Incest LOVE, LUST AND ............ by John446
CHAPTER - 7
It was a sunday and i was watching a movie on my laptop, my phone rang, it was mom's call. I picked up the call and said "Namastey mom".
How are u doing? Mom replied "I am fine, hwz your job going?". I said "Its going fine, and asked hwz dad?". Then mom said "They are not well". I asked "what happened?". Mom said "Accident". I asked "How did it happen?". She said "Your dad was crossing the road and someone hit him by the car and ran away". Then i asked "Is he ok now?". Mom said "Yea, but unconcious most of the time coz of high morphine." I got tensed and said "Mom im coming tomarrow ok". Then she said "Its ok i will handle". I said "no mom im coming".There are lot of things to do how can you handle all alone. Then she hung up. I laid down on the bed and called my manager. I explained him all the story, he said "ok John you can go, i will take care of everything in the office". After that i opened "Make My Trip site" and booked the flight tickets of the next day from Mumbai to Delhi. After that i called Ritika to tell her that im going home tomarrow for a weak to see my dad, He is not well. SHe said "ok, have a safe journey, I love you". I said "I love you too and hung up".
Next day i took a cab to airport and reached the airport 1 hour before the time. I entered the airport and checked in. And soon the announcement held and i proceeded to board the flight. The flight was on time and i reached delhi on exact time. Then i took a cab from their and went to home. When i reached home i ring the door bell, after few seconds later mom opened the door. Mom looked at me and was surprised to see the change in me. I said "namastey mom" and touched her feet. She said "namastey beta". I came inside and asked "howz dad?, Where is he?". Then i went to the bedroom and saw my dad laying on the bed unconcious. There was an injury on his head and leg. Then i said "Mom dont take tension im here now". Then i went to my room upstairs and put my bag in the almirah and came downstairs. Mom made a coffee for me and asked "What happened to you?, you got really slim". I said "yea mom i was working out from the last 9-10 months". Then i asked "where is preeti?". Mom said "Her campus placement is going on so she used to come late in the evening and she is busy these days". I said "ok". Then i asked "Mom wht are the doctors saying about dad?". She said "They told to take care of him coz he is not able to do regular stuffs on his own". I said "Ok mom, dont take tension i will take care of everything". After finishing my
coffee i said "Mom im going to take rest". She said "OK".I got up with a knock on my door, I saw the clock it was 7 in the evening. I said come in, then the door opened and there was preeti on the door, she came inside and said "Tum kab aaye?, bataya bhi nhi". While saying that she was coming towards me near the bed. I saw her after a long time she dint changed but become more beautiful than before. I can see her walking towards me, at the time it feels like she was walking towards me in a slow motion. She was wearing formal clothes. She was wearing a well fitted trouser of black colour and an off white shirt which was fitting her realy well. I got up a bit on the bed and she sat beside me on the bed and looked at me. She got stunned and was looking at me without blinking her eyes. Then she said "What happened to you?, how come you become so fit?". I said "Nothing, i was working out from the last 9-10 months thats it". She said "God job brother looking handsome". I said "Thankyou sister" She said "why dint you tell me that you are coming?". I said "i heard the news about dad and dint get a chance to inform you". I said "you in formal clothes", i teased her a bit coz she rarely wear formal clothes. She hit me with her hand on my hand and smiled and said "Stupid placements are going on in the college thats why im wearing". I said "BTW looking beautiful and smiled". She also smiled and hugged me and i hugged her back, i placed my hand around her my hands were on her back. I was kinda resting against the wall on the bed so while hugging she was kinda on me. And when we hugged her soft breast touched my chest coz it was a tight hug as we are meeting after a long time. I tried not to think much about her breast but when her breast touched my chest it was really hard that not to think about them. I gently rubbed her back, when my hand came down from her upper back to mid back her bra strap touched by my fingers, it was tight as her shirt material was thin i was able to feel her bra strap pretty well. I rubbed her back over her bra strap quite a few times and pulled her a bit more in me. I said "I missed you preeti". She said "I missed you too". While hugging her there was a mixed fragrance of her sweat and her perfume which was hitting my mind. That fragrance would be a turn on for any guy. Then we parted and looked at each other. Our eyes were saying everything that how much we missed each other. Then i asked "Howz your placements going on?". She said
