Adultery My stories since school days
MUJRA DANCE OFFER (WEDDING PART-1)

After Hemant and his friend fucked me thoroughly for 2 days in that village, Hemant dropped me home. We exchanged number and Hemant 
said he will call me when he wants me. I just blushed and said ok. Hemant said he had a friend who was getting married. He said his name is 
Dhiraj. Hemant said that Dhiraj was arranging a pre-wedding party and asked me if I would like to join. I said ok. Hemant said but this 
party is a men's party and no women were invited. I got little shocked and excited. He said he will call me and let me know the details about 
the party in the evening.

I went home and called Suresh and told him what all happened in the trip and that I met Hemant. He knows Hemant very well. I also told 
him about Hemant's party invitation. Suresh asked me to go ahead as he is our school friend. I said let Hemant call and let me know the 
details and then I will decide.

Next day in the morning Hemant called and asked if I was interested to come for the party. I said I am ready to come but want to know what 
is the plan. Hemant said he will come home with Dhiraj and let me know. I said ok but asked him to come home in the noon. During the noon 
our society is all silent and people would be indoor so that they don't see you both coming home. He agreed and in the noon Hemant and 
Dhiraj came home. I opened he door and Hemant entered first. Then Dhiraj entered. He was tall handsome and young man. He looked at me 
from head to toe and I just blushed and smiled at him. They both sat on the sofa and I also sat. Hemant introduced me to Dhiraj and we shook 
hands. We shook hands and Dhiraj didn't leave my hands. He pulled me and made me sit next to him. I just blushed. Hemant said,"Dhiraj 
ko Chaitrali bohot pasand aayi lagta hai." Dhiraj said,"Ha Chaitrali bohot hi khoobsurat hai." I just patted his thighs and blushed saying,"Tum 
bhi bade jhoothe ho Hemant jaise." 

I forgot to tell you what I was wearing when they came. I was wearing a tight red T-shirt without my bra and tight black pants. When they 
entered itself Dhiraj looked at my nipples which made me horny. His continuous stare had made them semi erect. I was wearing my nose ring 
and a long hanging earing. I had put my sindoor and a big round bindi made of sindoor. Red nail polish for my long nails. Red lipstick for my 
juicy pouting lips. I had made a black dot just above my lips. I had combed my long silky black hair and tied it to a bun with a lace holding it 
and tied a knot. I wanted to look like a sexy modern bhabhi item.

Dhiraj was continuously staring at me and had kept his hands around my shoulder. Hemant asked me to get some water to drink. As I got 
up I knew Dhiraj would look at my big round plump gaand. But Hemant unexpectedly slapped my bums and I just got a slight shock on his 
slap. I looked behind patted on Hemant's shoulder,"Tum bhi na Hemant." and turned around and went inside the kitchen. I got 2 glasses of 
water. While coming back I heard Hemant telling Dhiraj,"Dhiraj tumhe yeh item pasand aayi kya nahi?" To which Dhiraj said,"Ha yaar ekdum 
kadak bhabhi hai, badi gaand, bade ball, lambe baal aur itna rundi jaisa sexy chehra. Mast maal hai yeh." I came to the room and they 
stopped talking. I knew in my mind that Hemant had brought him to show him my structure and confirm with him if I was a bomb or not.
They both drank the water and Dhiraj was continuously staring at me and my big round boobs and my poking nipples and my face. He was 
looking at my lips, my eyes, and then again my boobs. I also was staring at him and blushing when he used to look at my eyes. Hemant 
noticed this and he suddenly got up, but we were still busy staring at each other. He said,"Dhiraj mujhe thoda kaam hai, tu baith aur Chaitrali 
se baat kar. Shaam ko milte hai mere ghar mein." Dhiraj said ok to it and we all got up. I followed Hemant to the main door and Dhiraj 
was behind me. I closed the door after Hemant left and Dhiraj held me around my waist from behind. I just left a slight moan,"ahhhhhhhh 
Dhiraj." He had held me tight and my big round plump bums were against his semi erect dick. He turned me around and held me against 
the wall. He looked at my eyes and said,"Chaitrali tum bohot khoobsurat ho." Saying that he kissed my cheeks from behind and slightly 
gave a push with his semi erect thing on to my plump round big bums.I also gave a push with my bums on to his semi erect thing and moaned.
"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh Dhirajjjjjjj kya kar rahe ho tum."  He turned me around and picked me up in his hands. He then looked in to my eyes and 
said,"Chaitrali main tumhe theek se dekhna chahta hu. Dikhaogi na mujhe? " I just blushed lying in his arms and he walked towards the bedroom.
He threw me on the bed and removed his shirt. He had a muscular body which made me wet under my tight black tights. I had worn a red 
floral semi transparent thong inside. My nipples were already hard and could be easily seen from over my red tight t shirt as I had not worn 
anything inside. 

