Incest LOVE, LUST AND ............ by John446
CHAPTER-3
We droved off from the home towards the select city walk mall. The weather was good not hot asusual like the other days. While driving i
looked at preeti she was looking stunning from the side look. Some of her hair was coming on her face which was looking awesome. Then i
played the song "Galiyan from the movie Ek Villan" in the car. And she started singing along with that song. I looked at her when she was
singing, she was looking beautiful her lips were looking moistened and juicy coz of the gloss. Then she said "which movie are we going to
watch" i said "i dont know, lets see konsi movie ka show available hoga". Then she said "ok". While driving i stopped at one of the red
light. The red light was quite long of "90 seconds". Then i saw one of a guy who was passing by the side of our car, while passing he
looked inside the car at preeti and he stopped there for few seconds. And then he looked at Preeti's thighs. He checked her out completely
and went off by saying "Kya maal hai yr". Preeti completely ignored him and what he said. And then it was a green light and i put on the
gear and started driving. I heard that guy saying "Kya maal hai yr". Then i again looked at Preeti while driving, she was looking lil bit
angry. Then i said "What happened?" . Then she said "nothing just lil bit angry on that guy". Then i said "Leave it preeti you know these
guys are like this only, then why are you angry just ignore it". Then she said "yea you are right why am i spoiling my mood" after saying
this she managed to smile. But the words of that guy are coming to my mind again and again, i tried to ignore and concentrate on the
drive. But i was not able to ignore the words of that guy. I looked at Preeti and thought what that guy said about preeti "Kya maal hai
yr" I looked at her thighs, her thighs was shining in the sunlight. Then i looked at her face she was resting her head back on the seat
her eyes were closed. Then i looked down a bit to her neck and than a bit more down to her breast. My eyes becomes wide, the seat belt of
the car was going through in between her breast, and coz of this her top was quite tight from the breast. And the shape of her bra was
pretty much visible through her top. I was looking at her again and again, and the words of that guy "kya maal hai yr" was hitting my mind
continuously. I looked at her breast again and looked at her bra shape, then i thought if she was not wearing the top maybe half of her
boobs will be visible in this bra. Coz it was clearly visible from the shape of her bra that her bra is till her nipples only, and all the
part above it was naked. I sighed "wohhhhh" and ignored it and thought "What the fuck am i doing, she is my sister its not right".
After 30 minutes of drive we reached the Select city walk mall, I parked the car in the parking and we
came out from the car. We entered the mall, there were not much people coz it was a weekday. I saw some of guys paying attention to my
sister coz she was looking stunning, i felt proud that she was with me and most of the guys were being jealous of me. Then we went to the
box office and we were looking for a movie. It was 11.45 AM and we thought of watching "MAI TERA HERO". But the recent show of it was
housefull and the next show was pretty late. So i asked my sis "Now what, konsi movie dekhe". Then she checked the screens and said lets
watch "RAGINI MMS 2". Then i said "I think this is movie is not good". Then she said "Well lets see, there is no such show of the movie
Mai tera hero right now" and we cant wait so long for it. Then i said "OK" lets watch it. So i asked for two tickets of "RAGINI MMS 2".
The girl at the counter asked me "Sir do you want normal tickets or the recliner ones". Then i said "Normal ones". Then she looked at
preeti and asked me "would you like to take the corner seats sir". I was about to say no but dnt knw what came in my mind and i said "yes"
Then i took the tickets and we proceeded towards our "SCREEN". It was 11:50 AM and our show was on 12:00 PM so we had 10 minutes left for
our show to start. Then my sis said "lets take something to eat", then i said "what wud you like to eat". Then she said "lets see what all
they have". Then we reached at the food croner, and looked out something to eat. Then my sis said "she wants a Nacho meal for herself",
Then i said "OK". I ordered one Nacho meal for her and tub of popcorn and a coke for myself. Then we entered in the theatre and looked out
for our seat and settled down. There were not much people inside the theatre coz the movie was released few weeks back. And most of were
couples.
