Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - Part II by Krish_999 ( Completed )
Chapter 1

"You know,"
Mr. Shekhar was saying,
"Sheelu is very happy .. she's happier than ever now."
"But how?"
I searched for words to interrupt.
"Have you asked Sheelu?"
I managed to ask.
"She's very happy to be with you, Krish. She will be with you. Forever."

"She did tell you that?"
I couldn't believe him.
"She did. Actually she's here only. She's waiting for you in your bedroom."

"What?"
What the hell?
"Yes. You just need to open that door to your room. She's waiting for you in your marital bed. She's all yours, buddy!"

"No!"
I shouted.
"I can't go in there. Meera doesn't like her coming close to me. Please ask her to leave. She must leave before Meera come."
Mr. Shekhar laughed aloud.
"Krish, she isn't coming. She's already at my home. She's mine.."

I had become a bad dreamer.
I wake up from my dream to face the truth. It's been days since she had left me.

"Krish. Please stop playing games with me. I'm not your woman anymore. You're not my man anymore."

"It's over, Krish!"

"Krish, don't try to meet me at work. I don't want people to talk about us."

"Will you please do me a favour? Leave me alone."

"Krish, don't think you can talk to me through Ananya. Do you want me tell her what you did make me do?"

I hadn't gone to work for three days. When the pressure mounted, I eventually showed up at work. And it put a brake on my stream of reclusive thoughts.

But the dreams kept coming. Most of them had Mr Shekhar in it. Sheelu in it.

What was it that I actually wanted?
I had never been confused like this.

I've been a bad dreamer.
Not because my dreams are bad.
But they leave me sleepless.

One of those tough days I met my old pal Deb. He's a person whom Meera never liked.
Meera always believed that Deb left me when I was in need of his help. I never approved that argument because I knew he was equally at financial crisis during that time.
Meera already hated him, because he often talks his mind, so I could see she's judging him wrong.
Deb too hated her.
"I don't like your wife, friend. She's too beautiful and it's intimidating me."
I thought it's a compliment. But he meant it.

When I told him about the current scenario, of course hiding my wife sharing incidents, he had only one comment.

"Leave her."
I was taken aback.
"Oh come on man I'm talking about bringing her back and you're talking about breaking up."
I said.

Deb always hated the beauty. He doesn't like beautiful women. He just doesn't trust them.
Because, "with so many chasers behind them, one day or other, they will cheat on you", he said.
His wife was a beautiful woman. And she cheated on him with her friend's husband. That's why he's left her.
I felt like he has a point.
I told him about Sam. Sam was my biggest challenge. He had his eyes on Meera and I could do nothing to stop him.
Then he confirmed it.
"Okay, let me tell you this clearly. She will be taken, no matter how hard you try and pray. She'll spread her legs for him. I'm damn sure. I know how far a woman can go."

That night was fifth in a row since I had lost my sleep.
Shekhar. Deb. Dead or alive, doesn't matter.
If you don't deserve peace of mind, you won't get it.

horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 4 users Like sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - Part II by Krish_999 - by sarit11 - 17-11-2018, 08:44 AM