Incest LOVE, LUST AND ............ by John446
CHAPTER-1

It was a last semester of my Engineering, Placements were going on. And i got placed at one of the reputed company in Mumbai. Well i

was happy that i got the placement in a good company, I worked hard for it. Well since the childhood i was good in studies. I am from a

middle class family and i dont have a rich dad so i am not from those kind off guys who spent their dad's money on random things. I had to

think a lot while spending money. My dad is a govt servant he took a loan for my studies and i knew it that one day i have to repay all

the loans he took for my studies. So its a kind off pressure on me. And from the starting when i entered this college my focus was on

studies and to get placed in a good company. And now i am happy that i got a good package in this company.
It was a last day of our college, everyone in the college taking pictures, selfies etc etc...
And everyone was saying that keep in touch. I have very few friends in college as i am kind off studious type. Some of my friends was

taking pictures with girls, well i Dont had much interaction with girls of our class; So, i prefer to stay back but my friends called me

for a group pic tht's why i joined them. After that i said good bye to my frnds coz i was getting late for my train. So i picked up my

bags and started proceeding towards the main gate of our college. Then i took an auto from the outside of the college to the bus stand.

After few minutes when i reached the bus stand i booked a ticket from chandigarh to delhi. My family lives in delhi and i was studying in

chandigarh. So it was a 5-6 hours long journey. And in the whole journey i was sleeping coz i was tired. I reached delhi 7 PM in the

evening.

when i reached delhi i took a metro and get down to the nearest station where i live. It was a 5 minutes of walking distance from the

station to my house. When i reached home mom opened the door and got happy to see me. I touched my moms feet and went inside. My dad was

watching a TV at that time. I touched my dad's feet also and he blessed me. Then he asked me about my last day of the college, i told

everything but i dint tell him that i got the placement. Then i said that i am tired and wanna take some rest so i excused my self and

went inside my room and put my bags on the bed and lyed on the bed and dozed off.

After an hour i woke up and heard some loud voices downstairs, i knew that it is preeti talking to my dad.
Then she came to my room and said "aur hero agya" (she used to say me hero casually, as most of the sisters call their brothers). I turned

around and said "nhi abhi raste me hu". She said very funny, i opened my eyes and she was standing beside my bed, she was wearing a blue

jeans and a white-black stripe top. The jeans was till her ankles, she was wearing kinda skin tight jeans. And the top was looking very

good at her, it looks like a slim fit branded t op hugging her upper body pretty well.(I thought in my mind that my sisters dressing sense

become pretty well form the past years). She then pushed me and said "uth ja kitna soega". Then i said "let me sleep i am tired". (The

main reason i am not getting up was a hard on, boys can understand this problem, its normal when u wake up). So i closed my eyes and

pretending that i am sleeping. Then my sister lyed beside me on the bed and i got a strong aroma of her body. Then she started moving her

hand in my hair and said brother "i really missed you a lot i am happy that you are finally here". I turned my face towards her, she was

lying sideways on the bed resting her head on her hand. When i turned my face towards her, her cleavage was lil bit visible

so my eyes went on her cleavage for a second (In that second i managed to see that her both breast were touching each other and was Lil bit lifted

upwards, there was no gap in between her both breast, From that i got a hint that she is wearing a push up bra). After that i looked away,

but coz of aroma coming from her body and the view of her cleavage for a second i started getting hard more. But suddenly i felt guilty

that how can i think about my sis like that. We were talking about the time we used to spend with each other, And the time when we used to

hide the mistakes of each other from parents. We are very close since childhood, Then i looked in her eyes her eyes were moistened coz she

loves me a lot and missed me a lot. I also love her a lot and missed her a lot. So she gave me a hug, But the way she hugged me i dnt know

what should i say, it was the first time a girl hugged me like that, i felt her soft breast on my chest for the first time, with her one

hand she was holding my neck and her one hand was on my back. The way she hugged me i got to know that she missed me a lot, i also hugged

her back and my one hand was on her lower back and one hand was on her hair, and i was resting my head on her right shoulder. At the time

of hugging i felt that she got pretty changed, she is kinda grown up women now, I felt that she got perfect boobs, My hand which was on

her lower back i felt the curve of her waist that was quite nice, i felt the line on her lower back which is separating her back over her

top, and i am getting a very huge aroma of her hair and body. Than i got conscious i say to myself what am i doing she is my sister. So i

broke the hug and kissed her on her forehead and got up from the bed........!!
[+] 1 user Likes listener098's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: LOVE, LUST AND ............ by John446 - by listener098 - 29-09-2019, 04:11 PM