Incest LOVE, LUST AND ............ by John446
CHAPTER - 9
I reached Mumbai around 1:00 PM. I took a cab to reach my flat. While coming from the airport i was thinking about what had happened at
Delhi airport. I was thinking about the incident happend at delhi airport. And was thinking that i have lived for about 1 week at home but
never thought about mom is lacking of something. Why was she mastubrating that night i thought about it seriously. Then i reached at a
conclusion may be dad was busy with his work and after that his health issues may be mom was not getting what she wants from the past few
months. And i thought how come dad not doing such things to her, i mean if i think as a guy she is a quite hot at this age and will be a
hot fuckable woman. I was a bit tensed too, i thought what if it continues like this, It will not be good for both of them. I relaxed a
bit on the back seat. And thought about mom, she got changed a lot in the absence of me. She started caring of herself even more. May be
she wants to show dad. But i thought the way she hugged me at the airport. That was quite awkward for me coz we never hugged each other
before like this. That hug was quite tight and the softness of her boobs, they were big and the aroma of her body was quite breath taking.
I stopped thinking about it much and took out my mobile and sent a message to preeti that i reached. After 2 minutes she replied miss you
with a smile emoticon. I replied "Miss you too".
I reached my flat and took the elevator. I opened the door and went to my room and put the bag at one corner and
laid down on my bed and dozzed off. I woke up around 5:00 pm my mobile was ringing, it was Ritika's call, i picked up the call she said
"Hey babes kab pahuche?". I said "Around 2:00 pm". She said ok lets go to the disc tonight. I said ok we will go. The she said "Ok babe
love you, tc". And she hung up.
Around 10:00 PM i picked her up from her PG and we went to the "Triology Night Club". It was a 2 floor nightclub with
dazzling crystal lighting and Arabian Sea views serving Asian food. We went inside and sit on our table. And gave our order for something
to drink. We finished our drinks and went on the dance floor. We started dancing, Ritika was wearing a Black colour one piece dress made
up of net and cotton.
She was looking hot in that dress. She was in front of me while dancing, she was doing sexy moves and i was holding her from waist. Our
body was touching each other while dancing sometimes she was grinding her ass over my dick while dancing. We danced for about an hour then
we ate our dinner and came out from the nightclub around 1:00 Am in the night. While driving back to her PG i drove the car to Andheri
Lokhandwala Back Road. And stopped the car there, there was no one around us. She jumped over me and started kissing me and i started
kissing her even more. Her dark red colour lipstick got vanished by the kiss. She was making sound like ummmmmmm...... ummmmmmm..........
while kissing and i was sucking her lower lips. Then we moved to the back seat and i made her lay on the back seat and started kissing her
neck she started moaning ahhhhh... johnnnn...... ummmmmmm..... yesssssss.......... ahhhhhhhhhhh........ i missed you alot............. i
reached down a bit on her neck and tore her dress till cleavage she moaned ahhhhhh....... when i did that. Then i started kissing her
cleavage almost biting her cleavage. Then i made her sit and she unzipped my jeans and unbuttoned it and took out my dick and started
sucking it. I moaned ahhhhhhhh........... ritikaaaa........... ummmmmmmmmmmmm yessssss....... I hold her hair and pressing her down on my
dick. Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssss ummmmmmmmmmmmmm............. She sucked it for a while and then i made her to switch in doggy
position and pulled her dress up and pulled her panty down and put my dick in her pussy from behind. She started moaning ahhhhhh fuckkk me
babeeee. ahhhhhhhhhhhhh yesssss........... i said fuck you bitch ahhhhhhhhhhhh yesssss............. i hold her from behind and started
fucking her harder. And fucking her about for few minutes i cummed in her pussy. We were breathing heavy, then we got settled down and i
dropped her at her PG and came back to my flat and slept.