Dhiraj came near me and slowly very close to my face looking in to my eyes. He said,"Ufffffff kitni sharmileee ho tum Chaitrali. Lund khada ho 
jata hai tumhari is sexy chehre ko dekhkar. Tumhare yeh laal raseele honth, yeh badi badi aankhen, tumhare yeh lambe ghane baal aur yeh 
bade bade aam." Saying that he slowly kept his hands on my boobs for the first time and he was feeling my hard nipples with his palm. He slowly 
gave a gentle press to my boobs and he slowly kissed my cheeks. From the cheeks he slowly went towards my red pouty lips and slowly gave 
a kiss. Then he entered his tongue inside my mouth and gently rolled it with mine and we both started smooching. His hands were all over 
my big round plump boobs and he licked and kissed my lips all over. He licked my cheeks and all over my face. His hands went behind and 
and held my big round bums. He gave a slight massage and asked me," Chaitrali yeh tight pant main utar du?" I just blushed and he knew it was 
okay with me. He made me stand on the bed and he slowly pulled it down. It was a little tight and hard to come down around my bum area.
When the pants slowly came down he saw my naked legs and my red thong. He kissed the front of my pussy area over my thong itself. It was 
fully transparent cloth in that area. Then he also stood up on the bed and went behind me. He kissed my neck from behind holding my boobs 
with his hands to the front. He then slowly pulled up my t shirt and I took it out from my hands. While removing it completely my hair bun got 
a little lose which was tied with a lace. From behind he could see my big round hair bun tied with a lace and my completely naked back and then 
my red thong which had gone in between my big round bum cheeks and my naked waxed legs. He turned me around and I was looking down 
and covering both my boobs with my hands.He removed my hands and I was very shy looking at his muscular body and thinking of me being 
naked in front of that body.

He held my boobs in both his hands and started massaging and pressing them. I threw my head back and was moaning,"Dhirajjjjjjj ahhhh
dabao naaaa meri badan ko." He was pressing them and also started licking and sucking my nipples with his tongue and lips. Ohhhhhhhh 
I was enjoying it so much. 

Dhiraj : Chaitrali kya tum meri shaadi mein meri rundi bankar aaogi? 

Me : Haaa Dhirajjjjjj (moaning) Aaungi tumhari rundi bankar. Jaha le jaaana hai le chalo mujhe apni RAAND banakar.

Dhiraj : Tumhe bura toh nahi laga na maine tumhe rundi bulaya toh ?

Me : Ahhhh nahi Dhirajjjj mujhe pasand hai jab mard mujhe rundi bulate hai....ahhhhh aur chooso naaaaa meri aamo ko...

Dhiraj : Uffffff meri RAAND Chaitrali bhabhi main toh in aamo ko choos chooskar suja doonga....

Dhiraj then pulled down my thong and it came out of my bum cheeks and dropped it down. He came out of it and he made me lay down.
He spread my legs and lay down in between my legs. I had shaved my pussy neat. He then rubbed my pussy with his fingers and spat on it.
He then slowly inserted his index finger inside and licked my clit. It was wet. He slowly pushed his finger inside and started stroking my 
pussy and also licking at the same time. 

Me : Ahhhhhhhhhhhh Dhirajjjjjj main paagal ho rahi hu. Apni rundi kutiya bhabhi ki chut ko aur ungli se chodooo naaa mmmmm.

Dhiraj kept fucking my with his fingers for sometime. Then he got up and knelt on the bed. He made me get up and I held his dick in my 
hand. I started stroking it. It was all wet with his pre cum. 

