Incest LOVE, LUST AND ............ by John446
PROLOGUE
It was another hectic day for me got too much work (I thought in my mind while proceeding towards the office elevator). I went inside the
elevator and pressed the button of upper basement. After few seconds i reached the basement where my car was parked. It was 11.30 in the
night so there were no people in the parking except me. I went towards my car and opened it and threw my bag inside then went inside the
car and started the engine. I put on some music in my car to relax a bit, and droved off outside the office building. As it was quite late
in the night so the traffic was low and i reached my flat in 15-20 minutes.
I parked the car in my parking and took the bag and proceeded towards the elevator. My flat is on 10th floor so it took nearly 30-40 seconds to reach on the 10th floor. I came out from the elevator and proceeded towards my flat. Theni rang the bell but no one came to open the door i thought my frnds got slept or may be busy in watching movies. Then i again rang the bell and no one came to open the door, i was feeling exhausted coz i was really tired at that time. Then i banged the door after ringingthe bell one more time, after 1-2 minutes the door got opened and i went inside the lights were off and there was a darkness inside the
flat. I looked around to see who opened the door, and in the same time someone blindfolded me. I said whose that, then someone hushed in
mye ears Shhhhhhh......!! I got a strong smell of a lady perfume, it was of a "COCO CHANEL" perfume, i knew this smell coz my Ex
girlfriend used it often. I asked whose this, but no one answer my question after that someone hushed in my ear in a very seductive voice
come with me, It was a girls voice, i thought she is my Ex GF but then i thought why would she come here we had a breakup 6 months ago.
Then she held my hand and taking me along with her, her hands were soft. Then she took me to the bedroom and pushed me on the bed slowly,
i went down on the bed and then i said who are you? What do you want?. Then she sat on my lap with each legs on either side and place a
finger on my lips, and hushed in my ear Shhhhhh....!!
When she hushed in my ear i got a aroma of her body it was kinda erotic, but at the same time i was confused who is
she. Then she pushed me on the bed with her both hands, and gave a peck of kiss on my lips, and went down slowly towards my neck and
kissed on the both sides of my neck, my breath got lil bit heavier. While kissing my neck she opened the first 3 buttons of my shirt and
went down to kiss my chest, i was so confused at tht time, i was enjoying it but i dont know who is she so it was like confusing situation
for me. After kissing my chest she went down slowly and slowly, and opened my belt and took it out and threw it away, i heard the noise of
the belt when she threw it away. Then i was about to open my blindfold but she held my hands and not allowed me to open the blindfold.
Then she unbuttoned my trouser and pulled it down, then i said what u want, then again she said Shhhhhhh.......!!
She pulled my toruser down and i lifted my butt up so that she can pulled it down
easily. Then i felt her hands, she was rubbing my dick over my underwear and in no time she took it out and started moving it up and down
with her hands. My breath got very heavy at that time, then she kissed the tip of my dick and i moaned ahhhh..... ummmm..... Then she
licked the side of my dick with her tongue, and then slowly took it in her mouth. When my dick entered her mouth it was like the best
feeling ever, it felt like so warm inside her mouth, when she took it in her mouth i moaned ohhhh shiiitttt..... ahhhhh...... Then she
started moving her head up and down on my dick. She started sucking it slowly, and i was like in heaven. After 1-2 minutes she increased
her speed a bit and i was moaning ahhhh ummmm yesssss..... Then i thought of removing my blindfold as she is busy in sucking my dick. Then
i removed opened my blindfold and removed it. The room was lil bit dark and the aromatic candles were lighten up on the side of the table
and coz of this there was some light in the room but not that much, then i looked down to know who is she, when i looked down i saw her
sucking my dick but was unable to recognise her face. Her face was covered with her hair as she got long hair. when i tried to hold her
hair she pushed me down on the bed with her one hand and i laid down on the bed and started enjoying it. But i was curious to know that
who is she, so after 1-2 minutes i held her hair with my one hand and rolled it around my hand. But was unable to see her face clearly as
she was busy in sucking my dick so cant see her face completely. Then she took my dick deep inside her mouth almost deepthroat and then i
moaned gosh you suck really well, so after that with my one hand from which i was holding her hair i started pushing her down towards my
dick forcing her to take it deep inside her mouth, when i did that she choked a bit and then started sucking it. When she took my dick
deep inside and choked i moaned ohhhhh godddd..... you are so good at it, when i said that she rolled her eyes upwards and our eyes met. I
looked deep in her eyes and she too looked deep in my eyes while sucking. I thought that i saw these eyes before. Her eyes were big, and
in some light of aromatic candles i saw she has done a smoky eye make up which is making her eyes really sexy. And now she was sucking me
while looking in my eyes. And me also looking in her eyes and pushing her towards my dick, in between i was moaning ahhhh... goddddd... u
suck really well.
After few minutes i was about to cum, and i said im about to cum so she increased her speed and while sucking with her one
hand she was making circular motion on my dick, i thought she will not allow me to cum inside her mouth, but i was surprised when i said i
am cuming then she took her hand away and started sucking my dick deeper, harder and faster, after few seconds i cumed in her mouth when i
cumed i held her hair with my both hands and pushed my dick deep in her mouth, she was choking at that time but i dint care i held my dick
deep in her mouth, i shoot out a huge load in her mouth shot after shot. When i finished i lyed on the bed breathing heavy, after few
seconds when i came back to my senses i lift my face up and saw her eyes, after that she lift her face up but it was not clear, then i got
up and came lil bit close and stopped, then from one of the candle light i saw her face and my heart skipped a beat, she was PREETI i
looked at her the cum was dripping out from the corner of her mouth.......!!!!
Then i heard the alarm in my phone and got up my heart was beating very fast, i was sweating, i
looked at the phone it was 5:00 in the morning and looked here and there, there is no one else apart me. It was a dream, a bad dream i thought.......!!!!!
[+] 1 user Likes listener098's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: LOVE, LUST AND ............ by John446 - by listener098 - 29-09-2019, 11:42 AM