"going fine, i have cleared a written test of one company, lets see what will happen in interview". When she was saying about her placements i looked at her lips they were looking full, thick and juicy. Then i moved a bit down to her neck it looks smooth, then i came a bit more down i can see the upper line of her cleavage it was an awesome view, her shirt top button was opened so her cleavage upper
line was visible. I can also see her the traces of her bra in the shirt and that looks more than amazing. Then i looked back to her face and hold her hand and hugged her she said "What happened?" I said "I really missed you preeti". She hugged me back and said "Me too". Then i whishpered in her ear "Preeti you are not looking beautiful in formals but also really very hot and gently kissed her ear". She parted
and said "really and smiled". I said "yea but why you become so happy after hearing hot from my mouth". She said "You never compliment me by hot thats why". I said "ok". Then she got up and said "Im going to get fresh coz i came from college and came directly to your room when mom told me that you are here". I said "ok, see u later". Then she was walking away from my room, her back was in front of me. Her swinging ass was looking damn hot in that tight trouser, my eyes got strucked to those ass. I hit myself on my head and thought What the fuck am i thinking she is my sister.
It was a dinner time now i went downstairs, i saw preeti is helping mom in preparing dinner. When the dinner was ready mom was going to the room to feed dad. I said "Mom, and took the plate from her hand, let me do this". Mom said "Beta you just came today and", I interrupt her and said mom plz. Then i took the plate and went to the room. Dad eyes were open and he looked at me and said "when did u come?" I said "namastey dad, I just came today". He said "Namastey beta". I sit on the bed beside him and said "time to eat food dad, and dont worry im here and you will be fine soon". He was happy to see me at home. Then dad asked "Howz your job going?". I said "dad job is going fine, but first finish the food and take your medicine and we will talk later about other stuffs." I feed him the food and when he was finished eating food, i got up and said "anything else dad?". He said "nothing beta". I came out from the room and went to the kitchen to put the plate back in the sink and came on the dining table to eat my dinner. Preeti was looking at me and smiling. I asked "why are you smiling so much?". She said "bro you are here thats why, now everything will be fine i know". I smiled back and said "Focus on your placements ok, if you need any help i can guide you". She said "ok". After finishing my dinner i was about to go to my room. Then mom said "Beta, Can you take your dad to the doctor tomarrow?". I said "Yea sure mom". Then i went to my room upstairs. And opened my laptop and started watching movie. While watching movie i heard the konck on the door, i said "come in". It was preeti and came inside she was wearing a loose top and a pyjama. I said "what do you want?". She said "nothing, just came here to see wht are u doing". Im watching a movie. She said "Lets watch it together". (I dont want any problem, what if i get a hard on while watching a movie with her coz everytime she was in front of me i got turn on, so i avoided her). I said "Go and study your placements are going on". She made a face and said "ok". Then i continued watching movie. While watching movie i started feeling sleepy so i closed my laptop and went to sleep.
Next day i woke up around 8:00 AM after getting fresh i went down stairs mom was in the kitchen busy in making breakfast, Preeti had alread went to the college. I said "Mom, at what time i have to take dad to a doctor?". She said "around 10".
