Incest LOVE, LUST AND ............ by John446
CHAPTER - 8
In the middle of the night my eyes got opened and i checked my phone it was 2.30 AM in the night. I got up a bit on the bed, The incident
happened between preeti and me flashed in front of my eyes. I tried hard to ignore it and somehow i succeeded. I still have the aroma of
preeti's body in my clothes i tried not to think anymore about it. I felt thirsty and i switched ON the table lamp near my bed and looked
out for a water bottle in my room. There was no water bottle in my room, i felt lazy to go downstairs to the kitchen and take the water
bottle, But i was really thristy so i got up from the bed and came out of my room. I looked at preeti's room and then i moved towards the
stairs. I reached the kitchen and took a bottle from the fridge and started drinking water. I took the bottle with me and closed the
fridge and was proceeding towards the stairs. I stopped as i heard some noise, i thought may be im thinking too much and started going
upwards. I again heard some noise but little louder this time, I stopped and wait for a minute. The noise comes again and it was coming
from the guest washroom. I thought who was there? I approached slowly towards the guest washroom, And stopped near the door of the
washroom. Then the noise comes again and by hearing those noises i can say that someone was moaning inside. I stood there for a minute and
thought who was inside this washroom, we rarely used this washroom. Now the maoning sounds comes again, ahhhhhh.......ummmmmmm...ohhhhhhh
ahhhhhhhhhhhh. I thought may be it was preeti, coz she has a reason of doing it. Coz we had an encounter few hours back. I was going
towards the stairs to check if preeti was in her room. When i reached the stairs my eye went to my parents room as their room's door was
slightly opened. I went towards their room, my heart was beating a bit faster at that time. I stopped outside their room near the door and
wait for a while and then i slightly peeked in their room. My heart skipped a beat when i saw only dad was there, mom was not there in the
room. I moved back from the door and i was thinking if mom is not in the room then she must be in the guest's washroom. Then i slowly
moved towards the guest washroom. I can hear the moaning noises. I placed my ear on the door and now i was able to hear the clear voice. I
thought fuckkkk.... mom is inside, I heard her moaning for about 2-3 minutes. She was moaning ahhhhhhh yessssss........
ahhhhhhhhhh.......ummmmmmmmmmmm......... ohhhhhh godddd..... ahhhhhh.... i started sweating at that time and got a bit hard on after
hearing her moaning. After few minutes later the moaning got stopped and i thought she is coming outside then i ran towards the stairs and
went back to my room. My heart was beating like hell, i thought fuckkkkkk.... what was mom doing inside? Was she mastubrating? I thought
may be coz of dad's health issues she is not getting what she wants. I thought fuckkkk man what is going in my life. First the encounter
with preeti which was totally wrong and now listening to my own mom's moaning. I laid down on the bed and while thinking about all these
things i dont know when i went to sleep.
Next morning i got up around 6:00 AM I got up from the bed and went to the washroom and freshed up. I came out from the
washroom and completed my packing. I went downstairs and my eyes got widened, I saw mom was doing yoga in the balcony. She was doing some
yoga aasans. I reached at the living room and watching her doing yoga, She was wearing a black colour well fitted top and a dark pink
colour yoga pants. Like in this pic
I sit down on the chair and i saw she was standing and was stretching her upper body. She was rotating her torso and her arms were opened
while keeping the lower body stationary. When she stretched her torso to one side with her arms open i got the view of the mountain like
boobs of her. The top was hugging her quite well, she got a nice tummy a bit of flesh on it. My eyes got widened when i saw her boobs they
were big and looked firm in that top.
Then she did this stretching of a while and then she bent down to touch her hands on the ground without bending her knees. When she beant
down her big ass pooped out from the yoga pants. My jaw dropped, i havent seen her in this avatar before. Her ass was clearly visible
inside those yoga pants they were big and looked in good shape. The yoga pants were quite tight and she has one of the most nice lower
body i have ever seen. She got nice ass with a beautiful well big thighs. This scene and the last night scene coming into mind
simultaneously. I thought i havent seen mom like this before, when did she start doing yoga. May be after when i moved to mumbai. I ignore
those thoughts and went to the balcony and said "Hey mom". Mom stopped and said "Good morning john". She was sweating a bit. I asked "when
did u start doing yoga?". She said "when you moved to mumbai, i had put on some weight and thought of doing yoga sessions coz i cant go to
the gym, im not a gym type women". I said "I was here from about a week but dint saw you doing yoga". She said "Your dad's health was not
good so i was not doing it". Then she asked "What will you eat in breakfast?". I said "Anything mom, But please do it fast i dont want to
get late for my flight". She said "ok, give me a minute". Then i went to upstairs and had a bath and came down. I saw preeti was sitting
on the dining table reading newspaper. She looked at me but i dint looked her back, i tried to ignore the eye contact coz of the incident
happened last night. I sit down on the dining table, i saw mom was making breakfast in the same clothes in which she was doing yoga. Me
and preeti dint say a word. Then mom came up with Aaloo Paratha. I said "mom i dont eat Aaloo pratha". Mom said "Have it otherwise you
will not get this pratha of mom's hand in mumbai". I ate two pratha's, still preeti and me dint say a word to each other. I thought we
both were embarrased. I finished the breakfast and kept the plate in the sink. It was 8:00 AM in the morning. Then mom said "i will also
come with you to the airport". I said "I will go myself mom don't bother". She said "its ok, now your dad is quite fine so i will come". I
said "ok". Then i saw preeti went back to her room. After few minutes later i came down with my bag and asked "Mom are you ready?". She
said "wait let me change the clothes". I said "Mom we will get late, you are looking good just come as it is". Mom smiled when i said you
are looking good. Then i went to my dad and said "Im going dad take care." He said "God bless you son take care". I touched my dad's feet
and went out from the room. I thought of telling preeti that im going, but i dint got the courage so i dint tell her. I booked a cab and
cab was there in a minute. Then me and mom sit on the back seat of the car. In 40 minutes we are at the airport. We reached Airport at
9:00 AM. Then we got out of the car and stood at the entrance of gate. We talked a bit for few minutes and in that meantime i looked at my
mom in a bit different way few times. I looked at her waist line and thighs, She is in quite a good shape at this age. She is 46 and to
maintain yourself this much is quite a difficult task. Finally i said "Its time to go mom". She smiled, and i was about to touch her feet
she stopped me and said "God bless you and hugged me". She hugged me a bit tight i dont know why, may be im going far away thats why. That
was the first time we hugged like in this manner. We always hugged sideways before but this time she hugged me straight and when she
hugged her boobs touched my chest. I felt her soft boobs on my chest, I hugged her back and hugged her a bit tight and coz of this her
boobs got slightly pressed over my chest. That was nice feeling and her boobs was a bit bigger than preeti. I felt the bra strap on her
back. When i hugged her i got the smell of her sweat which was quite a turn on. I parted myself immediately after that. I said "bye mom,
take care". She said "bye son". I went inside through the gate, after security checking i sit down on the chair and was thinking about
what had happend outside. I thought man this is insanely wrong, And after a minute my phone buzzed up with a message. I checked my phone
it was preeti's message. She wrote i'll miss you take care. I replied "Miss you too, focus on your placement and get placed in a good
company soon". Then i proceed towards the security gate and boarded my flight.
[+] 1 user Likes listener098's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: LOVE, LUST AND ............ by John446 - by listener098 - 29-09-2019, 08:23 PM