Adultery My stories since school days
RESHMA'S HUSBAND

While Suresh was away abroad I used to take tutions like I've told you all. I had some friends also in our society with whom I used to go out on 
picnics and kitty parties and all. One of them was Reshma. Reshma is a good friend of mine and her husband always found some reason to come 
home and talk to me or call me to his house when Reshma was away. In the society also where I used to go to the terrace to meet the bachelors, 
he used to come and meet me when I am alone. 

He is tall and handsome and always used to stare at me and my body when we meet and when I wear a saree. He always compliments me about 
my structure and my selection of blouses and saree. He has also secretly gifted me sarees and blouses amd also glass bangles. His name is Rehan.
Also, Rehan never missed a chance to touch my body and touch here and there. I also loved him touching me and fondling my hands. One day in 
the lift he met me during the noon time when the society is all asleep. He asked me,"Chaitrali tum is blue saree mein bohot hi sexy lag rahi ho." 
I was returning from a wedding and I had worn a blue saree with a tight blouse. Back was deep and so was the front. Many men had undressed me 
in the funtion hall that day. Rehan said my face looked very kissable. I just blushed. I was wearing my nose ring and septum ring. Long hanging 
earings. Long hanging mangalsutra which hung above my big round ripe huge boobs. I had red lipstick and a black dot just below my lower lip. 
Had made a sindoor on my forehead and also a round bindi again with the same sindoor powder. Had applied kajal and done mascara. I had tied 
my long silky black hair to a bun and had stuck a jasmine mala tied like a hair band around it. Many men in the function stared at me and I was all 
wet. I wanted someone very badly. But I had to return back home. That's when I met Rehan.

When he complimented me I blushed. Rehan's eyes were filled with lust when his horny comments made me blush. His hands slowly went behind 
and held me by my waist. I just left a slight moan,"ahhhh.." and I blushed and looked down with shy. 

Rehan : Tum itni sharmati ho ke koi bhi mard pagal ho jayega.

Saying that he slowly gave a peck on my cheeks. It was the first time he was kissing me. 

Me : Rehan tum bhi na...

Rehan : Kyu Chaitrali tumhe achcha nahi laga meri kiss ?

Me :  Achanak agar lift khul gayi aur kisine dekh liya toh?

Rehan : Theek hai, toh tum mujhe le chalo jaha koi nahi ho.

I just blushed and asked,"Kyu?"

Rehan : Taaki main tumhe theek se choom saku aur theek se dekh bhi saku.

I just blushed and asked,"Kya dekhna hai tumhe.?"

Rehan : Bohot kuch dekhna hai aur dikhana bhi hai.

I blushed and then the lift door opened. It was my floor and I came out of the lift and Rehan also followed me.

Me : Rehan, tum kaha aa rahe ho?

Rehan : Tumhare ghar Chaitrali. Dekhne aur dikhane ke liye.

I blushed and told him that sometimes some people might come in the afternoon. So it might not be safe. ( The neighbour uncles and sometimes 
the bachelors used to visit me during those noon hours. ) So Rehan said then why don't we go to their house. I asked about Reshma. He said 
Reshma left in the morning for some urgent work to her town. She will be back after a week. I blushed and he gave me a naughty smile. I asked 
what if someone comes to their house. He said nobody will come because Reshma is not home and his friends thinks he has gone to office. So 
it was safe. Their house was also in the same floor. So he picked me up when he saw me blush. And he took me to his house. He locked the door 
behind me and we sat on the sofa. We had a little chat. He asked if I feel lonely without Suresh. He also said he can come home anytime if I call him 
when I feel lonely. He kept praising my beauty and my body structure. He also was praising my long silky hair. He switched on the TV and switched 
to a movie channel. He came and sat next to me. He kept his hands behind me slowly and held me by my waist. 

I had started feeling the heat inside my body. Slowly he moved towards my open back, as my blouse was deep behind. Just barely a strip. He was 
playing with his fingers all around my open back. I had started breathing heavily, my friend's husband had a lust on me and I was horny for him. I was 
mostly fucked by Suresh's friends and this was the first time I was getting fucked by my friend's husband. I was horny by the way he was slowly 
seducing me. His fingers travelled from my mid back and slowly down towards the crack of my big round plump bums. He then slowly held my bums 
in his palm and gave a nice press. I just moaned,"Ahhhhhh Rehan." He then holding my bum cheek in his hands, kissed my bare back and licked with his 
wet tongue. He slowly licked from the mid portion all the way up towards my neck. My hands were on his thighs. And I was pressing his thighs hard. 
My red nail polished fingers. He then slowly kissed my neck from behind and his hands slowly went to my front, inside my pallu and held my waist. His 
fingers were making rounds around my navel and slowly went up towards my boobs. He held my boob and slowly massaged them one by one. I was 
moaning,"Ohhhhh Rehannnn.Aur dabao na meri aamo ko." Rehan said,"Uffff Chaitrali, tumhari yeh badi badi aamo ko mujhe choosna hai meri jaan." 
Saying that he slowly dropped my pallu. He made me stand and I stood there in front of him with my pallu on the floor. He held my pallu and pulled 
as I turned round and he stripped my saree off. Now I was only wearing my silky blue undereskirt. I had worn a red thong under the skirt so that my 
bum shape would be visible properly. He looked at me in complete awe. I blushed and then he held the knot of my underskirt and pulled it. My underskirt 
dropped on the floor and I came out of it lifting my legs up. He then turned my around and untied the knot of my blouse from behind. He pulled my 
blouse out of my shoulder and then my arms. I covered my boobs with my hands and he turned me around so that he could see me properly. I 
looked down and blushed. I was feeling shy. He held my chin and made me look up to him. He said,"Chaitrali tum nangi aur bhi mast item lagti ho." 
He then knelt down and pulled down my red thong on the floor and I lifted my legs and came out of it. Now I was only wearing my ornaments and nothing 
else. I was completely naked. 