Now the light got dim in the theatre and everyone becomes quite. And the movie started. We both got relaxed and was watching the
movie. There was a first scene in the movie in which the girl was in mental assylum, and that scene was looking quite scary. I saw preeti
watching the movie seriously, that scene had quite scary moments and while watching the movie she got scared in between and held my hand
tightly. I started laughing at her and said "Dar gayi". Then she said "Its kinda scary". I said "ok". After that there comes a song called
"Baby doll mai sone di", in that scene sunny leone was looking damn hot i watched that song with my eyes wide open. And preeti looked at
me and said "Achi tarah se ghoorle", and then i smiled and said "she is looking hot so why not, and smiled". She also smiled.
Now the movie continues, While watching movie i saw preeti she was eating nachos. Then i asked her "hows the
movie"? Then she said "Its ok till now". And then i looked at the screen and started watching the movie. After that there was a scary
scene in the movie, we were watching it and while watching it suddenly "Preeti" held my arm with her hand and held it tightly. Then i said
"Are u scared?", then she said "Yea kind off". Then i said "Why all girls get scared so easily, i mean this scene is not that scary". Then
she laughed and said "Kaafi kuch pta hai ladkiyo ke baare me", Then i said "Its not like that, its true". She was still holding my arm
with her hand and was watching the movie. I looked at her hand which was holding my arms she has long fingers and pretty sexy nails. I did
not thought much and started watching the movie. Preeti was sitting close to me and she was kinda scary to, so to make here comfortable i
put my hand around her shoulder, when i put my hand around her shoulder she felt kinda comfortable and rested her head on my shoulder.
After few minutes later the bathroom scene came in which sunny leone was taking a shower and an actor came inside the bathroom.
When the actor came inside the bathroom sunny leone pulled him closer and started kissing him, they were kissing passionately. Sunny leone
pushed him against the wall and started kissing him. That scene was really hot. I was getting a lil bit hard on at that time. I rolled
down my eyes and looked at "Preeti" she was watching it without blinking her eyes. Then i just pulled preeti lil bit closer with my hand
on her shoulder. I got the aroma of her hair, then i saw the scene it was getting more and more hotter. Sunny leone was nude and the actor
was kissing her on her neck and lips wildly. Then i look around, the couple sitting in our front row was kissing, and i whispered in
"Preeti's" ears look at them. She looked at the couple and smile. When she smiled i got a lil bit courage and lowered my hand from her
shoulder to her waist and kept there. She dint say anything, she was busy in watching that scene. Then i caressed her waist a little i
thought goshhhhh...!! what waist line she has so curvy. All this was going really slowly and steady. I was getting really hard at that
time. And the "Sunny Leaone" was mind blowing in that scene. While kissing "Sunny Leaone" was moaning amazingly and it was really
difficult for me to control the hard on. Then i felt that "Preeti" is kinda breathing lil bit heavy. Then i caressed her waist more but
this time with lil bit more pressure. When i did that i heard that she sighed. I was caressing her waist and she dint say anything at that
time. And i felt that she had put her other hand on my chest near her face. This gave me a huge courage, so i went lil bit ahead. Now my
hand from the side of her waist reached close to her navel area. And i kept my hand there, first time my hand was so close to her navel
area. It was great feeling plus her hand on my chest. Then i again rolled down my eyes and saw her she was continuosly watching that
scene. Then i squeezed lil bit her navel area and she held my chest lil bit tight. And i started caressing her navel over her top, the top
was of a thin material so i was able to feel her deep navel. Then i squeezed her navel area again but with more pressure this time she
sighed.... and she kept her one hand on my neck this time. I felt her soft hands on my neck, Then i moved my hand lil bit up from her
navel and in respond she was caressing my neck with her hand. She was holding my neck like she was ready to kiss me. I kept my hand below
her boobs, i felt her bra below her boobs then i moved my hand down to her navel and this time i squeezed it bit harder and she sighed and
scratched my neck with her long nails lil bit. That was so turn on for mer when she scratched my neck. After that the scene got over but
we stayed in the same position, and i controlled myself and thought "what she will think of me".