Next morning i reached office, i was working in my cubical and suddenly my phone buzzed up with a message. It was
Ritika's message. She wrote that she want to talk something important. I replied ok see you in 15 minutes in smoking zone. I reached in
the smoking zone ritika was waiting for me. Then she said "John lets move in together". I said "What??". She said "Lets live together, i
want to spend as much as time with you". I said "Ritika you know its a really big decision". She said "I dont wanna listen to you anymore,
i wanna live with you". I said "Its dificult ritika". She asked "Do you love me?". I said "Ya i do" (But in reality i dont, she is just my
sex slave). Then i said "Let me think about it ritika". She said "You have this day only to think about it". I said "Thats not fair". She
said "yes and went back to her cubical". I thought what to do now. I went back to my cubical, i was not able to concentrate on my work coz
ritika wants to live with me. But its not an easy decision. The day passed like this. I stayed late that day in office. It was 10:00 Pm in
the night. I thought what to say to ritika. I packed my bag and was about to leave office. Then my phone buzzed up again with a message
from ritika. She wrote "Meet me at the 5th floor". I replied "You are still in the office". She said "yes, and i wanna know what is your
decision". I replied "Ok, im coming". I took the elevator and reached the 5th floor. There was really less people on that floor, coz the
night shift people has not come yet. I was looking for ritika. Again my mobile buzzed up with ritika's message. She wrote "She is waiting
near the rest room". I went there. She was standing against the wall and looking at me. I was walking towards her. I was about to speak
but she placed her finger on my lips and dragged me inside the female rest room and she pushed me inside the cubical and locked it from
inside. I said "Ritika what are you doing? someone might come". She said "ssshhhhhhhh". She made me stand against the wall and kneel down
and unzipped my trouser. I said ritika stop it please. I was protesting her by my mouth not with my hands. She took out my dick and
started sucking it. Suddenly the words from my mouth changed. I moaned ahhhhhhh ritikaaaaa...............
ummmmmmmmmmmmm............. goshhhhhh...........ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh........... She was moaning while sucking my dick like ummmmmmmmm.........
It was so risky inside the restroom, but it was turning on like hell at the same time. She was sucking it slowly and slowly. The shaft of
my dick was going up and down by her lips. I held her hair and rolled it around my hand and started thrusting her mouth. ahhhhhh fuckkk
ritika..... ummmmmmmmmmmmmm........... yesssssssssssss............... She increased her speed a bit faster. And now its difficult for me
to control any longer. So i held her hair with both hands and started thrusting her mouth even harder. I moaned ahhhhh godddddd..........
ritika im cumming. I shoot a load in her mouth and she swallowed. I was breathing faster. Then she got up and asked "What's your
decision?". I smiled and said "Tum ni manogi". I said "ok, lets move in together".
Next day we went to look out for a flat, and we got a flat in bandra itself. It was a 2BHK flat fully furnished.
And we both shifted in that flat. Shifting with her in the same flat was not that bad. I used to fuck her on daily basis. Sometimes we
call our friends for house party and all. I also had a 3 some with ritika and one of her frnd. I fucked her friend really hard. Ritika
told me that her friend was kinda praising about that fuck. The life was going fine and we both were enjoying it.