Rehan : Chaitrali kya tum meri rakheyl banogi jab Reshma nahi hogi ghar par ?

Me : Just blushed and noded my head. 

I was already a keep for some men in the society. I was a keep of the old uncles and sex toy of the 2 bachelors in our society. And for the rest of 
the men I was just a lust material. They used to touch me whenever they get a chance. Touch here and there. Usually my bums and sometimes 
touch me around my waist. So now I was going to become Rehan's rakheyl also. I was horny. 

He then removed his shirt and dropped his pants. I could see his thing semi grown inside his boxers. I blushed looking at it. He noticed it and asked 
if I want to touch it. I just blushed and he held my hands and made me touch it. He made me massage it with my hands. And he held my boobs 
with both his hands and was slowly massaging it. He then asked me to drop his boxers. I held the boxer on both side of his waist and pulled it down.
When I pulled it down his dick sprung out and he made me kneel down. I knelt down wearing nothing. Just my long hanging mangalsutra, kamarband, 
nose ring, septum ring, long hanging earings and my sindoor and round bindi was on my body. My lips had dark red lipstick and my long silky hair tied 
to a bun held with flower mala. Jasmine mala. 

Rehan kissed my neck and I was massaging his dick up and down. He smelled my Jasmine hair band. 

Rehan :  Uffff Chaitrali kya khushbu hai tumhare badan ki.

Me : Kaisi Khusbhu hai ?

Rehan : Madhmast chudai ki khushbu aur tumhare is baalo ke phoolon se aanewali khushboo.. Uffffff Chaitrali tum ek madak RAAND ho. Meri ghodi RUNDI.

I was horny when he suddenly started talking dirty. I had always like when men talk dirty about me. 

Rehan : Tum meri rundi ho Chaitrali. Meri jaaan, Raand ho tum. 

Saying that he kissed my lips. He sucked my lips and pushed his tongue inside. We both rolled out tongue with each other and smooched for a long while.
His hands were pressing my boobs and then after smooching he went down to my boobs. He started making rounds on my nipples with his wet tongue.
I was moaning holding his dick and stroking it. His hands went behind and started massaging my big round bums. His hands went inside my bums and 
was rubbing my wet chut. I was going mad and was moaning loudly. He then picked me up in his arms and took me to the bedroom. He threw me on the 
bed like some toy. He then got up on the bed and stood right in front of me. His erect dick was in front of my face. My mouth automatically opened looking 
at his big dick. He held my head and placed it on my tongue. He slid it inside and started fucking my mouth inside and outside. I moaned while my mouth 
was filled with his dick. My head was jerking with every stroke he made. He then sat down and made me lay down. He spread my legs and lay down in 
between my legs. He started licking my wet chut with his wet tongue. I had held his hair with my fingers and pulling it with pleasure. After a while of 
licking a sucking my chut he made me stand like a dog.

Rehan : Chaitrali meri ghodi ban jaaa. Tujhe ghodi jaise chodunga.. Meri kutiya veshiya rundi Chaitrali...

I stood like a dog and turned around. He slowly pushed his dick inside and started fucking me hard. In and out. He could see my big round plump ass, 
my kamarband, and my long silky hair tied to a bun and tied with a jasmine mala from behind. He kept banging me hard and deep. And I was also 
moaning loudly,"Ahhhhhhh Uuuiiimmaaaaaa Rehannnn meri gili rundi chut ko aur zor se chod daaloo naaaaa....unnnnghhhhhhhhhh...."

He then fucked me like a horse for sometime and then he lay down on the bed and asked me to sit on his dick. His dick was hard a erect standing. I knelt 
down and bending towards his dick I licked and sucked him again. I licked the tip and sucked him hard. He was hard enough now. I got over him and 
I slowly placed my chut over his dick head and sat on it. He then started stroking me from down under. He went deep inside with every stroke. And 
I was also jumping up and down. In that motion I could feel my bun getting loose. After a while of pounding in that position he asked me to turn 
around and sit showing my ass. He had already pressed and sucked and massaged my huge plump boobs while facing me and fucking me. Now he 
wanted to see my ass and my long hair and fuck me. So I got up and turned around. 

