Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - Part II by Krish_999 ( Completed )
Chapter 4

After this unwanted meeting with Ananya, I was in a hurry. I was unsure of what to do. Then like a guest role in an action thriller, Deb appeared. I borrowed his bike and rushed to Ananya's house. After a two hours marathon, I managed to reach there. My heart was pounding hard and loud enough to make me believe I might not need to knock on the door.

I located Sam's car in the parking lot.
He's at home. He's with my wife. I said myself.
I couldn't believe it's happening this soon. I knew he would not hesitate to jump on her at the first chance. She's not well, according to Ananya. How could she be so stupid and trust her husband so blindly? I even thought I should have told her about Sam's attempt to bang Meera. It's my mistake. I rued myself as I climbed up the stairs.
I rang the doorbell and waited outside Sam's flat impatiently. Is he going to open the door? I doubted. My mind again dived into the web of thoughts, discussing myself the possibility of facing the worst. The visuals of Sam trying to overpower Meera popped up in my mind.

No. I won't let that happen. I will kill him.
I mentally prepared my fist as I stood there.
The door was opened after a-hundred-and-something odd seconds and I saw a gorgeous face behind it. She looked tired. And her face paled as she saw me.
Of course, my attempts to talk to her fell flat. But I was kinda relieved to know Sam wasn't there.
"I'm too tired to talk to you about us anymore. Please spare me this time." She said.
"Dear I've not come to disturb you. But please don't turn your face away from me. Be at least a friend to me. And please stay away from Sam. I don't trust anyone these days."
"What makes you think so? He was your friend."
"Because of what I've done to you. I never think I'd repeat that. But it can happen to anyone."
I was playing a bit of sentiment.
"Don't worry too much about me. I'm moving out to a new flat."

As I looked unconvinced, she took her purse and showed me the keys.
"I've got the keys already."
"Where's it?"
"Kalyan Nagar. I've paid the advance."
"Okay, that's a good choice. When are you moving?."
"Very soon."
"Will you invite me?"
"I Will think about it. But I don't think I would. I need some peace of mind. I like to be alone."

I sat staring at her and later asked if I can get a cup of coffee from her hand.
When she moved to the kitchen, I stole one of the keys from her purse. It had number 115 inscribed on it. Maybe it's the flat number.

I didn't have any idea what to do with this damn key. But there was an inner feeling that this key was not just a key.

horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 3 users Like sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - Part II by Krish_999 - by sarit11 - 17-11-2018, 08:53 AM