeti its fine dont bother". She
said "Bro you seems a bit depressed im coming". I tried but she dint listen to me. After an hour later someone rang the door bell. I
opened the door it was preeti. Everytime i saw her i feel awesome she makes me smile. She came inside and the first thig she did was she
hugged me. It felt so good hugging her. Then she asked "Are you alright brother". I said "Now you are here with me, i will be fine". She
smiled and then asked "Did you have your dinner?". I said "No". She got a bit angry and said "why dint you have your dinner yet?". I said
"Man nhi hai dinner karne ka". She said "Let me make something for you". I said "Preeti please dont bother, just sit with me". She said
"let me make something for you then i will come and sit with you".
She came with a bowl of pasta in the bedroom. She said "Come bro eat fast". I smiled and said "Preeti you
are so caring". She said "You care for me alot then why dont i care for u". I smiled and ate the pasta. Then we sit on the bed and i
explained everything to her that had happened. She said "Brother its ok, dont think much about it". I said "I think you are right". Now
its 12:30 Am in the night. Preeti said "I think i should leave now". I said "preeti you can stay here, i will drop you office tomarrow".
She said "brother i dont have clothes here so have to go". I said "ok, let me drop you". Preeti said "i will manage bro". I said "Are you
mad look at the time". She kept quite. So i dropped her at her PG and came back and slept.
[+] 1 user Likes listener098's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: LOVE, LUST AND ............ by John446 - by listener098 - 29-09-2019, 08:27 PM