Adultery Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist
Chapter 4:

Next weekend came. But we didn't have to go to office that day. I messaged her in whatsapp just to start a conversation

Me : Hey Shruti

Shruti - Hey Dilip

Me : Is there any work to do today?

Shruti : Nope. We can enjoy the weekend

Me : Oh ok

Shruti : What are your plans?

Me : Nothing. Just being at home and sleeping

Shruti : Wanna go to the beach again? ;P

Me : Why? To drag me into the sea again?

Shruti : Come on. Don't whine like a kid. 

Me : I am not a kid

Shruti : You behaved like a kid that day 

Me : (Angry smiley)

Shruti : Ok. Shall we go for some mall today then

Me : Ok with me. As long as you won't push me from the escalator

Shruti : Don't worry. I will push you from first floor only. It won't be much painful Tongue/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]This time I went to the mall directly. She came in her two-wheeler.

We first went to a fashion store. She saw so many dresses. She tried them one by one. Initially she was just trying-on the jeans and t shirts. She took them to the dressing room. She tried each pair and came out of the room. I was giving comments. She eventually chose one. There was one section with mini skirts. She looked at them. But did not try them.

Me : They look good. Why don't you try them?

Shruti : Ha ha. I don't wear such slutty dresses

Me : Come on. I thought you are a modern girl. You consider these dresses slutty.

Shruti : Just kidding. My parents won't allow such dresses. I am allowed to wear salwar, kameez, full skirts, t shirt jeans.. But mini skirt is a strict no

Me : At least you can just try and see. Nothing wrong with that

Shruti : That sounds like a good idea. But you come near the dressing room. I don't want anyone else to see me try them

She took a bunch of mini skirts. She went in and came out wearing a blue color skirt covering 3-4th of her thighs. I was stunned at what I saw. The previous week, I had seen her sexy legs. Now I saw her fleshy thighs and her knees. Unlike the knees of other women, her knee was smooth shining and flawless. Her thighs were fleshy and solid. I stood there without reacting to her questions because I couldn't hear anything that she spoke. She came near me, punched my chest and told "Asshole. Why are you seeing my legs like that?"

Me - Nothing. Just checking your skirt

Shruti - Ok. How is it? 

Me - It is awesome. You should take a photo on this.

Shruti - My mobile is in my handbag. Can you take it in your mobile and send it to me?

I wanted this to happen. I took multiple snaps. Some focussing on her legs. She tried more skirts and we repeated the same thing. In the end, she just came out buying the t shirt and jean. Then we went to the food court and had some food. She bought a veg burger and a pepsi. I bought a chicken burger and a soft drink. It was in a tray. She took her drink and started drinking first. I took my burger and moved the tray. The tray hit her pepsi which spilled on her dress. Her face turned red and she shouted "You stupid. Don't you have common sense. Can't you see the drink was on the table? My favorite dress is totally spoilt now. You brainless bastard."

I was totally shocked. People around were all looking at us. She immediately stood up, went to the washroom, cleaned up and left home without even looking at me. I went home totally disturbed. I thought she will message me and ask sorry to me. But she didn't. The next Monday, at the office, she was her usual self. Though I was sitting there depressed. She was smiling around making jokes with people. But she just didn't talk to me anything other than work related stuff. I couldn't bear being ignored by her. I then went home and couldn't get a proper sleep. I rolled around the bed. I knew she was too arrogant and she will never accept her mistake. I knew that it would be wrong if I go and talk to her after what she did. But I just couldn't control myself. I sent a message.
Heart జస్ట్ ఫోర్గెట్..... జస్ట్ ఎంజాయ్.... జస్ట్ రిలాక్స్ ....lucky krish Heart
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist - by krish - 17-11-2018, 06:17 AM