Dhiraj : Kya tum mere is lolipop ko mu mein lena chahogi Chaitrali ?

Looking at him in a seductive way.

Me : Ha lena chahungiiii Dhirajj...mm

Saying that I slowly opened my red pouty lips which was covered with his saliva and put my tongue out like a dog. I looked at him and 
slowly touched his tip with my wet tongue. I licked it and then slowly kept it on my tongue and slid it inside my mouth. He was moaning 
already. I licked the whole shaft and slowly started stroking him with my mouth inside and out. My nose ring was shaking to and fro. 
With each stroke my tied hair bun was getting lose. And Dhiraj finally held the knot of my bun lace and pulled it. My long silky thick hair 
opened and Dhiraj was tight and erect seeing my face with his dick in my mouth and my long hair open. He held my hair in his hands 
and held it tight. Now he started stroking my mouth with his force holding my long hair. He fucked my mouth for a while and then he 
made me stand like a dog. 

Dhiraj : Kutiya ghodi ban ja ab meri rundi Chaitrali......

I turned around and stood like a dog for the man who was going to fuck me. I threw my long silky hair behind and he held my hair in his 
right hand. He spat on my wet cunt and slowly slid his dick inside my wet chut.

Dhiraj : Uffff Raand teri chut ekdum mast geeli ho gayi hai. Tu peeche se ekdum madak lag rahi ho meri RAAND CHAITRALI... Teri yeh 
badi gol matke jaisi gaand aur tere yeh lambe ghane baal.

I was moaning as his hammer went inside and out of my wet cunt.

Me : Uffff Dhiraj aur chodo unnnghhhhhhhh zor zor se thoko apni rundi bhabhi ko.....

Dhiraj fucked me harder and deeper listening to my horny and dirty comments.

Dhiraj : Kya tum meri wedding party mein mujra karne aaogi bhabhi ?

Me : Haa Dhiraj aaungi naaa...aaahhhhh..

Dhiraj : Mere 6 - 7 dost aane waale hai. Un sabko maza aa jayega agar tum aaogi toh..

Me : mmmmmm haaa aungi Dhiraj.. Kya tum mujhe un sab se chudwaoge Dhirajjjj ....uuuiiiiimmmmaaaaa aur chodo naaa

Dhiraj : Main tumhe hamari rakheyl banakar chudwaunga un sab se......Mere doston ko tum jaisi bhabhi ko chodkar mazaa aa jayega.

Me : Haa uffffffffff is gandi rundi bhabhi ko tum sab rakheyl bana do aur poori raat chod chodkar barbaad kar daalo...

Dhiraj was hornier listening to me and he was ready to cum now. He turned me around holding my hair and pulled out his dick. He 
then holding my hair in his hands slapped my boobs and slapped my face. He pushed his dick inside my mouth and started fucking my 
mouth. I could feel his dick shivering and knew he was going to explode. I held his dick and stroked harder keeping it inside my mouth.
After some seconds he loaded all his cum inside my mouth. And some of the cum he took with his fingers and pasted it all over my 
face and my red slutty lips. I licked his fingers clean off his cum. 

That night he stayed back and fucked me again. The whole night we had fun and next day morning he left. The wedding was next week 
and he had asked me to come in an indian bhabhi attire. So I knew I had to be like a slutty little bhabhi.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
My stories since school days - by sexychaitrali - 13-01-2019, 01:54 PM
RE: My stories since school days - by ronylol - 13-01-2019, 02:03 PM
RE: My stories since school days - by shruti23 - 13-01-2019, 06:08 PM
RE: My stories since school days - by nand - 14-01-2019, 03:35 PM
RE: My stories since school days - by Champa - 17-01-2019, 03:48 AM
RE: My stories since school days - by Blueteacher - 14-01-2019, 11:56 PM
RE: My stories since school days - by Champa - 27-01-2019, 01:59 AM
RE: My stories since school days - by nand - 07-02-2019, 01:27 AM
RE: My stories since school days - by HiEveryone - 02-03-2019, 12:10 PM
RE: My stories since school days - by Addking - 11-04-2019, 04:16 PM