Then i put my hand back on her shoulder. But she was still holding my neck. And the movie goes on, Now
there was an intermission, the light came on and we got apart then she said "she want to go washroom", then i said "OK". Then we came out
from the theatre and she went to the washroom and me too to the male washroom. I went inside and locked the door and adjusted my tent in
the jeans. I thought "man that was unbelievable", doing such things with my own sister. And i thought "she was also not showing any
objection". Then i washed my hand and came out and then i was waiting for her to come out. Then she came out after 5 minutes. Then i asked
"Why girls take so much time in the washroom and laughed?", And she also laughed, then she said "Coz we are girls and we have a lot of
things to do in washroom", I smiled and said "lets go otherwise we will miss our movie", Then she said "yea sure".
Then we came inside the theatre and settled down on our seats. There were some
advertisements going on on the screen. Moments later, the light got dim and the movie resumed. This time without any hesitation i put my
arm around her shoulder and she too rested her head on my shoulder in no seconds. After few minutes a song came in the movie, it was quite
romantic and sensual song. "Sunny leone" was wearing a red one piece in that song and her cleavage was very much visible and she was
looking hot as hell as always. She was lying inside the bathtub filled with water and rose petals in it. Some on the rose petals were on
her cleavage and the actor took one of the rose petal from her cleavage and rubbing that rose petal on her cleavage and then on her lips.
And as he did that sunny gasped for air. This scene was pretty sensual. I noticed Preeti was completely in the scene and was moving her
fingers on my chest a bit. As she did that, i moved down my hand on her waist again and squeezed a bit she didn't say anything. This time
i kept on caressing her waist, After that there was a bed scene in the song "Sunny leone" was lying on the bed and the actor was
completely on top of her kissing her neck and lips. While watching that scene i kept my hand on "Preeti's" navel, and started caressing
her navel. I felt that "Preeti" was breathing lil bit heavy. I rolled down my eyes and my eyes popped out "Fuck" her cleavage was visible,
man that was really deep i thought. Her perfect cleavage was making me hard, then i moved my hand which was working on her navel till it
came in touch with her boobs. She took a deep breath at that time and held my neck straightly with her hands. When she took a deep breath
her boobs goes up and down. Man that whole scene was mind blowing. I was kinda out of control, and I tried to make full use of that
situation coz I was not in my senses by then. I tried to get some more of her boobs. My thumb was brushing her boobs coz her boobs were
moving up n down every time she took a breath. Then i encircled her navel few more times with my finger. Then i was trying to trace her
nipples and finally when I felt them for the first time, she scratched my neck with her long nails and moved her eyes from the screen and
burried her face inside my chest. I pulled her lil bit closer, she lifted her face a lil bit and her lips touched my neck gently. At that
time i forgot the movie, i was able to feel her breath on my neck. As her lips touched my neck a shock ran through my whole body. We
stayed in the same situation for 2-3 minutes and then she moved her face down and started watching the movie. Now the song has ended and
my hand was still below her boobs and we watched the rest of the movie in the same position.
Now the movie was finished and we proceeded towards the exit. We were quite coz of the things that happened in the
theatre. So i asked her "hwz the movie?" to break the ice. She said "it was good". Then i said "only good" and i smiled, she smiled back
and said "scary and erotic", then i laughed and said "yea". Now we became normal while talking. Then "Preeti" said "Lets go for shopping".
Then i said "ok lets go". We went to the "Vero moda" showroom. I asked "Preeti" "what do you want?". She looked puzzled and said "Mmm
maybe denim short or may be cotton shorts". So One sales girl came to us to help us out. Preeti asked her for some denim shorts. The
sales girl shows her some denim shorts. Then "Preeti" selected 2-3 shorts from them and went inside the trail room to try the shorts.
After 1-2 minutes she came out wearing the first short. That short was slightly above her knees. She asked me, "Hwz it?". I said,
"looking nice". The short was slightly loose from her thighs, i looked at them and said "Isn't it slightly loose from your thighs". She
said "yea". I looked at her thighs, no doubt her thighs were looking very very sexy but the shorts was slightly loose. So she said "let me
try another one". She went inside the trail room and came out after a minute. I looked at her my eyes popped out the shorts were fitting
her amazingly. The shorts was micro and was very much above her knees.
