Incest adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA
Ladies were having deep discussion and i asked santosh to get my family some tender coconuts, he arranged immediately. By the time we finished tender coconuts, amma came with divya and vini with a smiling face. Vini agreed to the marriage. Amma then went to her husband and informed of vini's agreement. They had some discussion and they called their temple priest and had some discussion with him too. They then came to us and said since everyone is ok with the marriage, we spoke to the priest, he informed that the lagnam now is very good for both of them, they will live together for 100 years like a king and queen, please don't say no, we will perform the marriage ceremony now itself. Dad said we have not made any arrangements at all nor called any of our relatives. Thalaiva said we have also not informed anyone, we can call them for reception after one or two months, i am going to madras tomorrow and don't know if i will be able to find time for his marriage, we can have the reception in chennai in sometime, but let the kids get married. I said ok thalaiva and we all went inside the temple, priest hurriedly had made small arrangements. Mantras were chanted and finally santosh tied the yellow thread with turmeric stick in the middle to vini. Vini's marriage had got over now. Vini and santosh bent at feet of both the parents and me and divya too. I hugged santosh and said i have to call you bhava now and gave a hug. Thalaiva had arranged for lunch and all of had it there itself. We took santosh and vini in our tempo traveller and amma had arranged for some ladies to do aarti for her, vini kicked the rice filled glass and put her first leg inside and went inside the house. Her marriage ceremony was completed and she already reached her husband's house. Amma asked one of her cooks to prepare coffee for us and we all had, me and divya asked permission with thalaiva to leave as my parents will stay back for a day and will join us later. Thalaiva said to divya, wait ma, me and keshav have some work and once we are back, you can leave.

He asked me to call the lady labourer, i called her and her husband. Thalaiva asked one of his labourer ladies around the same age as my lady labourer. They both looked at each other as if they were good friends. We were able to make out that they knew each other. Thalaivya called a couple of his goons and told the both the ladies to stay in his farm house. The labourer ladies had no clue as to what was happening. He told the goons to watch them day and night and not let them out of sight for a minute also. He assigned about 25 of them for the work. He then called his lady labourer's husband and we all walked to her house. Thalaiva asked the house to be shown and we found a radio transmitter and other material in some other language and a radio set, when we switched it on it was transmitting bbc english channel. Thalaiva immediately called the security officer station and told them he is sending some thing to them and they are to keep it safely till he informs them what to do. He tunred towards me and said, you too check and let me know. my lady labourer's husband asked whether she will come now or not, thalaiva said she is a drohi to the land, do you also have such things at your house, he nodded his head in agreement, he said she is from some anti national force, do you still consider her your wife if she hates your mother land. My lady labourer's husband declared that she is no more his wife. We all came back, me, divya, akka and periyamma bid bye to thalaiva and family, my parents and kiddo and krish stayed back with thalaiva's family to make preparations for first night of vini. Thalaiva said, i am leaving for madras tomorrow to me. I wished him good luck. We all started in tempo traveller, periyamma was feeling jealous about vini now, she said, younger sister got married before elder one. I just said fate. Even i didn't know that it will happen to me only, how can i know what will happen to vini or anybody for that matter. We all reached our house, everyone went inside except me and the lady labourer's husband. He said, he doesn't have a wife now what will people say, i said we will discuss it tomorrow but for now take me to your house. We found the same radio transmitter and radio tuned to bbc english and some other language books here too. Called the security officer station and asked sesha to give it to them and come back. He left immediately. Shamili, puru and aunty asked about my family, so we informed them that thalaiva wanted vini as his daughter in law and they got married today and my family is staying there over night. Shamili said good family. Puru added his yes. Had dinner and all of us left to our respective rooms. I had another session with divya as usual and slept.

Next few days passed peacefully, had akka in the mornings at farm house before starting work, shamili was always just after work and occasionally other women and definately divya at night. There was heavy preparations going on for akka's marriage, i invited couple of my friends and thalaiva and bhava personally. Puru had made sleeping arrangements in the new farm for sleeping and nature duties for 500 people. just 5 days were left for marriage, after having coffee in the morning, i came out of our room and heard shamili vomitting, went to her and also called aunty to help, asked shamili is she ok, she smiled and nodded her head. I said let me call for a doctor, she said not necessary, aunty came to know about me and shamili but kept quiet. I again heard vomitting sound from down, rushed and found divya too vomitting, aunty rushed and rubbed her back. I asked divya what happened and she said don't know just vomitted today. I called the driver and divya sat in the middle row, i called shamili too just for confirmation. We reached the nearby town and doctor checked both of them and wrote a test and asked them to get it done in the lab next door. In the lab they took small samples of blood from both shamili and divya. After about an hour and half, doctor called us inside and said congratulations both of them are going to be mothers. I felt so much happiness and my heart was filled with joy to the core, i was becoming a father officially. We thanked doctor and came out. Divya told me she doesn't want a baby now. I said we will discuss at home. Shamili thanked me and divya, she called her inlaws and husband and informed the good news. Her husband said he will come immediately. I gave the farm house to her to stay for for akka's marriage and then she can leave. After we reached had a lot of persuading to do with divya, finally she relented and said she will keep the kid. She called everyone in the house and distributed the sweets we had got from town and informed everyone that divya was preg.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA - by sarit11 - 24-09-2019, 08:44 PM