Incest adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA
We came out and he gave a slip to the valet parking guy, that guy called the vehicle number to be brought and it was a mercedes benz entry level model. The colour was blue, i admired the looks of the car, thalaiva said, ask her to sit in the front and join me in the back. His driver opened the door for both him and me, shamili herself opened the door and sat in the front seat. He enquired politely about shamili's family, i didn't give much details except they stay in madras and her sister wa my english teacher and stuff. He enquired about english teacher, i told him she has some physical deformity invisible to the eye and she is highly educated. We kept chatting with each other on some things and by 8 in the night we reached my village. I requested him to come inside and have food, he said it will get late for me and your amma will be waiting for me, but i will have coffee. Me and divya both welcomed him inside, he had coffee and said call the lady labourer you told me about, i called puru and told him the same thing. Thalaiva had one look at the lady labourer and told me get her when you are coming to our place. Me and divya fell at his feet and took his blessings. He left. Divya then looked at shamili and asked what is the mark next to your neck, i patted divya's shoulders and whispered i will tell you later. Shamili shyly bent her head and left. Had dinner and went to bedroom with divya. Had a wonderful session with divya.

Even she was completely exhausted now. She lay her head on my hand and asked what was that mark on shamili's shoulders. I said, from now on whomever i screw other than you will have that mark, so that even without me informing and you asking anyone, you will know where they were. Divya then said, i saw the same mark yesterday with latshmi and aunty also. I said good, now you know. We both slept and got up to knock from aunty with bed coffee. Divya took it and came inside. While having coffee, the phone rang. It was thalaiva, he said this friday, he is handing over the reigns to his son and has a special pooja in the temple. He asked me to call my parents and sibilings too to the function. I wondered why but couldn't say no to him. Divya asked what, i informed her that thalaiva has called us and my whole family to the function. Thalaiva then called and said, don't forget to bring the lady labourer too. It was already wednesday morning, i called dad and informed him that future cm of the state has a function in his house and has invited all of us there. Dad said, i will let vini be with roopa and bring all others, divya took the phone and said, papa start tonight itself, i will tell roopa to stay in my parents house till you go back and kept the call. The day passed with one quicke with my periyamma and then noon sessions with shamili and night session with divya.

By thursday morning itself, all my family arrived. Everyone were happy especially my mom as she saw her son turn responsible and successful. Divya took them all and allotted rooms to each. Breakfast was ready in no time, it was a good atmosphere in the house. After breakfast i wanted to start towards farm house and vini stood up and said i will also come with you. I called divya near and said this lady is going to eat my head today, find something and keep her here, divya said, you also have responsibility towards your sister, its just one day adjust and added i will send lunch with your akka. I nodded my head and left. Vini asked which are your farms, i said, i will ask someone to show you later. Went inside the room and had a one on one with vini. Vini said, your dick has grown more bro, i said too much usage i think. She said cut down to one or two per day and he will have a long life otherwise he will become unusable by the time you are 40 only. I shook my head. Called latshmi and asked her to show the lands all around and come. Started my work and by lunch time also vini had not come back. I called seshu and asked him to get vini. Akka came with lunch and i closed the work midway and had a good session with akka and vini.

All of us were very tired, we found a green patch under a tree, went there and lay down. Vini said, couple of months ago you were a virgin and still studying and now you are a landlord. Akka said hmm in agreement. I said even i don't know how my life has turned and changed, it is always good to go with the flow god chooses rather than make choice. Who would have thought that after we me sekhar's parents, my parents only will get divya for me. Akka said, your mother has made the right choice for you, divya has a big heart and also level headed, she is the right match for you. Vini nodded in agreement. It was getting dark and divya sent for all of us. We reached the house, had coffee and sent for lady labourer who thalaiva wanted me take along and her husband. When they came, i told the lady that there is a function tomorrow we are going and we need help, told her husband to also come along. Divya told aunty to stay here in the night and prepare breakfast early tomorrow as we have to travel and after we leave she can go home. Had another session with divya in the night and slept. Got up early morning at 4 and took me and divya got ready and we came to hall to have coffee. Every one of us were ready, vini was wearing salwar, divya took her to our room and asked vini to change to saree and asked her to choose. Vini chose one saree and wore it and came.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA - by sarit11 - 24-09-2019, 08:42 PM