I said "ok". Then i had my breakfast and went to my room for a bath. I got ready and came downstairs to my dad's room. I helped him in getting up from the bed. He was taking support of me while walking slowly. We came in the living room and i made my dad sit on the couch slowly then i booked the cab to the hosiptal. After half an hour later we reached the hospital. The doctor which is going to check my
father sit on the first floor. We took the elevator and reached the first floor and then proceeded towards the doctors cabin. We met the doctor he did the checkup of dad and told that there is a progress in recovery and he wrote down some medicines and said "you have to bring him again after 5 days for check up". I said "ok". We reached back home around 12:00 PM. Mom asked "what doctor said about your dad?". I said "There is a progress in recovery, and i have to take him again for the check up after 5 days". She said "ok". I take my dad to his room and helped him to lay down on the bed. Then after few hours later i had my lunch and feed my dad lunch and give him medicines and he went to sleep. Then i went to my room and my phone rang. It was "Ritika's call". She said "Hi baby, hwz your father now?". I said "recovery ho rhi hai, he will be fine soon". She said "baby im missing you, come back soon". I said "yea i will". And then she hung up. Then i opened my laptop and started playing "Pro evolution soccer In the evening around 6:00 PM preeti came home. I was in the living room watching TV. She was looking beautiful as usual. I asked "How was your day?". She said "It was ok". I asked "What about your placements?". She said "not able to clear the interview of the company of which i have cleared the written test". I said "don worry its just the first company, you will make it in other comapny". Then preeti asked "Brother can you help me?". I asked "Help for what?". She said "For interviews, guide me". I said "ok".
I said "After dinner i will guide you". She got happy. Then she went to her room to get fresh and after an hour came down to help mom in the kitchen.We all have completed our dinner and we were in our rooms. I was doing some work on my laptop. Then a message popped up in my phone. It was of preeti, she asked "are you coming?". I replied "yea, give me a minute". It was around 10:PM in the night, i knocked at her door, she said come in. I came inside her room, When i entered the room i got a fragrance of a room freshner and her room was neat and tidy. I looked at her she was wearing a tank top and shorts. I looked at her milky thighs while walking towards her bed. Her thighs were big and toned. I rested against the wall on the bed beside her. Now i asked "so tell me, where are you lagging in the interview?". She said "she becomes a bit nervous when and interviewer asked her some questions that she doesnt know, and after that she looses her confidence level." I said "Listen preeti, it doesnt mean that you know everything, there must be some question which you are not able to answer, so if you worry about that you will loose confidence further which is not good for the rest of the interview". She said "yes, may be i think too much". After giving her some more guidance we got a bit relaxed on the bed. We are a bit closer and i am getting her body aroma which was very nice. So we chit chat for about an hour or more then i said "Im feeling sleepy" We hugged each other and whished good night to each other. I came to my room and slept.
Next morning i got up and went downstairs i saw preeti in the kitchen. She was busy in making breakfast. I asked her "why dint you go to the college?". She said "There is no company coming today, so i took a leave. And mom went to a kirtan". I said "ok". Then she said "breakfast is ready". I said "ok". I took the plate and put some food for my dad. I said "Let me first feed the dad". She said "wait im also coming". Then we both went to dads room. I was feeding my dad and preeti was sitting on the other side of the bed beside dad. While feeding to my dad preeti, me and my dad was talking about regular stuffs. While feeding my dad i saw when preeti bent down to hear what dad is saying i got a glimpse of her beautiful cleavage. She was wearing a loose neck top. I ignored everything coz im sitting next to my dad and he is not well and im thinking about my sister in other way. After feeding my dad i finished my breakfast as well. Then me and preeti both came to the kitchen. Then she said "I have to clean the dishes". I said "let me help you". She said "awww brother so sweet of you". Then we both started washing dishes, i was standing next to her and she was applying soap and im washing the
dishes with water. The i said "I think you dont knw the proper way to wash the dishes, look at you the way you are applying the soap". She said "Do you know?". I said "yes". I said "let me help you." So i came behind her and we both were applying the soap. Her hands feels so soft and while doing that my dick was rubbing on her ass. I was praying that it dont get erect otherwise it wud be a shameful thing for me. While doing that i got the aroma of preeti's hair. I tried to ignore everything but that was a really difficult situation for me. So i rested my chin on preeti's shoulder and helping her, She was also moving while washing dishes my dick was rubbing her ass a bit harder. I was wearing shorts and she too was in shorts. And her ass feel so good on my dick. I bent a bit on her and applied a bit pressure on her ass with my dick, she held my hand tight when i did that. I thought she knew wht i am doing so i move back a bit. And then we washed the rest of the dishes. In the evening mom came and preeti was helping her in making dinner. When the dinner got ready first i feed my dad and then i ate my dinner. Then i said "Mom im going to sleep, please wake me up early in the morning coz i have to take dad to the doctor". And i thought tomarrow was the last day also of me in delhi. i went to my room and lay down on the bed. I was getting the thought of what had happened in the afternoon. The touch of preeti's ass on my dick feels so amazing, i thought what if there were no clothes between us, how wud it feels like. I tried to ignore the thoughts. I thought man what the fuck is wrong with me thats so wrong, the way im thinking about my own sister is so wrong. And i thought when i rubbed my dick on preeti's ass harder she held my hands tighter, what if she got the idea about it, what will she think of me. This is so wrong. After ignoring all these thoughts i went to sleep.
