Incest LOVE, LUST AND ............ by John446
CHAPTER - 4
ACT - MUMBAI
I reached mumbai around 10:00 AM. I took my luggage and proceeded towards the exit. I came outside from the airport, and looking for a
cab. The weather in mumbai was good, not hot like delhi, It was quite cool at 10:00 AM. I asked one of a cab driver that i want to go
"ANDHERI WEST" near "BHUVANS COLLEGE". He said ok, and then i put my luggage and hoped inside the car. The driver started driving and i
saw a huge traffic. I thought lot of traffic here and people says that delhi has a lot of traffic. I saw people around and most of them
are looking in a hurry. Well "Andheri west" is around 7-8 KMS away from "Santacruz airport". But that 7-8 kms looked like 70-80 km coz of
a huge traffic out there. After 45-50 minutes i reached "Andheri west". Well "Andheri" the largest suburb of Mumbai, Andheri, is home to a
large number of shopping malls, restaurants and a series of residential complexes. The Andheri train station is one of the busiest
stations in the city. Many firms and business processing centers have opened up in the Chakala area of Andheri, in recent years. Over and
above, Andheri is a great place to live in, and individuals who prefer the fast paced life are sure to love it.
I reached my friends buliding he was my college mate and we both got placed to mumbai. He is living with
his relatives. The flat was on 6th floor, i took the lift and reached the 6th floor. I rang the bell, a lady in her mid forties came to
open the door. She looked at me and said "Are u JOHN?", i said "yes". Then she said "come in". I came inside, the house was well
furnished, it looks like that they are rich coz they have a well furnished flat in a good locality. I asked aunty "where is rahul?", She
said "He is in a washroom". I said "ok". After 5 minutes rahul came and we hugged, He said "Nice to meet u buddy", i said "same here bro".
Then he took me to the guest room and i put my luggage and we lyed on the bed. We started talking about the random stuffs like college,
girls and yea mumbai too. We spent rest of the night like this only. For next 2 days he showed me the places around. One thing which I
like the most about Mumbai is that everyone here is engaged into something. Trying so hard to fulfill their dreams. This city always has
something to offer. So many opportunities, you just need to look at them.
2 days later, it was the day of my joining & the moment I entered the campus, I knew this is it "my dream". It took me a while to adjust
with the working atmosphere over here. My boss, my colleagues (specially girls) every one was very supportive. Slowly I got used the work
and all(hanging around the locals). As you all know me by now that I'm a shy kind of guy. So it was hard for me to engage with the girls
in the office. Some of them were too hot to be out of my reach. I mean why would they take interest in me(being a nerd till now with such
a fluffy body). But anyways my hand saved my life( boys will know understand this easily). After a month came the day for which every
employee wait for - "THE SALARY DAY". As it was my first salary, so my colleagues asked me to throw a party for them even I was so happy.
"OH MAN, the feeling to getting your first salary, a moment that you can never forget till death". So we decided that we will go for disc
as it was Friday.
I was coming back home from the office, while coming back i thought "one month passed away so easily". In that one month we
shifted to a flat nearby of our office. I thought of calling preeti coz it was a special day for me, i got my first salary. Before calling
preeti i called my mom and talked with her for a while. She asked me about my office, with whom i live, where i live in mumbai and how is
mumbai? After talking to my mom i called Preeti. She picked her phone on the forth ring. I said "Hello". She replied "Hey brother im
missing you so much and i hate you, you are calling me after so many days", then i explained her that i was kinda busy with my work so
hardly get time, and i told her that i got my first salary today. She was ver happy. In that happiness i can sense that she was missing
me, it was clear from her voice that she is missing me, even im missing her so much. I talked with her for few minutes and hung up.
I reached my flat and lyed on my bed, I was kinda tired. I thought that i have to buy some new clothes for the evening
party. So i asked my friend that if he wud like to join me as im going for a shopping. He said ok fine lets go. We went to "Infinity Mall"
and i bought a pair of jeans and one shirt and one T-shirt. Then we came back to our flat. Then i went for a bath, after a bath i saw the
time, It was 9:00 PM so i dressed up and was ready for the evening party.
Well it was my first salary so i thought of giving a nice party. So everyone told me that "POISON" club will be
good. Well i reached the Poison club at 9:30 PM. The club is in Bandra itself. After few minutes i saw my friends coming, I saw a pretty
lady with them also. I saw her she was wearing Black one piece dress, her name was "Ritika Arora". My friends told me that she is in our
office also but in other team. I said "OK". I said "Hi im John" to Ritika, She said "Hi, nice meeting you". I said "Nice to meet you too".
