Incest adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA
Once the news spread out, the whole village had a festive look. In the next few days akka's marriage happened and was a grand success, shamili left with her husband, her inlaws joined her a month later, now they treat her like queen. English madam called to thank. Thalaiva had become CM of the state and vini his daughter in law. Sexy delivered a baby girl and after the delivery we got sexy to come and stay with us for a couple of months. FIL used to travel on weekends to meet us. Roopa got admitted to college, her father gave her a car and now she travels in it everyday to college, still she has to prepare bed coffee for me and divya. My activities were not bothered by divya now as she knew it was unavoidable. She one day said, all the married ladies in our village have had the marks and latshmi's mark has never healed, we both laughed it off. Kanti's daughter was my personal property now, i took her in the fields, under trees, in the lake, literally fucked her everywhere in the village. Puru took kanti in the day and aunty in the night, aunty always complained whenever i was alone that she misses me. Tomato seeds were now grown and about to to be sold. Kavya had also gotten married and was still working from home for me, we hardly spoke now except her salary part and occasional money for her parents. Bank balance improved from trading, i cleared almost all the loans now, paid puru also his one lac and father in law the money taken for function and also land. Government declared roads passing through our village and my worth reached 60 crores now. I once asked thalaiva what happened to the ladies he locked up, he said they were anti-social elements and you know who in our country listens to bbc english channel, there were about 400 of them and he ensured they were handed over to other state and forgot about it. I sold the tomato for handsome profit as i was the only one who had grown in the season and it fetched a good price. Took some loan from bank again and bought a Mercedes benz car red colour, divya asked car for me, i said yes, she said, thanks you should also upgrade your jeep now. I said it is not even a year old, when the time comes i will i said. Fruit plants of divya started growing too along with her tummy, Two midwives stayed in our house itself taking care of divya. My night needs were honoured by roopa now, i always ensured that roopa took period tabs or pregnancy stopping tabs.

Time passed quickly and divya gave birth to a baby boy and she named him aditya and everyone shortened it to adi. Shamili gave birth to a baby girl on the same day and divya named her durga. Another two years passed and by the end of third year divya gave birth to another baby boy and we named him suraj. Trading was happening now and i along with kavya ensured i had similar bank balance as the value of my land. Kavya hired couple of other women to work under her and took salary from my account and paid them, she was the boss in the office, she too had 2 kids, one boy and another girl. Akka and vini also had one baby boy and one baby girl each. Dad and mom and in laws were now neighbours to english madam, fil sold his old house and shifted to my house and purchased it. 5 years passed like that and roopa finished her medicine and divya built a clinic for roopa in the nearby town. Roopa wanted to get preg now, i kept postponing for some more time. Boys were growing up. There was now a new breed of girls in village i had not taken yet. Thalaiva called suddenly once and asked me to take up political position, i refused and said ask bhava to take it, he said, bhava declined and pushed it to me. I said not my cup of tea. He came one day suddenly to our house with amma,santosh, vini and her kids, they had grown old now. They called me and divya and said, they have built a legacy for our state and they need someone to take it forward, I told him that i am very happy in our small world and would not trade anything for it. Our name had spread far and wide with labourers that we are very generous periyavaar and periyamma. Thalaiva then turned towards divya and held her hands and said, please help this old man. I know that whoever comes to your house doesn't go with bare hands.

Divya wanted some time to decide as she had small kids. Thalaiva said, shift to madras and put them in good schools there, lands can be taken care by servants. Divya finally gave into thalaiva and agreed to stand for elections. She asked me to take care of kids properly and roopa to take care of me properly. Divya won with absolute majority and immediately made a minister in thalaiva's government. She hardly had time for family now as she was being trained by thalaiva and amma to be their future legacy. She had to bear public insults and also heavy affection. I put the kids in the town english school, vini also put her kids in the same school. Roopa got a son for herself and i asked her to get operated. She did accordingly. Puru and aunty became old and were replaced with new gen of temple priest's family. Priest's son took up puru's place and his wife aunty's place. Kanti's daughter was married to one person in the village itself. They also had a kid now although it was mine, it was a daughter. Finally just after mine and divya's twenty ninth birthday, thalaiva declared divya as deputy CM and future CM after the elections. Work got hectic for divya and for an year and half we could not even meet for more than 15 minutes. On her thirtieth birthday, divya had ensured thalaiva's legacy continues, she had guided the party to absolute majority and no national party was in the state. Me and divya had seperate lives now. I turned to a typical villager and she a modern CM with great vision for the state. Kids grew up with me and one became an software engineer and works in the united states, the other became doctor, but still is in village with me. Roopa's son was spoilt with her extra love and now he serves my doctor son.

Me and divya reached 70 years now, i passed on the periyavaar to my son working in united states by asking him to settle down with me, divya took the doctor son and trained him for future leader of the state. Divya and me retired, we still kept roopa with us and told her to also sleep in the same room. We never built another house and one day a cute looking girl came to the village to trace her family history, came to know that she is the great grand daughter of the owner of the house. We gave the house to her and started living in the farm house. The new periyavaar was also like his father and kept his legacy of improving the labourer population. Our other son occasionaly visits us but makes sure to call me everyday. I had lived my life fully, but divya was always serving others from the time she was born. One fine day i found divya not waking up from her sleep and my heart stopped, i too fell down never to get up ever again.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA - by sarit11 - 24-09-2019, 08:44 PM