Incest LOVE, LUST AND ............ by John446
which was till above her knees. It was a cut sleeves nighty, and i was able to see a decent cleavage of her in that nighty. Then we both went inside and she locked the room. I asked "What happened preeti?". She said "Nothing much, just wanted to spend some time with you, coz from the last 1 week we were not able to spend time together coz of dad's health issues". I said "ok, i also wanted to spend some quality time with you". We were sitting on the bed. The lights in her room was off and only the night lamp was on which was kept on the side table of the bed. And coz of the lamp there were some light in the room. We talked for about an hour. Then she looked at me and asked "feeling sleepy?".I said "a bit". Then she said "If you want to sleep you can sleep". I said "No, its fine". Then she said "come here". And she placed my head in her lap and started caressing my hair and head. It feels nice, and we talked for half an hour more. I said "Preeti arent you feeling tired, you woke up early in the morning". She said "Its ok". Then i said "no its not ok". Then i got up and said "You should sleep and i should go to my room". She held my hand and said "OK, but can we just lay for few minutes?, after that you can go". I took a
deep breath and said "ok". Then she lay down on the bed and i also laid down. We were looking in each others eyes and talking slowly. After few minutes later she turned her back towards me and hold my hand. I placed my hand on her waist, there was a little gap in between our body. I can see her bare upper back a bit coz of the deep neck of her nighty, Her back look smooth. After few minutes later i asked preeti "Can i switch off this lamp?". She said "yea sure". Then i turned and switched off the lamp. Now there were no lights in the room it was dark. But when i turned towards her after switching off the lamp, i dont know what came into my mind i hugged her from behind, may be the darkness give me a lil bit courage. Now there was no gap in between our body. My hand was on her waist and she kept her hand on my hand. I was getting a sweet aroma of her body. I hugged her a bit tight and she adjusted herself so that i can hug her better. After that i put my face inside her hair and they were smelling really nice may be she had washed her hair with a shampoo in the morning. She was caressing my hand which was on her waist. Then i slipped my hand from her waist line to her flat tummy near navel and kept there. She also placed her hand on mine. I slowly pulled her in me. My heart was beating very fast i was able to hear my heart beats in that slience. Then i asked slowly "Are you awake preeti?". She said "yes". Then i slowly moved her hair from her shoulders and sniffed her shoulder, I slolwy touched my nose with her shoulder. It was a nice aroma i was getting a bit hard on at that time. And she was caressing my hand at that time. I remained still for a while, and thought what is going on what am i doing, Its so fucking wrong but it was also feeling really very
hot and nice. I was in a two state mind. But i dont think much at that time coz at that time i was thinkg from my dick not with my brain. Then i slowly kissed her bare shoulder, when i kissed her shoulder she placed her hand on my cheeks. This shows that she doesn't have a problem with that. She was caressing my cheek and it feels gud. When she was caressing my cheeks i started caressing her navel slowly. Then i slowly moved to the back side of her neck and sniffed it first and kissed it slowly. Her hand was continuosly caressing my cheeks. But when i kissed her slowly behind her neck she gently hit my cheek with her hand and i liked it. I was turning on at that moment. The darkness in the room and preeti is so close to me. I moved to the side of her neck and was rubbing my nose on the side of her neck. Now her hand reached to my hair from my cheek. She sarted caressing my hair and it made me courageous. Then i started caressing her navel a bit hard and move my hand up a bit just below her boobs. The whole moment was getting hotter and hotter. I was helpless, I thought what am i doing, what is she thinking of me? But i was unable to control myself at that moment. She was caressing my hair gently. While rubbing my nose on the side of her neck my brain was filled up with her aroma. Then i slowly move my hand from her navel to her shoulder and continued rubbing my nose slowly on the side of her neck. Then i slowly hold the strap of the nighty and was pulling it down from her shoulder. It was half way down but she held my hand with her hand at that moment. I dint force but kissed her hand slowly. I thought she was also in a two state mind. She was also fighting with the thougths she was having in her mind. She also knew it was wrong but she also