Let me tell you more about "Ritika", She was around 5.5 or 5.6 in height. Fair complexion, as she was from punjab. She has a curvy figure,
the dress which she was wearing suits her. She was looking hot, her cleavage was popping out. Her dress was till her knees, she has
amazing thighs. I glanced at her thighs, it was amazing but then i thought her thighs are not as toned and milky as "Preeti". I said "Lets
go" inside.
We entered the club. It was a A genuine superclub on Bandra's trendy Waterfield Road, Poison attracts the bright and the beautiful
from the North Mumbai suburbs. All the usual international nightclub features – plasma screens, lightshows, massive sound systems and
air-conditioning capable of cooling even the biggest crowds are there. There are two rooms with different DJs playing hip-hop, mainstream
dance and Bollywood beats. The members' area attracts plenty of big name celebs.
There was a decent crowd in the club and the music was loud. There were nice flashing lights inside. Mostly
couples were there, some people were dancing, some were sitting on the couch talking to their partners, some were at the bar. We went to
the nearby couch and sat on the couch. I asked my friends that "what they want to drink", Ritika told me that "she wants a glass of
wine", my other frnds told me that "they want beer". I gave the order to the waiter and after few minutes waiter brought us the drinks
that we ordered. We finished our drinks, Me and my friends did bottoms up and Ritika was drinking the wine slowly. So me and my friends
hit the dance floor. There was a crowd on the dance floor sometimes i got the push from the other people. After few minutes later Ritika
also joined us. We all were dancing together. After few minutes we all had drunk the beer again and hit the dance floor ather that. This
time my friends left me and Ritika alone while dancing. Ritika seems quite drunk after few glasses of beer and a wine. We were dancing
together now and i was also feeling nice with her. Ritika was dancing really well the way she was grinding her ass and shaking her booty
was outstanding. At one point i was behind her dancing and i held her from her waist she dint said anything, she just looked behind at me
and continued dancing. I was also quite high at the time coz of music and beer and a really hot girl dancing with me. While dancing i
hugged her tight from behind and dancing, i dnt know what came in my mind i tried to kiss her neck from behind but she pushed me back. And
said "i'm dancing with u it doesnt mean that i like u or u can do anything with me". "I'm dancing with you coz its your party". "She told
me that have u seen yourself in the mirror?","Just look at u an overweight nerdy person". After saying this she left the party and i felt
really upset coz this was the first time that any girl insulted me. I told my friends "that i'm going home coz i'm not feeling well". I
reached home and lyed in my bed and that insulting scenes was coming in my mind again and again. So i started thinking of Preeti coz i
knew she loves me the way i'm. I started thinking of Preeti to ignore that disc scene. And when i was thinking of Preeti the old memories
flashed back in my mind like that car incident when we were going to the mall for a movie, That incident when i saw her in gym wear she
was sweating and looking gorgeous and the incident that happened in the movie theatre. While thinkig of all these incidents i dozzed off.
It was another hectic day for me got too much work (I thought in my mind while proceeding towards
the office elevator). I went inside the elevator and pressed the button of upper basement. After few seconds i reached the basement where
my car was parked. It was 11.30 in the night so there were no people in the parking except me. I went towards my car and opened it and
threw my bag inside then went inside the car and started the engine. I put on some music in my car to relax a bit, and droved off outside
the office building. As it was quite late in the night so the traffic was low and i reached my flat in 15-20 minutes.
I parked the car in my parking and took the bag and proceeded towards the elevator. My flat is
on 10th floor so it took nearly 30-40 seconds to reach on the 10th floor. I came out from the elevator and proceeded towards my flat. Then
i rang the bell but no one came to open the door i thought my frnds got slept or may be busy in watching movies. Then i again rang the
bell and no one came to open the door, i was feeling exhausted coz i was really tired at that time. Then i banged the door after ringing
the bell one more time, after 1-2 minutes the door got opened and i went inside the lights were off and there was a darkness inside the
flat. I looked around to see who opened the door, and in the same time someone blindfolded me. I said whose that, then someone hushed in
mye ears Shhhhhhh......!! I got a strong smell of a lady perfume, it was of a "COCO CHANEL" perfume, i knew this smell coz my Ex
girlfriend used it often. I asked whose this, but no one answer my question after that someone hushed in my ear in a very seductive voice
come with me, It was a girls voice, i thought she is my Ex GF but then i thought why would she come here we had a breakup 6 months ago.
