Incest adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA
While coming back, found one labourer lady who was staring at me as though i was a demon. I asked her name and started walking back home, on the way, sent someone to fetch the old lady who gave info about princi's sister's affaris. Gave deep thoughts and realised that i hadn't forced anyone or hurt anyone, thought will dig a little deeper. Reached home and sat on the chair outside, the old lady came, i asked details about this labourer woman. Old lady said, she was kidnapped when she was 10 and returned to village when she was 16, 6 years she was missing, i called puru to confirm the same, as that labourer woman belonged to the house owner, puru didn't know the full story. Old lady continued and said when she came back, we checked her virginity and with it still intact, got her married to one of our guys. I asked puru to call that lady labourer. Asked the old lady to stay. The lady came and her eyes were burning and her face had smile, it was clear something was missing. I asked her story and she repeated what the old lady said, i asked her what her captives did to her, she said they gave little education and made us clean the place and cook that's all. I asked her where was she kept, she said in some city she didn't remember. I thanked her, asked puru to get milk from inside give to the lady and the old lady. Once they had milk, i asked the lady labourer to leave. After she left, i asked the old lady, do you think she told the truth. Old lady said periyavaar, i am sure she lied, i asked her why? old lady said, if she knows her village name and comes back, then she should definately remember the city if ever she lived there. I thanked the old lady and went inside the house, called thalaiva to inform him the same and ask his guidance. He picked the call and said, watch tv, i am a litle busy now and will call you in sometime. I cut the call and changed the channel to news channel. News channels were showing that there is an internal turmoil in the ruling party and tomorrow it may fall as there are lot of dissidents. There may be presidential rule in our state till the next elections happen. Divya called all of us for dinner, just as i sat down on chair, thalaiva called my cell and said, there is a meeting of periyavaar's in madras, i should be there and gave the address of a five star hotel. I informed divya that i have to leave for madras for a day or two as thalaiva has called. She said someone has to be here to take care of lands, so you leave. I agreed and all of has dinner.

Divya packed the clothes and said, take the jeep, i said no, as i am going alone. She said take jeep and shamili also then, i said no to both. Divya said so you want to be alone there, i said yes as it was a meeting of periyavaar's of state. Divya said you will get bored, its ok, take shamili with you. I reluctantly agreed, shamili was already packed, divya nodded her head, i asked the driver to drop me till the nearest town, took a bus to chennai, as we didn't have reservation, we were allotted the last seat. Shamili sat on the window seat and i next to her, There was another couple in the opposite side. I called the conducter of the bus and paid him for the remaining two seats next to us, the other man from opposite side said thank you sir. I said its alright.

Immediately i pushed my hand inside shamili's blouse and kept kneading them, she asked me to change the places, so got up and sat next to window, shamili now removed the zip and and asked me to push the seat back as much as possible. I pushed the seat back and was almost in lying position, shamili put her hand inside the zip and released reddy from jockey. She put her blouse buttons back and said, you know how much i love reddy in my mouth, let me enjoy sucking him as much as i can, i nodded my head in agreement, turned to look in opposite side, the guy got up and went and sat next to window, the lights were off now and shamili had lot of stamina to keep sucking reddy and occassionaly taking him inside her throat and after about some time had passed, i pushed her head tightly on reddy and released, she gulped all the juices from reddy, put a hand towel on him and leaned back. She said, your cum has become more thicker than the first time i had, and also reddy's size has incresed atleast by an inch from then to now. I was tired completely, wanted to lay down. She kept quiet for about 30 minutes and again bent on reddy, i said bastard, shamili looked up and asked whom did i scold, i said to reddy, he had 4 releases today and just when your lips touched him again, he started rising again. It was another hour by the time he released again. Saw the time in mobile, it showed 2:30, told shamili to sleep now and in 3 hours we will reach madras. She said thank you for letting me suck, i said if you only suck then you are not going to get preg. She said she was satisfied with sucking now, only deep throat like previous is left, after she finishes her fertile days, she will take him back in mouth. I smiled and both of us dozed off to sleep. We reached chennai and got down from the bus.

Called an auto loudly saying the hotel name, the guy who was sitting in the opposite corner in bus came near and asked are you periyavaar, i said yes, he introduced himself as one more asshole. I enquired from where and asked him how come i didn't meet him on sunday function, he said he had gone to coimbatore and missed, he asked sorry, i said forget it. He then turned towards shamili and signalled me periyamma? i said no, i repeated the same and he also said no. We both laughed. We took a cab and reached the hotel. Shamili said she is tired and needs rest, we went to reception and checked the rates, they had from 4.5k to 7 and presidential suite for 25k for 24 hours, i booked 7k room, the other periyavaar booked 4.5k room. We went to room and took bath, i called thalaiva to find out the timings, he said come down, all are already here, I told shamili to order breakfast for herself and i am going down. I left her in the room and joined the group in the lawn. There was self service and i chose some medu vada with masala dosa for breakfast, There was an auditorium booked by mla's for us. While having breakfast thalaiva asked why were you trying to call me, i told him about the girl, her kidnapping and her returning to village still a virgin. He said to me, get her to my village tomorrow, i requested him saying the day after tomorrow, he asked why, i said since i am in city, will do some shopping. He laughed and said newly married periyavaar.
I finished breakfast and went inside the auditorium, there were more than 200mla's present in the auditorium, thalaiva addressed all of us and said, we are not averse to industrialisation but we also need land to grow food, we have given all the land sorrounding in about 10 cities and still this government is not satisfied, now they want to pollute our pure air, water and land and we will not allow it.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA - by sarit11 - 24-09-2019, 08:41 PM