seems a bit helpless. Then i moved my hand again on her flat tummy. After few minutes later i slowly turned her towards me. Her eyes were half closed and she looked at me our eyes met. Then she gently hugged me. She was hiding her face inside my chest, i caressed her hair slowly. Then i slided my fingers from the nape of her neck to the upper back then mid back till the lower back. When i reached her lower back she arched her back and i placed my hand on her lower back and was gently caressing her lower back. While caressing her lower back i slowly kissed her bare shoulder again, she placed her hand on my back. I slowly kissed her shoulder again gently then her hand slowly moved up from my back while going through neck to my hair. I kissed again and she caressed my hair. Our hearts were beating very fast, in that silent moment we can feel each others heart beat. We remained in that position for about few minutes. Then i made her lay on her back and i rested on my elbow. We looked in each others eyes. At tht time my dick was hard as rock. I slowly kissed her forehead and both cheeks. We both smiled, and she placed her one hand on my cheek. Then i got up a bit and kissed her cheeks again and said "im gonna miss you preeti". Now she held my face with both hands now i was kinda half on top of her. My legs was resting on the bed and my upper body was slighty above her. She was holding my face with her both hands, we were looking in each others eyes. I again kissed her cheeks and forehead, but this time when i kissed her cheeks i slowly moved down to her neck and sniffed her neck. The erotic fragrance i cant forget which i got at that moment. I rubbed my nose gently on either side of her neck. She was caressing my hair at that time. While sniffing her neck i moved down a bit to her cleavage. I gently rubbed my nose on the upper line of her cleavage. The aroma of her cleavage was intoxicating, mixture of her body sweat and the perfume she used. When i sniffed her cleavage she got a bit turned on and she pulled my hair gently. When she pulled my hair i got turn on like hell and as a reflex action i moved up a bit and slowly kissed her neck. And coz
of this she got turned on more and pulled my hair a bit harder this time and this tunred me on even more and then i totally got on top of her and rested my elbows on either side of her and looked in her eyes. Then she moved her hand from my hair to my chest and to my abs, she was able to feel my chiseled chest and abs over the t-shirt. Then i sniffed her cleavage again and she moved her hand to my hair and pulled them a bit harder than before and i was turned on like hell and there was no point to stop so i rested my body on her gently her tight and firm boobs touched my chest and i started kissing her neck slowly and gently. Giving small small pecks on her neck and she was caressing my hair and gently pulling them. Then she move her hand down to my lower back from hair and put one hand down to my waist and held the t-shirt. She pulled up my t-shirt a bit so i got up a bit and she removed it completely. Then she moved her hand on my bare chest
and abs i got relly turned on by her soft hands. So i leaned over her completely and my bare chest crushed her boobs over the nighty, Now i started kissing her neck like a lover, i slowly parted my lips and kissed her neck. And she was caressing my hair and pulling my hair at the same time. I was kissing on both the sides of her neck in passion. I was parting my lips wider and wider to kiss her neck even more
and then she scratched my back with her long nails. This encouraged me even more so i moved down a bit and again came up to her neck. That moment was equally erotic for both of us. There was no stopping from both sides. Then while kissing her neck i slowly pushed her nighty strap down from her shoulder and kissed her shoulder. She was continuosly caressing and pulling my hair with one hand and feeling my back with the other hand. I got wild when i thought gosh im on top of preeti and kissing her passionately. Then i hold her one hand with my
hand and pinned down on the bed and kissed her neck a bit wilder and she moaned aahhh..... slowly when i did that. She moaned for the first time. Now the heat was building even more n more, suddenly my phone started ringing and i stopped and we looked at each other both were breathing heavy. I said ohh shit im sorry preeti. I...I...I dnt mean to do that im really sorry. She kept quite, i picked up the phone and saw it was ritika's call. I answered her call she said "John baby im not able to come tomarrow sorry, i have some work". I said "Its ok, i will manage". Then i cut the phone and looked at preeti, she got up and pull her nighty strap up on the shoulder. I said "Look preeti dont get me worng, im sorry it just happned in a moment." she placed a finger on my lip and said "sssshhhhhhhhh....... Its ok, may
be we love each other so much and got close this much for the first time thats why it happened, Its ok brother its not your fault, it was just a moment, and it will be between us ok". I said "Im sorry preeti you are my sister and i did this to you, im sorry". She said "its ok brother dont worry, im not angry". Then i managed to smile and said "I think i should go preeti, good night". She said "good night". I came back to my room and lay down on my bed and thought fuckkkkkk.... what the fuck i just did to her. What she will be thinking of me. Im her brother and what i did to her is totally wrong. I tried to forget about it but that moment was really very very hot.... when those thoughts hit my mind again i got hard on again. I ignored everything and then i slept.
[+] 1 user Likes listener098's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: LOVE, LUST AND ............ by John446 - by listener098 - 29-09-2019, 07:31 PM