Then she held my hand and taking me along with her, her hands were soft. Then she took me to the bedroom and pushed me on the bed slowly,
i went down on the bed and then i said who are you? What do you want?. Then she sat on my lap with each legs on either side and place a
finger on my lips, and hushed in my ear Shhhhhh....!!
When she hushed in my ear i got a aroma of her body it was kinda erotic, but at the same time i was confused who is
she. Then she pushed me on the bed with her both hands, and gave a peck of kiss on my lips, and went down slowly towards my neck and
kissed on the both sides of my neck, my breath got lil bit heavier. While kissing my neck she opened the first 3 buttons of my shirt and
went down to kiss my chest, i was so confused at tht time, i was enjoying it but i dont know who is she so it was like confusing situation
for me. After kissing my chest she went down slowly and slowly, and opened my belt and took it out and threw it away, i heard the noise of
the belt when she threw it away. Then i was about to open my blindfold but she held my hands and not allowed me to open the blindfold.
Then she unbuttoned my trouser and pulled it down, then i said what u want, then again she said Shhhhhhh.......!!
She pulled my toruser down and i lifted my butt up so that she can pulled it down
easily. Then i felt her hands, she was rubbing my dick over my underwear and in no time she took it out and started moving it up and down
with her hands. My breath got very heavy at that time, then she kissed the tip of my dick and i moaned ahhhh..... ummmm..... Then she
licked the side of my dick with her tongue, and then slowly took it in her mouth. When my dick entered her mouth it was like the best
feeling ever, it felt like so warm inside her mouth, when she took it in her mouth i moaned ohhhh shiiitttt..... ahhhhh...... Then she
started moving her head up and down on my dick. She started sucking it slowly, and i was like in heaven. After 1-2 minutes she increased
her speed a bit and i was moaning ahhhh ummmm yesssss..... Then i thought of removing my blindfold as she is busy in sucking my dick. Then
i removed opened my blindfold and removed it. The room was lil bit dark and the aromatic candles were lighten up on the side of the table
and coz of this there was some light in the room but not that much, then i looked down to know who is she, when i looked down i saw her
sucking my dick but was unable to recognise her face. Her face was covered with her hair as she got long hair. when i tried to hold
herhair she pushed me down on the bed with her one hand and i laid down on the bed and started enjoying it. But i was curious to know that
who is she, so after 1-2 minutes i held her hair with my one hand and rolled it around my hand. But was unable to see her face clearly as
she was busy in sucking my dick so cant see her face completely. Then she took my dick deep inside her mouth almost deepthroat and then i
moaned gosh you suck really well, so after that with my one hand from which i was holding her hair i started pushing her down towards my
dick forcing her to take it deep inside her mouth, when i did that she choked a bit and then started sucking it. When she took my dick
deep inside and choked i moaned ohhhhh godddd..... you are so good at it, when i said that she rolled her eyes upwards and our eyes met. I
looked deep in her eyes and she too looked deep in my eyes while sucking. I thought that i saw these eyes before. Her eyes were big, and
in some light of aromatic candles i saw she has done a smoky eye make up which is making her eyes really sexy. And now she was sucking me
while looking in my eyes. And me also looking in her eyes and pushing her towards my dick, in between i was moaning ahhhh... goddddd... u
suck really well.
After few minutes i was about to cum, and i said im about to cum so she increased her speed and while sucking with her one
hand she was making circular motion on my dick, i thought she will not allow me to cum inside her mouth, but i was surprised when i said i
am cuming then she took her hand away and started sucking my dick deeper, harder and faster, after few seconds i cumed in her mouth when i
cumed i held her hair with my both hands and pushed my dick deep in her mouth, she was choking at that time but i dint care i held my dick
deep in her mouth, i shoot out a huge load in her mouth shot after shot. When i finished i lyed on the bed breathing heavy, after few
seconds when i came back to my senses i lift my face up and saw her eyes, after that she lift her face up but it was not clear, then i got
up and came lil bit close and stopped, then from one of the candle light i saw her face and my heart skipped a beat, she was PREETI i
looked at her the cum was dripping out from the corner of her mouth.......!!!!
Then i heard the alarm in my phone and got up my heart was beating very fast, i was sweating, i
looked at the phone it was 5:00 in the morning and looked here and there, there is no one else apart me. It was a dream, a bad dream i
thought.......!!!!!
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: LOVE, LUST AND ............ by John446 - by listener098 - 29-09-2019, 04:59 PM