Next morning mom wake me up early in the morning and preeti went to her college. I got up and got ready, then i came downstairs and help my dad to get ready. Now my dad is pretty much fine now, may be in a week or two he will be perfectly fine. We sit on the dining table and finished our breakfast. Now my dad was able to eat by his own. Then we took the cab and reached the hospital. We met the doctor and the doctor said "he is fine now you can go home and continue giving those medicines to him for about 2 weeks". I said "ok doctor thank you very much". Then we came back home and our lunch was ready by mom. We finished the lunch and then i went upstairs to my room. Mom and dad went to the room to sleep. I was also feeling sleepy coz i woke up early in the morning. Around 7:00 PM
in the evening i woke up. I went to bathroom and washed my face and came downstairs and started watching TV. After few minutes later preeti came back and she was looking happy. I asked "What happened?". She said "She had cleared a written test of a company". Then i said "Good, but this time dont get nervous in the interview. You have to clear the interview ok". She said "Yea sure, i will try my level
best". Then she went to her room and got freshed and came down and sit beside me. She was wearing a tank top and shorts. We were watching tv and then i said "Im going tomarrow". She looked at me and said "Itni jaldi". I said "Yes, dad is pretty much fine now". Then she said "ok". After taking a pause of about 2-3 minutes she said "Lets go on a drive". I said "ummm ok". We told our mom that we are going out and will be back in an hour. We proceeded towards the car and i opened the door for her and she smiled. We both sit down in the car and then i started driving. We went to india gate, and stopped there for about half an hour. Then we chit chat for about few minutes.She said "I dnt know how 1 week flew away so fast, it feels like you just came yesterday". I said "Yea, time ka pta nhi chala". We talked about some random stuffs and all. Then we headed back to home. When we reached home dinner was ready. while eating dinner mom asked "Whats your flight timing?". I said "10 in the morning". She said "ok". I saw preeti she was not looking happy. After we finished our dinner mom washed the dishes and went to the room to sleep. Me and preeti also came back to our rooms. It was 11 in the night, i was unable to sleep. I was thinking about preeti. And preeti was also not able to sleep, she looks unhappy. Then i took my phone and called Ritika to divert my mind coz from the last 1 week we dint talk properly. I told her im coming tomarrow. She said "she will come to pick me up". I said "ok, see you tomarrow". When i cut the phone a message popped up in my phone. It was from preeti, i click the notification and saw the message. She wrote "Brother tomarrow you will go and i dont know when we will met again, Im gonna miss you". She also wrote "Brother if you dont mind can you come to my room i just wanna spend this night with you. Coz we hardly have 8-9 hours, coz in the morning you will be gone". At the end of the message there was a kiss smiley. I replied "Open the door im coming". She replied "Ok". I got out of my room and stood in front of the door of her room and i slowly knocked she opened the door. I was stunned when i looked at her. She was wearing a nighty
[+] 1 user Likes listener098's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: LOVE, LUST AND ............ by John446 - by listener098 - 29-09-2019, 07:30 PM