Rehan : Kya gaand hai Chaitrali teri. Ekdum gol aur bhari hui chudakkad gaand hai teri. Baith ja ab mere lund par. 

I again placed my chut on his dick and started jumping up and down. My hair bun was slowly opening. It was just then a call came on Rehan's phone.
Rehan still fucking me up and down, picked up the call and it was Reshma. Rehan put the phone on speaker and  kept it aside. 

Reshma : Hello jaanu kya kar rahe ho? Lunch kar li kya tumne ? 

Rehan : Ha darling lunch ho gaya. Ab just leta tha.

Reshma : Meri yaad aa rahi hai kya ?  (She asked naughtily)

Rehan : Haa darling bohot yaad aa rahi hai. Apne lund ko hila raha hu...Tumhe sochkar.

Reshma : uffffff Kya main aa jau abhi tumhare lund ko hilane ke liye?

Rehan was horny. He fucked me harder and deeper and I also jumped up and down. I was moaning but had held my mouth. After sometime my hair bun 
opened and my long silky hair fell open on his chest. And the jasmine mala also fell down on his chest. He then held my long hair tight in his hands and 
started fucking me even harder and faster. Rehan was telling Reshma that he is going to cum and will call her later. He hung up the phone and he made 
me get up. He said he wants to fuck me in doggy style again. I got up. He had held my long silky black hair all the time till I got into that position.

He then went behind holding my hair and pushed his dick inside my wet pussy. 

Rehan : Chuddakkad RAAAAD CHAITRALI.... tujhe aaj main zor zor se thokunga. Teri lambe lambe ghane baalo ko pakadkar tujhe chodunga.. Thok thok 
kar meri rakheyl bana doonga.....ahhhh

He started fucking me holding my long hair in his hands and pulling them towards him. I was in heaven when he dug me deep inside and pulling my hair.
The pain was pleasure then. He was ready to cum so he pulled it out and asked me to open my mouth and that he wanted to fuck my mouth looking at 
my face and cum inside my mouth. I was ready as I loved it. I turned around. Rehan still holding my hair placed my face exactly in front of his dick and 
pushed it inside my mouth. He started fucking my mouth as if he was fucking my pussy. 

That's when I got a call from Reshma. ( She always had a doubt that Rehan and I are having an affair.She wanted to cross check me after calling Rehan.)
I picked up the call.

Reshma : Hello Chaitu kya kar rahi ho?

I couldn't speak properly so she couldn't hear me saying that I was having food. Rehan removed his dick for a mintue.

Me : Khaana kha rahi hu Reshma.

Reshma : Achcha Chaitrali sun, tu aaj Rehan se mili kya?

Me : Nahi. Kyu. Main aaj shaadi mein gayi thi. Ab just ghar pohonchi hu.

In between Rehan was horny thinking that he was fucking a bitch and the bitch was talking to his wife. He was ready to cum and started to fuck my 
mouth again. And Reshma couldn't understand what I was talking. He finally came in my mouth and sprayed rest on my face and on my forehead. 

Reshma : TU kya bol rahi hai, samajh mein nahi aa rahi hai.

Me : Sorry mu mein maine ek saucage daali thi, wahi kha rahi thi.mmmmmmmm

Reshma : Hmm theek hai, tu aisi awaaz kya nikaal rahi hai?

Me : Arrey tu yeh saucage khakar dekh. Tu bhi awaaz nikalegi. Mast hai yeh...

Rehan held my hair and tied it to his dick and started jerking his dick with my hair. I was licking all the cum around my lips and face looking at Rehan 
and giving him slutty expressions and also talking to his wife Reshma at the same time. Rehan was also horny looking at all this and he came on my 
hair again. I told Reshma that I'll call her back after washing my hands. 

Rehan had cum all over my face and hair. So we both went for a shower together and he again fucked me there in the bathroom. That evening and night 
also he fucked me in different positions.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
My stories since school days - by sexychaitrali - 13-01-2019, 01:54 PM
RE: My stories since school days - by ronylol - 13-01-2019, 02:03 PM
RE: My stories since school days - by shruti23 - 13-01-2019, 06:08 PM
RE: My stories since school days - by nand - 14-01-2019, 03:35 PM
RE: My stories since school days - by Champa - 17-01-2019, 03:48 AM
RE: My stories since school days - by Blueteacher - 14-01-2019, 11:56 PM
RE: My stories since school days - by Champa - 27-01-2019, 01:59 AM
RE: My stories since school days - by nand - 07-02-2019, 01:27 AM
RE: My stories since school days - by HiEveryone - 02-03-2019, 12:10 PM
RE: My stories since school days - by Addking - 11-04-2019, 04:16 PM