Adultery Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist
Me - Sorry

Shruti - What made you take so long to ask sorry?

Me - I was afraid you will scold me again

Shruti - Just make sure that you don't do it again. I am feeling sleepy now. Good night

I didn't know what to make out of that conversation. I didn't sleep well that night. The next day at office. She started speaking with me normally again. It was like such a thing never happened. I messaged her in the evening.

Me - Still angry with me?

Shruti - Of course not. You asked sorry right? As long as you accept your mistake and apologize with me, everything is fine

Me - Hmmm. Looks like you got very angry that day.

Shruti - Yes. Felt like slapping you. You should be happy that I left with just a scolding

After a small chat, we both went to sleep. Things were getting complicated day by day. It was my mistake of spilling the drinks on her body. But the way she reacted was way over the limits. I asked sorry for what I did. But she didn't even feel a little bit bad about the way she shouted. But still I am going behind her like a servant for her. I should not like her after what she did. But I still do. I like her even more than before. What is happening to me? I immediately took my laptop and browsed the internet about such feelings. That is when I found out that I am a submissive man. A man who likes to get dominated and ill-treated by others. It means to yield to the authority of others. In this case, she was the authority. And I was in love with her.
Heart జస్ట్ ఫోర్గెట్..... జస్ట్ ఎంజాయ్.... జస్ట్ రిలాక్స్ ....lucky krish Heart
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist - by krish - 17-11-2018, 06:18 AM