One month later :-
It was a saturday, Me and Ritika were sleeping after a nice fuck. It was 4:00 PM in the noon. My phone started ringing, my eyes got
opened. Ritika was sleeping while hugging me. I got apart from her and made her lay on the side. I picked up my phone from the side table
i was in a sleep, i looked at my phone screen, It was preeti's call. My sleep got vanished. I got up from the bed and went to a nearby
window. Then i answered her phone call. She said "Hey brother, how are you?". She seems quite happy. I said "Im fine, you say, you seems
so happy anything special". She said "yes". I asked "what?". She said "She got a placement in XYZ company". I was really very happy after
hearing that news. I said "That's amazing, you did it, Im proud of you". She said "Thank you, one more good news". I said "Now what?". She
said "she is coming to mumbai tomarrow as she got the posting in mumbai". I was surprised by that news. I asked "Why they are posting you
so soon it took a month after palcement". She said "yes, then she said she got selected the day after i came back from delhi". Then i said
"Why dint you tell me then?". She said "She knew that company will send her to mumbai and she wanted to give me a surprise". I said "Thats
cool". Then i asked "At what time you are coming her tomarrow". She said "She had a flight from delhi around 2:30 Pm and she will be here
around 5 in the evening". I said "ok, i will come to pick you up". Then she said "Ok brother see you tomarrow". Then she hung up. I was
kinda happy after hearing that news. I turned back and saw that ritika was awake. She asked "what happened?". I said "My sister got
placement and she is coming to mumbai tomarrow". Ritika was also happy after hearing that news. Then i said "Ritika she will stay here
with us for few days till she dint get the accomodation". Ritika said "No problem john, its perfectly fine". I said "Ritika one more
thing". She asked "what?". I said you have to control on yourself, you know what im trying to say and we both laughed on that. She pulled
me closer and said yea sure and we started kissing again and we had one more round of a nice fuck.
Next day i reached Airport around 4:30. Ritika was at home and was busy in preparing dinner. I parked the car in the
parking and was waitning outside the arrival gate. Around 5:20 i saw Preeti waving at me i waived back to her. When she came close i
looked at her she was looking stunning. She was wearing blue denim shorts and a white colour speghatti top and wearing shades.
She came to me and hugged me ohh brother i missed you so much. When she hugged first thing i noticed about her boobs they are really hard
to resist. Her boobs touched my chest and i hugged her back. Man her body aroma is intoxicating. Every time i hug her i got this beautiful
aroma of her body. I asked "How was your flight?". She said "it was fine". I said "Lets go". I took her bag and we proceeded towards the
parking where the car was parked. I put the bag in the trunk and opened the door for her. She smiled and said thank you. When she was
siting in the car i looked at her thighs they got even more toned. I closed the door and came to the driving seat. While going back to
home we were talking about random stuffs. I asked "Hwz dad now? and hwz mom?". She said "Both are fine". After 40 minutes we reached home.
I took the bag from the trunk and proceeded towards the elevator. Our flat was on 6th floor. I ring the door bell. Ritika opened the door,
and she greeted preeti very well. I said preeti she is ritika my girlfriend and ritika she is preeti my sister. Ritika said "Your sister
is very beautiful and smiled". Then we came inside the flat. And i put preeti's bag in the other room. I showed preeti her room. I said
"You must be tired go and get freshed i will be back". Then preeti opened her bag and took her clothes and went to the bathroom. We have a
single joint bathroom. And i went to Ritika and asked "What are you cooking?". She said "Rajma Chawal". I smiled and said cool. After half
an hour preeti joined us in the kitchen. She had a bath, she was wearing a loose off shoulder top. her black bra strap was visible on
shoulder. Her hair were wet. And she was smelling good. Then we all came to our room and preeti and ritika started talking. Preeti said
"Brother why dint you tell me that you have a gf?". I said "Well i dint get a right time to tell it to you, and laughed". Preeti threw a
pillow on me and said "Thats not fair". We both looked in each others eyes. Then i said "yea im a bad guy lolz". We talked for about 1-2
hours. Then Ritika said dinner is ready. I helped Ritika while setting the dinner on the dining table. Preeti also came for the help. I
said "you sit preeti we will do it". She said "Its ok let me help you guys". Ritika was placing the plates on the dining table. Then
ritika told me to bring the spoons from the kitchen. I went to the kitchen, Preeti was pouring the rajma in the bowl. I came inside the
kitchen and she looked back. She smiled while looking in my eyes. The awkwardness between us now coz of that incident happend between us
in preeti's room went away. Then i took the spoons and went back to the dining room and preeti came behind me with a bowl of rajma. We all
finished our dinner. While having our dinner i asked "Preeti when you have to go to the office in the morning?". She said "10:00 Am". I
said "ok i will drop you". She said "I will manage". I said "Its fine, you are new here and you will get problem to reach to your office."