Then she turned around in front of me to give me 360 degree view. The shorts were sticking to her ass. I was getting a hard on at that
time but i controlled myself. Then i said "you are looking awesome in this short". Then she said "ok" & put that shorts in her select
list. Then she took a white colour short Which was of cotton. She went to the trial room and came out. And asked me "Hwz this?", I said in
my mind "FUCK" this short was really tight than previous one, she turned around, her ass was looking in great shape in that short.
I said "Mind blowing, this is better than the previous one". She said "Lets take both of them". Then she took both the shorts and we paid
the bill and came out. Then i said "Now what?". Then she said "Lets look out for some top". We went to the "Mango" showroom for the top.
We looked out different tops but none of them was good. Finally i saw a top and asked preeti to try it. She said "its looking good". She
went to the trial room and came out after a minute. It was a pink colour crop to till below her boobs. I saw preeti wearing that top she
was looking stunning. I saw her navel which i caressed in the theatre over her top, her navel was looking deep and really sexy. The top
was off from her left shoulder her black bra strap was visible on her shoulder. The top was fitting her really nice, specially from her
boobs.
Then i said "Preeti its looking awesome", Then she said "yea its nice". Then she said "I m buying this one". Then we paid the bill and
came out from the showroom. Then i said "Lets go home, its quite late". Then she said "yea sure". Then we went to the parking and took our
car and came back home.
Few days passed like this only with few teasing in between us. Meanwhile my offer letter came and the date of joining was one week away.
All of my family members were happy and so I was, but I found preeti a lil upset. She was a bit frustrated and angry all the week. I
noticed this when I broke the news for the first time. Later the night before I have to leave for Mumbai, I knocked her door after dinner.
She opened the door and was behind the door. "what is it?", she said. I noticed some anger in her voice plus her eyes were a bit
moistened. She was looking so cute at that time. I said, "I want to talk with you". She asked with anger, "what do you wanna talk about?".
I just smiled at her, "let me come na preeti".
She opened the door and started walking back to her bed. I closed the door behind me. She went up and sat on the bed with her back resting
on the wall. I sat on one corner and was looking at her cute face in the dim light of the night lamp. And when I looked more closely, I
found the traces of tears flowing down her face. I put my hand on her hand which was on her thigh.
"Preeti", was the word that came out of my mouth. She looked at me, deep down in my eyes. And her eyes got teary again. "I'll miss you too
Preeti", I said looking in her eyes. She jumped and hugged me the moment I said that and started sobbing like a child. I put my arms
around her and hugged her back. She rested her head on my shoulder and kept sobbing. I patted her back softly as I felt her tears on my
shoulders. She softly said in a trembling voice, "bhaiya, I don't want you to go" & wrapped her arms tight around me. I started rubbing
her back to make her calm down. That was the most alive moment of my life. We stayed in that position for few minutes and then I broke the
hug & took her face in my hands. Her eyes were down so I lifted her face up n wiped her tears off & kissed her on her forehead. Now she
looked at me & I smiled back at her. Innocent was the only thing that came up in my mind.
"Promise me that you will not forget me after going up there", she said. "Never in my life", I said and kissed her hand. Then I adjusted
my self on the bed taking the support of head rest. She rest her head on my chest, cuddled me and slept after a while clutching her
fingers in mine holding it tight as if she's never gonna leave them. I was rubbing her back and my eyes got moistened. Half an hour later
when I found her deep in sleep, I swiftly moved her and made her comfortable with the blankets & stepped down from the bed. Before moving
out I looked at her face & thought in my mind, "how lucky I am to have her". Kissed her forehead once again & moved out from her room closing the door.
In the morning i booked a cab to the airport. I touched my parents feet and they blessed me. I looked around and i couldn't find "preeti", i thought she must be sleeping so i dint bother to wake her up. After that i left for the airport.
[+] 1 user Likes listener098's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: LOVE, LUST AND ............ by John446 - by listener098 - 29-09-2019, 04:42 PM