She said "ok fine". Then we all went back to our rooms. Me and ritika in our room and preeti in her room. While sleeping ritika was trying
to seduce me. I said ritika no, you told me to control your emotions for few days. And i said you have a habit of maoning louder so plz
stop it. We kissed each other and she gave me a blowjob and then we went to sleep.
Next morning we all get ready for office. Preeti was wearing the same formal dress in which i saw her for the first time.
I looked at preeti and then ritika. Preeti was looking far far better than ritika. Preeti got the ass to dye for. And in the tight trouser
her ass were looking hot. Then we sit in the car and i dropped ritika to office. Our office is before preeti's office. Then we proceeded
towards the preeti's office. After few minutes of drive we reached at her office. I wished her Best of luck for the first day. She said
thank you. Then i came back to office.
It goes as like this the same routine for about a week. Me and ritika dint have sex from the last week. Coz i dont want to
take any risk coz preeti was there living with us. In that one week we talked with few brokers about the PG for preeti. We also saw some
PG and sharing flats with some girls. But preeti dint like any from them.
One day in the office i was quite tired and thought of going home. I ping my manager that im not feeling
well so im going home. He said ok fine. I messaged ritika that im quite tired and im going home. I will come in the evening to pick you
up. She replied "Ok jaan take care". Then i went down to the parking and droved off to home. I came inside the house and went back to my
room and get laid on the bed. As i laid on the bed i dozzed off. After an hour i got up now i was feeling pretty well. I was thinking that
its been 7 days i dint fuck ritika. I was quite horny at that time. I dont know what to do. I cant take the risk of having sex with ritika
coz ritika have a habit of maoning louder and i dont want preeti listen to those moanings. Then i went to the washroom for a pee. After
peeing i saw the bra and panty hanging on the door. I felt horny so i thought of mastubrating. I thought so what if i dint get the chance
of fucking ritika her bra and panty will help me to get releave. The bra and panty was of pink colour. I took the bra in one hand and took
out my dick. I placed my nose on the inside part of the bra and sniffed it. My mind got full of that aroma, gosh that was something
different i thought. It was an erotic smell of a sweat and perfume.
I thought fuck man im so horny right now. I started jacking off and sniffed the bra and licked the inside part of it. After a while i took
the panty. And sniffed it goshhhhh......... that was an amazing smell. I looked at the panty carefully there was a mark inside it.
I thougt may be it was a pussy juice mark. I put my nose on that part and sniffed it harder, i moaned ahhh godddddd fuck
ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm............. i licked that panty mark that was a bit salty. I was jacking off a bit harder at that time. I started
sniffing and licking the panty and after few minutes i shoot out a huge load, Shoot after shoot, i thought it will not going to end. When
my dick finished shooting the load i came back to senses. I was sweating a bit. I said fuck that was intense. I put the bra and panty
back. And came to the room and started playing FIFA on my lappy.
Around 6:00 Pm in the evening ritika called me and said that she is free come to pick me
up. I said ok im coming. Then i called preeti and asked "im coming to pick you up". She said "ok". I left the house and firstly i went to
preeti's office and picked her up and then picked up ritika. We reached home, Ritika was also a bit tired. So preeti said that she will
made the dinner today. Me and ritika was laying in our room. And i was going to the kitchen for water bottle. When i was going i saw
preeti coming out from the washroom and she was carrying that pink bra and panty on which i was mastubrated. My heart skipped a beat i was
shocked, i stood there and thought fuck man that was preeti's bra and panty fuckkkkkk............
[+] 2 users Like listener098's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: LOVE, LUST AND ............ by John446 - by listener098 - 29-09-2019, 08:24 PM